The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2017, 06:56 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am happy to see Brother Slyer change signature liao

Let's make love no war...Fuck Them Hard ok?

Although I got floppy joe

I will try my very best to paste a 10 grand note on my dick
Let's make love to whores and not to samsters i am not gay
i also got floppy short dick according to "reliable source"
i will fuck the whores and trolls hard
Old 13-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro,

The below idiotic clown - Baotohk again has never failed to display his stupidity in this public forum. He only realised that you were not my clone only after you signed up as a premium member.

Let's not talk about our written expression, choice of words used, our online persona, presentation etc .... the most fundamental aspect is, you joined this forum earlier than me ... so how can u be my clone? Perhaps I should be your clone huh? LoL! Well unless only if you sell your account to me .... it ain't easy for someone to maintain a clone account with such a massive posts and points of yours, slyer. Usually clone accounts do not post much. Clone is created mainly to stir shit and for gang zapping. BG knows very well as he has a number of inactive clones under his belt.

In conclusion, I don't label this idiotic clown - Baotohk being stupid for nothing! I said before and I say again, Baotohk, you are simply not in my league.
What about alejandro88, thegreenlantern, royalchimp and kingcobra?

Do you think these are clones? If yes, why? If no, why not?

Many people have pointed out they are clones of one master, especially some prominent samsters.

What do you think of their behavior? And if they belong to one master, what should be done to the master?

I'm interested to hear your views since you like to talk so much about clones.
Old 13-08-2017, 07:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
无风不起浪. Whether the above mentioned people raw whores or not they know themselves. They may not be in same raw circulation list but they may exchange raw info among their intels. As for this part I don't wish to debate.
Bro baotohk had spoken what I initially wanted to say. Wont repeat what had mentioned by him

Quote:
This post triggered the argument between u and me after baotohk insinuated that i am max_priest clone
I interpreted this post as u are starting a war with me
If my interpretation is incorrect then my bad. I dare to admit if it's my bad unlike some 666 troll cyber bully cassano10 and beckham07
Thx for pointing out which of my post triggered the argument btwn us. It should be obvious to u by now that this post of mine had nothing to do with u but max. Since u admit it is ur bad due to misinterpretation, u r the men and I take back my word tat u r guniang. This again further prove that u r not max clone as from my understanding she never admit her mistakes, not even once. I see this as a closure of war btwn us if u dont have further objection as both of us have a bigger war n enemy to fight.

Quote:
Based on my interpretation of bro fat Fatt post I don't find him act as hero to certain samsters and whores. He did not side with anyone. He is being neutral, fair and unbiased.
ok
Old 13-08-2017, 07:55 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Maybe we are being assumed as clone since we are always fighting HER
whose clone? Now I start to undestand y I was attached as raw player
Old 13-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Let's make love to whores and not to samsters : i am not gay
i also got floppy short dick according to "reliable source"
i will fuck the whores and trolls hard
Wow lau eh...now King of GL

No horse run leh

I am King of Floppy Joe
Old 13-08-2017, 09:55 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow lau eh...now King of GL

No horse run leh

I am King of Floppy Joe
you are queen of geylang
Old 13-08-2017, 09:57 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Bro baotohk had spoken what I initially wanted to say. Wont repeat what had mentioned by him

Thx for pointing out which of my post triggered the argument btwn us. It should be obvious to u by now that this post of mine had nothing to do with u but max. Since u admit it is ur bad due to misinterpretation, u r the men and I take back my word tat u r guniang. This again further prove that u r not max clone as from my understanding she never admit her mistakes, not even once. I see this as a closure of war btwn us if u dont have further objection as both of us have a bigger war n enemy to fight.

ok
Our disagreement chapter closed. Peace.
I confer you the title - prince of geylang
Old 13-08-2017, 10:33 PM

Quote:
thx for conferring me the title but I‘d quitted sg n gl for good
Old 13-08-2017, 10:33 PM

Quote:
you are queen of geylang
watch ur backside
Old 13-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey bro, I should be prince of geylang. I am more yandao than most samsters. Must give me the honor la!
Old 13-08-2017, 10:40 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Hey bro, I should be prince of geylang. I am more yandao than most samsters. Must give me the honor la!
Ok u r the crown prince of Geylang
Old 13-08-2017, 10:40 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
thx for conferring me the title but I‘d quitted sg n gl for good
Ok all the best
Old 13-08-2017, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
which idols tyically gals said u have a closed match in term of looks?
Old 13-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
which idols tyically gals said u have a closed match in term of looks?
Most whores said I look like Korean as I am very fair. And most whores said that the majority of customers look like shit and some are disgustingly fat! I usually don't believe in whores. But seeing is believing!
Old 13-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Wa still fighting? I'm not taking side just watching. Pls dun zap me as I got limited point only.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1