The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 23-07-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
homertrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Hi Admin, I would like to delete all my post and my account. May I ask how to do this? Appreciate your help.
Old 23-07-2018, 08:41 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

just leave the account alone.... from what i understand.. sam removes inactive accounts periodically when he does house keeping..

Quote:
Originally Posted by homertrix View Post
Hi Admin, I would like to delete all my post and my account. May I ask how to do this? Appreciate your help.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shaqiri23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi just to check can I post pictures in the adult discussion section ?
Old 25-07-2018, 06:33 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why not post it at the picture exchange forum? that is where pictures are meant to be.. unless you are posting juicy stories and is using them to complement your stories.

also take note of the the rules...no rape, no bestiality, no underage material (including simulations), no depictions of death, and no material that infringes copyright laws..

here is how u do it. question 55.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaqiri23 View Post
Hi just to check can I post pictures in the adult discussion section ?

Old 25-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
why not post it at the picture exchange forum? that is where pictures are meant to be.. unless you are posting juicy stories and is using them to complement your stories.

also take note of the the rules...no rape, no bestiality, no underage material (including simulations), no depictions of death, and no material that infringes copyright laws..

here is how u do it. question 55.
Thank you for your reply . So I guess we cannot post pictures in the adult discussion section . But then why am I seeing there are some who posting pictures there ? I am very confused . I want to contribute but scare I do the wrong thing .
Old 25-07-2018, 11:05 AM

i didnt say you cant post pictures there .. i said it is ok so long it is done for a good reason.

besides, there is no way we are able to stop people from posting what they want and where they want...
but that doesnt means there is no rule here..

if you see something wrong, please use the the report function...we will look into it and act if necessary....
e.g several of Echidna threads has been moved to the picture forum accordingly.

Quote:
Thank you for your reply . So I guess we cannot post pictures in the adult discussion section . But then why am I seeing there are some who posting pictures there ? I am very confused . I want to contribute but scare I do the wrong thing .

Old 25-07-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i didnt say you cant post pictures there .. i said it is ok so long it is done for a good reason.

besides, there is no way we are able to stop people from posting what they want and where they want...
but that doesnt means there is no rule here..

if you see something wrong, please use the the report function...we will look into it and act if necessary....
e.g several of Echidna threads has been moved to the picture forum accordingly.
Thanks for a very clear explanation . I understand now . Yes I also noticed this nick Echidna what he is doing . So if he does it again what will you do ?
Old 26-07-2018, 05:54 AM

no you didnt understand it for the 2nd time.
if you did, you wont be asking me for an answer when i already give you the answer in my last post.

you need to understand that alot of things here are self regulated and it works out well most of the time.. samsters decides what they want but if we see the system being abuse we will step in.. there is little point in banning nicks or removing post/threads.

move on..

Quote:
Thanks for a very clear explanation . I understand now . Yes I also noticed this nick Echidna what he is doing . So if he does it again what will you do ?

Old 03-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Boynxtdoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi , how do we up other people point ? ive tried looking at the reputation section . but the icon is not shown . please assist. newbie here.
Old 03-08-2018, 05:25 PM

first post of this thread. question 1

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52814

points to note.

1. you need to have rep power before u can give out any rep points. you currently dont have any rep power.

2. There is a 2 days grace period, Points cannot be awarded or deducted after that.

3 Please also note that points cannot be awarded/deducted in the newbie and soccer talk forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boynxtdoor View Post
hi , how do we up other people point ? ive tried looking at the reputation section . but the icon is not shown . please assist. newbie here.

Old 03-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Boynxtdoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so how do we earn rep power ?
Old 08-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure this has been answered before:

How do I switch to and fro mobile version and full version of forum on phone browser?

Thanks bros!
Old 08-08-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
Weewee168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi how to delete in inbox
Seems full cannot reply PM
Old 08-08-2018, 11:55 AM

question 54 here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weewee168 View Post
Hi how to delete in inbox
Seems full cannot reply PM

Old 11-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Sis Big sexy /Sam , is there an issue in the system today? The user cp index is not correctly display today on the 'date ' of upped! Thanks !
E.g I had upped two pp yesterday but the date shown was two days ago?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1