The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
On Wavemaster 10 now on the way to IndonLand... Wish me luck!

Huat Ah!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Rate @ Batam Jaya: 7070

Huat Ah!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
With a heavy heart Pak had to share a secret between Batam Man and Pak with bRuRs here that if any bRuRs staying in Batam Man Hotel , F.O.C ferry is given to help ease the burden of increase ferry fees

Here is the fOtO of Batam Man Ferry

Its craft is Christened ''His Majesty's Buaya''

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15353697

ps On the left is Pak and on the right is Captain BUAYA aka Batam Man aka Captain Stubing of The Love Boat

This ferry ETD is 2 days, each way...
Old 05-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amsterdam101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
On Wavemaster 10 now on the way to IndonLand... Wish me luck!
Wavemaster 5 sucks. Vibrates non stop. Too much 'action' before I even reach Batam.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
This ferry ETD is 2 days, each way...
Why so long is becos its also a Captain Batam will organise a marathon 48hrd mass Sex orgy on His Majesty's Buaya

Btw Sarong'S are provided on board cruise
Old 05-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bdrevel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So on the 12th trip, how much should I bring ideally?
Old 05-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdrevel View Post
The more the better
Old 05-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdrevel View Post

for the 12th?
bring about 1200 should be enough la....
Old 05-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
lampaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Well bRuR as long as you're hapi then its worthwhile for you
Bener neh, yang penting bro armsterdam seneng Aja

Pak, why not declaring public holiday buat rakyat Singapore on 12 Jan? Wish I can join hai.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amsterdam101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampaci View Post
Bener neh, yang penting bro armsterdam seneng Aja
Seems you're talking about me, but my Google Translator is failing me. Care to elaborate in Inggris?

Btw, did we ride the ferry back from Batam together last week?
Old 05-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel we as consumers, have the responsibility to keep the cheonging market competitive.

In batam, there are definitely more joints and girls available for service than the paying customers. so by right, the competition should be intense, unless there are 1 or 2 background bosses that control the price.

On our part, we should try to negotiate for a lower price which is a bit high now and also not to accept prices so easily. for example if u go to a chicken rice stall in a coffeeshop and u saw the price is 10 bucks per plate, will u pay or will u try to look for a cheaper alternative. consumers like us should look for joints with acceptable girls and also a lower price all the time. i bet these joints will have the most customers. when that happen, competition kicks into effect and other joints will start lowering their price.

Of course, there will be a few cases where joints charge a higher price and wont barge. they have their own customers that are willing to pay and if they can, fine, congrats to them. but still they will be in constant competition with other joints if one day customers dont find that their services are that worth it, they lan lan have to provide better looking girls or lower price.

so as consumers, we should always demand lower price if we think that it is too high and be on the lookout for cheaper alternatives always. for instance, if u are buying a HD TV u will also spend some efforts looking for the best deals. Cheonging should be the same. of course, on this part, for ppl like me who only go batam once a while this will be a bit more difficult.

All in all, the market in batam where there are more girls and joints than customers provide a good competition ground. they have a responsibility to get business, we have a responsibility to keep them in check. when there is competition, prices go down, quality goes up!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
I feel we as consumers, have the responsibility to keep the cheonging market competitive.

In batam, there are definitely more joints and girls available for service than the paying customers. so by right, the competition should be intense, unless there are 1 or 2 background bosses that control the price.

On our part, we should try to negotiate for a lower price which is a bit high now and also not to accept prices so easily. for example if u go to a chicken rice stall in a coffeeshop and u saw the price is 10 bucks per plate, will u pay or will u try to look for a cheaper alternative. consumers like us should look for joints with acceptable girls and also a lower price all the time. i bet these joints will have the most customers. when that happen, competition kicks into effect and other joints will start lowering their price.

Of course, there will be a few cases where joints charge a higher price and wont barge. they have their own customers that are willing to pay and if they can, fine, congrats to them. but still they will be in constant competition with other joints if one day customers dont find that their services are that worth it, they lan lan have to provide better looking girls or lower price.

so as consumers, we should always demand lower price if we think that it is too high and be on the lookout for cheaper alternatives always. for instance, if u are buying a HD TV u will also spend some efforts looking for the best deals. Cheonging should be the same. of course, on this part, for ppl like me who only go batam once a while this will be a bit more difficult.

All in all, the market in batam where there are more girls and joints than customers provide a good competition ground. they have a responsibility to get business, we have a responsibility to keep them in check. when there is competition, prices go down, quality goes up!
Thats the right mentality to have !!!!
Btw how many bros will be on the ferry on the 12th?
Old 05-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
Btw how many bros will be on the ferry on the 12th?
Still counting...
those interested please PM me latest by tomorrow
Old 05-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Still counting...
those interested please PM me latest by tomorrow
Haha enough to bao the whole ferry or hotel ?
Old 05-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
Haha enough to bao the whole ferry or hotel ?
PT Perusahan and Hotelier Batam Man

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 05-01-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread