The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
paktam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Bro nono, do you have any regular joints there?
Old 15-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Everyone hv freedom of speech...
UassA constitutional 1st Amendment Law applies to SBF also
Old 15-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Let me show you all an example of stupidness. One stupid guy open a stupid thread and so many stupid people applause him. All this stupid people judge book by it cover.

If i open this type of stupid songs thread. I wonder whether our dear stupid NONO will say.(It will be a blessing if Moderator can approve it out of exception (one time thingy).

Can anyone see the difference between a stupid person and me a smart person? The difference is stupid people tense to follow stupid people. So if i open this stupid thread. Stupid people will jump together and attack me...lol.
Because they are not smart. Thats why they chose to follow stupid people and become more stupid.

And lastly. Stupid people try to pretend to be clever by saying. Thanks mod, learn how to use and the purpose of the ignore fuction today. You all believe he really know how to use this ignore button today.....lol. This is call act blur. hahahhahha..

And you all think my post won,t be seen if you use ignore? Not everyone sign in to see the forum...haha. So when you see it, just act blur and pretend you see nothing...hahah stupid stupid.

Old 15-01-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Everyone hv freedom of speech...
U words remind me of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Since day 1 when i come to this thread,i notice a handful did the same wilful things like the Monkey God (or Monkey King) character does at the beginning of the Journey to the West Story who was later punished to be pinned under the five-finger mountains. And even at the point of punishment,the Monkey God shows no remorse,doing the ONLY THING the Great Buddha didnt barred him from doing,thats to allow him his FREEDOM to speak (and express) which he uses most of that to curse and swear for the next 500 years at the bottom of a lonely corner under the five-finger mountains. He has chosen not to look at his own "reflection" becos he couldnt find himself "in any form of wrongdoing". The "Monkey Gods" simply couldnt care less (even when punished).
The great buddha allows freedom of speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
So that's what the ignore button on the left hand side of each post is suppose to be use for. Just go to his post & click on it.All his posts disappear. Thank you.

Good post u did & i can use it to add it to the reminder too.

And his track record reminder

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=34273

..since there's freedom of speech,i shall keep the reminding going. Please do not click on the link above if u do not like it,it's meant for new guys who steps in to know. I used that ignore button you suggested before u,so i am now posting without looking at his post content.

Just for the fun,in the name of freedom of speech.

No holds bar.
Old 16-01-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
steevewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nakatimo : kueh lapis price is going to be increased due to chinese new year season
Old 16-01-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevewong View Post
nakatimo : kueh lapis price is going to be increased due to chinese new year season
"DIANA" brand kuah lapis is sold in NTUC Fairprice so no need to travel all the way to Batam to buy it.
Old 16-01-2016, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclamier: I am just sharing this information and is it not for the purpose of promoting or advertisng the shared item as stated inside here.
By writing this disclaimer you have outright acknowledged what I have all along proclaimed abt the constant promoting of MLS was true but due to the fact you are still in denial cos of yr friendship with the "Promoter" is on your conscience and your credibility as a Senior Samster here.
Btw have you been in front of the mirror lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
"DIANA" brand kuah lapis is sold in NTUC Fairprice so no need to travel all the way to Batam to buy it.
Oh man ... shucks.

Guess Senior naka is not a better sales "promoter" than who know who. Learn to be a better salesman than him but please don't learn marrying a booking gal from a joint and bearing a child from him.

My only request is very simple if zap pls leave your nick don't be a john will ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Many Indon girl advice me to sunat, i always reply them "if you be my wife, i sure sunat".
Can't they tell that your arm already sunat.

Last edited by TwinTowers; 16-01-2016 at 05:10 AM.
Old 16-01-2016, 06:21 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevewong View Post
Yes, I think likely will increase slightly for cny season.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-01-2016, 06:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I not sure that ntuc have too. But it was being mention to ask reader to purposely go there buy. If drop by can consider buying nice thing back to eat.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 16-01-2016, 06:29 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
By writing this disclaimer you have outright acknowledged what I have all along proclaimed abt the constant promoting of MLS was true but due to the fact you are still in denial cos of yr friendship with the "Promoter" is on youar conscience and your credibility as a Senior Samster here.
Btw hajhquive you been in front of the mirror lately.

Oh man ... shucks.

Guess Senior naka is not a better sales "promoter" than who know who. Learn to be a better salesman than him but please don't learn marrying a booking gal from a joint and bearing a child from him.

My only request is very simple if zap pls leave your nick don't be a john will ya!

Can't they tell that your arm already sunat.
I know u will said that, that y I included a disclaimer. No point talk lose to people personally attack people personally life.

Old 16-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
By writing this disclaimer you have outright acknowledged what I have all along proclaimed abt the constant promoting of MLS was true

but please don't learn marrying a booking gal from a joint and bearing a child from him.

My only request is very simple if zap pls leave your nick
Hi, TwinTowers. Agreed almost 100% what you say. But got one thing really hope you can don,t attack his personal life. Feeling a little bit not so nice . Sorry for saying this to you and thanks for understanding. Hope our argue don,t involve family here.

Very very true he is actually promoting but what can we say? He can one shot deduct me and you 60 points and above. But dare not leave nick down. And i notice one thing. He is a A Genuine Chiongster leh.

Don,t play play with him. He wield extra power here . Maybe he can order wind come and thunder go leh....hahahaha.
Old 16-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rahhmans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one suggest me, is there any private house or villa with private swimming pool, at least 4 bedrooms, renting for 2 days.
Old 16-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New member/reader who just walk in,plz take note of

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=34273

to knw his character & be reminded to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
So that's what the ignore button on the left hand side of each post is suppose to be use for. Just go to his post & click on it.All his posts disappear. Thank you.

In the name of freedom of speech
Old 16-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

I like abt this thread, there is so much info, flares throwing, shots fire, and names r call, I just hv to say and everybody know what it mean, Birds of a feather flock together( u r no better then the rest). And Personal detail surface on the forum, that mean u r looking for trouble. If u think u r that good in Btm and know everything abt Btm, y don't u start a new thread, in put all the good Info or even meet up with newbie show them ard, bring them to cheapest restaurants, farms and shops. And stop nagging abt other ppl promoting or recommendations. If u hv better then what they promoting, pls post it here so we can compare and share. And pls dun alway use the same fucking words, my Btm friends say, the local peoples say, my indo driver say. If u can input better info, I believe most of the Samsters can differentiate between those who r really out to help or benefiting fm the info they post or plain BULLSHIT in the forum. And pls la dun waste the band width, Sam will hv headache again upgrading the SBF system.
Old 16-01-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
entermasuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone going Batam on CNY?
will there be any gathering to batam for newbies?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread