The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: What are the Anti Vice Regulations Pertaining to these GL Houses ?

wifey reported to av that hubby with WL very common too
Old 15-03-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What are the Anti Vice Regulations Pertaining to these GL Houses ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
wifey reported to av that hubby with WL very common too
Nothing AV can do..... I heard from my fellow taxi kakis who are oso grassroots volunteers that also have these type of wives go complain to MPs too.
Old 15-03-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: What are the Anti Vice Regulations Pertaining to these GL Houses ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Nothing AV can do..... I heard from my fellow taxi kakis who are oso grassroots volunteers that also have these type of wives go complain to MPs too.
AV will inform okt to bring the particular girl for interview

madam will brief the girl that the agreement she undertake

not suppose to meet clientele other than the licensed premises

will be given 48 hours to pack and leave
Old 15-03-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
AV will inform okt to bring the particular girl for interview

madam will brief the girl that the agreement she undertake

not suppose to meet clientele other than the licensed premises

will be given 48 hours to pack and leave
serious ? simply by word of a spurned spouse and deported within 48hrs?
harsh but i guess that's the tradeoff for the legality of this trade in SG
Old 15-03-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Can report OKT piak his own girl to AV?
Old 15-03-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Talking Re: What are the Anti Vice Regulations Pertaining to these GL Houses ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Can report OKT piak his own girl to AV?
That’s Skillfuture training in order to maintain good customer service
Old 15-03-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
serious ? simply by word of a spurned spouse and deported within 48hrs?
harsh but i guess that's the tradeoff for the legality of this trade in SG
Lost or misplaced medical cards also immediate deportation

Last time even outcall without scarf kena one demerit

That’s why many girls rather take risk FLing than undertaking yellow medical card

not forgetting that ica blacklisted too
Old 15-03-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
OKT won't know. They're playing with fire if they allow the girl to go out because their license is at stake. And usually the OKTs you see in the shop are not the real boss they're just coolies working there. So imagine if you work in a job cause your life depends on it and some horny customer risks your livelihood by bringing the girl out. Confirm won't allow one.
Wait what? It's been literally 2 decades since I first dipped into GL and only today I heard about this

Have always thought that the OKTs in those shops are actually the owners/Boss

Surely they act like they are the absolute BOSSES and many of them drive very fancy European cars like BMW and Merc and seen even fancier ones!

I remember one house had a female OKT assisted by a young man wearing specs, I assumed they were mom and son OKTs

Also remember one house with a very overweight OKT assisted by a "mentally challenged" young skinny dude, I assumed that OKT is the BOSS/OWNER and the mentally challenged skinny dude is the coolie.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 15-03-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Wait what? It's been literally 2 decades since I first dipped into GL and only today I heard about this

Have always thought that the OKTs in those shops are actually the owners/Boss

Surely they act like they are the absolute BOSSES and many of them drive very fancy European cars like BMW and Merc and seen even fancier ones!

I remember one house had a female OKT assisted by a young man wearing specs, I assumed they were mom and son OKTs

Also remember one house with a very overweight OKT assisted by a "mentally challenged" young skinny dude, I assumed that OKT is the BOSS/OWNER and the mentally challenged skinny dude is the coolie.
PRC house some are the real bosses. 1654a, 1622, wh17, 1610, 2033

Many of these "bosses" live flashy lives with luxury items but behind the scene all got big debt hanging around their neck like an anchor slowly sinking them. Their money come easy, go easy. Depend on flesh money is like this.

Last edited by HalimahYakult; 15-03-2024 at 12:42 PM.
Old 18-03-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Garrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If girls violate the rules and are deported, will they be fined before they leave?
Old 18-03-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrosh View Post
If girls violate the rules and are deported, will they be fined before they leave?
OKT kena, punitive measures passed on internally I guess. Most of the bosses so cheapskate unless you are Tommy then very generous if he gets to piak the girl

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1