The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
WeberBrowse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lup Sup Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocet View Post
Waited for the updates and thanks.
Registered in 2019 and waited for a thread before you register?
Old 12-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Krisantimum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS, very interesting story you have here
Old 12-04-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
FLer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fanny sat over me and guided my rock hard cock into her pussy and slowly sat down on it.

'Ahhh....' she moaned, as my cock filled her love hole.

I grabbed onto her tits with both my hands as she started to ride me. She was doing all the work. Leaning back and moving my cock in and out of her pussy alternating between grinding and riding. She really went full on crazed bunny mode when she was grinding. Really like riding a horse.

'Ahhh.. ahhh.. ahhh.. fuck me.. cumming..' she moaned, her eyes stared right into mine.

I slapped her titties as she had fun with my little bro.

'Mmm.. squeeze here... I like..' she moaned, guiding my left hand to her nipple.

She was now full on grinding and I could feel her pussy contracting with my cock. Fanny was about to cum. I let her have her fun and moved my hips up repeatedly to thrust deeper into her. She responded by moaning even louder. She guided my other hand to her throat and told me to hold her there. Semi choking her. Her moans continued until she slowly became silent.

'Mmmmm...' she moaned quietly and her grinding slowed down.

'Good?' I asked.

Fanny nodded in silence and collapsed on top of me, breathing onto my neck. It felt like a little romantic moment with her hot breath hitting my neck. Fanny turned to face me and we started making out. We had an intense tongue fighting session and I ended up on top of her.

'I want again na' she unlocked her lips from mine and grabbed my hard cock.

I wondered if she should be paying me instead. She guided my cock into her pussy again and boy was it wet. Much wetter than before. My cock entered her pussy with ease and now I was pumping away.

'Ahhh.. Ahh.. So deep na..' she moaned, with her eyes closed.

Her legs slowly moved up and ended up resting on my shoulders. I pulled her towards me and leaned forwards. Now it was like I was drilling her pussy. I pumped into her like the mad rabbit she was earlier.

'Ahhhh.. Fuck... Cum for me baby' she cried.

I continued for a coupe more minutes before my back got tired. I pulled out of her and stood beside the bed. She came over obediently and I turned her around. I wanted to doggy her. She arched her ass up nicely for me and I re-initiated the offensive by poking my cock into her pussy.

'Ohhhh.. Good.. good... don't stop bb..' she moaned.

I grabbed onto her love handles and pumped my hardest. She moaned away and soon I could feel myself cumming. I could also feel her cumming again. The pussy contractions were back. She soon fell silent and was backing her ass into mine as I thrust forwards. Damn she's really enjoying it. I pulled out my cock when I felt my soldiers at the gates and peeled off the condom and sprayed everything on her back. Several shots of my love juice landed on her back and Fanny waited patiently for my last troop to complete their landing before falling forwards on the bed.

'Come suck clean' I climbed back onto the bed and made my way to her face.

'Never let me rest na' she smiled, as I sat infront of her, legs spread, cock infront of her face.

She cleaned my cock up like the good girl she is with her mouth. No spitting at all. I was both in heaven and in hell as I'm sure most bros know the feeling of getting your cock sucked right after you cum. I laid back on the bed and my cock slipped out of her mouth. Fanny took this as her cue to get cleaned up and left for the toilet. I reached for my phone and saw that my bro next door had messaged me again, 10minutes ago.

'Eh don't so loud leh. Can hear bodoh.' he messaged. Accompanied by a voice message.

I listened to the voice message and could hear faint moaning in the background. I smiled to myself. And suddenly had an idea.
Old 13-04-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
7ay7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see your updates TS, please keep going..
Old 13-04-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 13-04-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
FLer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fanny came out of the toilet to pull me to the toilet along with her. I followed reluctantly as I was really tired. I stood in the middle of the shower while she soaped and washed me. Nothing much happened as I had just cummed and my little head didn't need any servicing. I got out and dried myself before heading back to bed. Fanny cuddled beside me.

'What time your flight na?' she asked, head resting on my chest.

I informed her that our flight was tomorrow evening, but we had to check out by 1PM. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already close to 1AM.

She showed me some of her photos and even the photos of the other girls that worked at the same place as her. Some were really hot and my dick soon got aroused. It was aching.. but it was aroused. Fanny noticed.

'So horny na you' she laughed.

I reached under the blanket and fingered her pussy. She was already wet.

'You also naughty' I fingered her.

'Ahhh.. Tired already.. don't make me cum again' she spoke in Chinese.

'If you like me you will make me happy again' I laughed.

'Ahhh... You very naughty' she spoke in Chinese again.

Then I remembered my idea.

'My friend beside us very horny. He hear us fucking' I told her in Chinese, and played the voice message he sent us.

Fanny started laughing and said that it was my fault for making her moan so loudly. I asked her what shall we do now? Cos my friend horny. Fanny said that she can call her friend over for my friend. I asked her which girl she can call. And she showed me the photo. Turns out that the one she wanted to call was one of the hot ones. I myself wanted to fuck her. She was hotter than Fanny. I immediately told Fanny to tell her to come.

'I tell my friend first' I told Fanny.

I immediately texted my bro that I called a girl for him. He was like wtf but accepted it and told me to tell him when she arrived. In the meantime, I had already begun to fondle with Fanny's boobs while she continued texting her friend. My re-exploration of her body had gotten so far that the blankets were already off and Fanny's legs were already spread wide. With my fingers in her pussy and my mouth on her tits.

'Ahhh.. wait wait.. my friend cannot come na' she gave me the bad news. And my re-exploration stopped.

'But my friend prepared already. How?' I asked Fanny.

'All busy leaw' she replied, her hand working on my cock now.

'No choice... I ask him come here' I told Fanny.

'What?' she immediately stopped.

'Why? You shy?' I asked.

'You want share me lor?' she seemed angry.

'You try before? I never try before' I informed her.

'Never na. You want try with me lor?' she still seemed pissed.

'Maybe fun what' I told her.

'Noooo.. Only you na' she ignored my requests and decided to shut me up by sucking my cock.

I gave in to her persistence and let her suck my cock. Deep down I was a bit disappointed that she didn't wanna let me fulfil my threesome fantasy. I stacked a few pillow and told her to rest her head on it. I climbed over her chest and told her to suck my cock. She started slow as is her SOP then I grabbed onto her hair and fucked her face.

'Ackk ackk ackk ackk' she sounded as I fucked her face, her hands grabbed onto my ass.

'Ahhh...' she took a deep breath when I took my cock out. Saliva was everywhere.

'You like?' I asked.

'Mmm.. Ok.. But you like ok' she replied, with my cock resting on her forehead.

I inserted my cock back into her mouth and continued to face fuck her.

'Achh.. achh.. achh.. achh.. achh..' she gagged.

I reached over for the condom and gave it to her.

'Put it on. I want to fuck you' I told her.

I rested back on my ankles, still on top of her, so that she had enough space to put on the condom for me. When she was done, I laid down on the bed and told her to get on. She did as she was told and climbed ontop of me and inserted my cock into her pussy. I pulled her down towards me and raised my knees. I held her head beside mine and started to give her hard and fast thrusts.

'Piak piak piak piak piak' filled the room as my balls smacked against her.

'Ahh.. ahh... noo.. too fast na.. ahh....' she moaned into my ear.

I let go of her head and held onto her ass with both my hands so that I could thrust even harder into her.
Old 13-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's really nice story.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update bro
Old 13-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
phuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS. Love the name Fanny
Old 14-04-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1