The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help with Depression and Self Esteem issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Good CSI. Why do you use Wayne Lim's girl photo as your Avatar? 情敌?
thanks bro ... not 情敌 la, maybe someday hehe

sbf is also a small world, and CSI sometimes very useful

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 30-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
thanks bro ... not 情敌 la, maybe someday hehe

sbf is also a small world, and CSI sometimes very useful
Actually she is so cute that I do not mind using it as Avatar too. LOL
Old 30-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dingobat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My struggle with depression happened after I had a fallout with people whom I thought were my friends.

I lost about 10 kg. In the end I see the psychiatrist who diagnosed me with OCD. Gave me medicine to calm me down. It took me a few months for my appetite to recover.

Meanwhile I took up some exercise to handle my stress. I won't say that I have recovered fully as the bad incident keeps replaying in my mind even till this day.
Old 31-07-2017, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingobat View Post
My struggle with depression happened after I had a fallout with people whom I thought were my friends.

I lost about 10 kg. In the end I see the psychiatrist who diagnosed me with OCD. Gave me medicine to calm me down. It took me a few months for my appetite to recover.

Meanwhile I took up some exercise to handle my stress. I won't say that I have recovered fully as the bad incident keeps replaying in my mind even till this day.
I read a leaflet from a psychiatric clinic, and it basically explains that it is important to rectify mental problems as soon as possible. Everything began with stress. If prolonged, it would turn into a depression. A prolonged depression would then lead to mental breakdown. Eventually after a breakdown it would be a lot harder to get out of the situation. The longer the worse.

And like any first step towards recovery, it all begins with the admission that we have a problem.

If the person admits that they have a problem, most likely there is a big chance that they could recover.

The psychiatrist that me and my friend went for consultation with, at the time was very good in dealing with his patients. The first thing he did was, greeted the patient by his name and asked with a smile "What seems to be the problem, Mr. X ?

By doing so, the psychiatrist assessed the patient's awareness of his problems. Even It could be just the symptoms that the patient is aware of or on some instances, the actual root of the problem.

I am not a religious person, but in one of the help page there was a serenity prayer which I think is very relevant for people dealing with mental problems

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference."

May you find your peace dingobat!

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 31-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Actually she is so cute that I do not mind using it as Avatar too. LOL
she has other cute body pics there, and you can get whatever u want, maybe someday u r also 情敌 lo.

after u get her dont come fight with me hor

Old 31-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What the PAP propaganda press has never reported is the positives that have come out of this forum over the course of its existence.

Scams have been exposed, STD knowledge has been enhanced and as a result I'm 100% sure that lives have been saved. There's even an in-house doctor in attendance who helps out whenever he has the time.

I've also saved people lots of emotional heartache by exposing the methods that WLs use to get men to part with their money.

All the prostitute press talks about is the upskirt thread which is a very small part of this vast knowledge trove that has been created by Singaporeans for Singaporeans.
Whether can come out a thread on Health issues.
This pics is from video.
Need to find web site to download the video.
Any recommendation on how to down video to share in this forum.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 31-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
This pics is from video.
The best place to share is my media exchange group at https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRUOvARxh2s8b4n34sQ

It can handle files up to 1.5 Gb
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Very useful article that helps recognise depression...

https://www.depressionforums.org/it-...ion-but-it-is/
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 31-07-2017, 01:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

More useful articles from the depression forum.

https://www.depressionforums.org/ret...sis/#more-3797

Old 31-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 31-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

https://ed.ted.com/lessons/what-is-d...elen-m-farrell

Old 31-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
This pics is from video.

bro i think i have the video in one of my health-related whatsapp group, if you want give me your id and i can pass you the video

Old 31-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
bro i think i have the video in one of my health-related whatsapp group, if you want give me your id and i can pass you the video
Thanks! Bro I have the video.I just want to share in here.But Sam asked to share at the Telegram.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 01-08-2017, 05:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Thanks! Bro I have the video.I just want to share in here.But Sam asked to share at the Telegram.
You can share it here if you want. Just upload to mega and give us the link.

Old 01-08-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Me too have mild depression cos really tired of life n tired of work. Today I tender my resignation to free myself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1