The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Manifestation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Fucking Stories (over 30 women)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bombastic View Post
Yea. Agree. Some indo chinese girls are damn hot. And to add a bonus, they are damn horny too. I'm currently screwing one. She's working in Sg, but her husband is in Indo.....ahem ahem.
U sound like you have a few stories to share bro. why not open a thread. I'll support!
Damn, I never knew if mine was horny or not, but it's been a long time since we last contacted and I reckon hell, she has been screwed already. Back then I was still a greenhorn and didn't thought much into such things, just didn't want to lose her trust, but in the end I lost her, damned! Thinking back at her super pretty face as well as the super hot figure and skin tone, if only I took the bait back then! Life sure is filled of regrets!

Dude, you serious!? You sure have an affinity with women. I don't really have much, like what me and my buddy was discussing few days back, about how the old goes and the new never comes for us, whereas for others it's the contrary.

Well, I don't have much stories to tell, only having a fb currently, if I ever intend to post up my stories, fret not, you'll be the first I'll let wind to.

Camping here for more of 16 years old, keep up the good work, kudos!
Old 27-09-2010, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Moosby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading your stories.

I only have one thing for you..

Respect man!!
Old 28-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
ilovebigtits is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovebigtits is a Helpful and Caring Samster

See....I told you that you are being modest! Honestly, I have a big surprize for you in my confession before ending with Victoria. I'm sure you will out do me!

Maybe we should...MEET UP FOR COFFEE SOME TIME!

By the way...My stuffs seems old school compared to yours leh!
Old 28-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mr Bombastic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2 of "16 year young pussy"

I smiled and walked over to her, trying to look as relaxed as possible. As I looked at her from head to toe, she was just like the photos in her profile. Nothing taller than 1.6m, slightly plump, round face with a pointed chin, slitted eyes, chubby cheeks. Although she had a little tummy under that tight T-shirt, it also revealed a bust line that screamed 'I'm enjoying my puberty!'. Probably a B minus, excellent grabbing size for my hands. Her hair was slightly curly and tied up in a pony tail, very student like. As we got near, I held up my hands and gave her a hug. I felt the flesh of a very young girl and smelt her tender fragrance. She reciprocated with a tinge of shyness.

Her first words were, "Wah, you look better in person than in photo leh."

"Haha, you look much better in person too. Although I thought you were already quite cute from the photos"

"Really meh?" Her remark was accompanied by a tone of delight.

"Of course. Any guy would like you. Cos you are so cute! Haha"

We moved into the library. There were no seats, so we found a little corner behind the shelves and sat down on the carpeted floor. The tuition started with some boring math practice questions and me enlightening her about some equations. She was impressed that my maths was so good, and I was shocked that her maths was so bad. My mind was not really focused on the math sums. My eyes were roaming across her whole young body. But I continued to teach anyway. After 20mins, she started to get bored. I grabbed the chance to suggest that we go for a walk at Jurong Point. She agreed without thinking.

As we walked out of the library, I tried to put my arm across her shoulder as naturally as possible. She didn't resist. So I kept it there and caressed her shoulder as we walked. From the conversation, I could sense that she was a young woman who can't wait to grow up. She wanted to show that she was a sex bomb, and she was a cock teaser. Definitely the youngest cock teaser I have ever met. She kept mentioning about how her friends commented that she was sexy and slutty, and how she always throw them provocative glances to make them horny. She simply loves to tease.

"You really wanna be my boyfriend ah?"
"Yea. You so sexy, any guy will also want to be your boyfriend la"
"Haha. I know la, you want to fuck me only right? Hehe"
"No la. I think you are really cute. But if can play with you even better la. haha"
"Hmm...so what you wana do with me?"
I gave her a grin and asked, "What do you want me to do to you?"
"Can you make me high?"
"You find out yourself lor. I can't tell you."
"Haha. How to find out?"
I thought for a moment and suggested something daring.
"Let's go to the staircase and I'll show you how."
"Huh. Staircase? Don't want la. Later people see how?"

She was taken aback a little. I bet she didn't expect me to be so direct. I had to teach this cock teaser a lesson. No going home without letting me tear your pussy apart.

"Won't la. We find a staircase that nobody use. I know where."
"Huh... er..."

I grabbed her reluctant hands and proceeded towards a staircase seldom used by the patrons (Luckily I know that place well). I could sense that she wanted this adventure, but was scared. The stairwell was empty and quiet, except for some noises from the vents. After finding a good spot, I hugged her in my arms and pushed her against the wall.

"Are you sure this is safe? I'm scared people will come."
"Then we got to do it fast." I smiled.

Without waiting for her reply, I kissed her. Her reply took me by surprise. She let out a "hmm...." and closed her eyes, her tongue sticking into my mouth like an arrow. I knew I had struck gold! Her moaning in between the kisses were so slutty, my dick was almost tearing my pants! My hands immediately moved to squeeze her soft breasts. With each squeeze, her moans became louder. My hands went under her top to undo her bra in one swift motion, and moved in front to caress her nipples. I lifted her T shirt and revealed a pair of pinkish nipples, ripe for tasting. As I sucked hard on them, she let out a high pitched "Ah........" I quickly unzipped myself and guided her hand to my stick. I could feel her smooth hands rubbing my dick up and down as I pressed my groin against hers.

Finally deciding that it was time to give it to her before anyone comes by, I slid my hands down to lift up her denim skirt and touched her panties. It was already drenched with her juices! I gave her young pussy a hard press and twirled my fingers in a rounded motion. Her whole body shook and let out another "Ahh......!" The sound of that made my cock throb even harder. It was time. I pried aside her panties, and felt her warm pussy, dripping with juice. Pressing her hard against the wall, her legs apart and knees slightly bent, I pressed my dickhead on her opening. At that moment, I almost went crazy. I was going to fuck a 16 year old pussy, my youngest ever! And she was ever so willing to receive my cock.

I teased her back,"Do you want it? Do you want me to fuck you?"
"Yea yea... fuck me fuck me!"
"Beg for my cock."
"Please please.... I want your cock inside me. Please FUCK ME!!"

With a swing of my hips, I shoved my dickhead right into her wetness. She trembled again, her hands grabbing my back. I pushed again, this time harder, sending my cock deeper into her pussy. She moaned like a slut, asking for more. I was finding it difficult to maintain that position since she was shorter than me. So I pulled out and turned her over, palms on the wall, ass facing me, bent over. That way, I could stand straight , grab her waist and give her a good doggie fuck while having the full view of her back.

I lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties to her feet. Her whole ass was in my sight. So fair, and so tender. It was the young flesh of a legally tender 16 year old! Holding my dick with my hand, and her ass with another, I twirled my dick around her hole again. As she moaned with that little tickling, I stuffed my whole cock inside her pussy in one fluid motion. Immediately, her knees went weak. I had to hold her up by the hips and continue to fuck her. I just pumped and pumped non-stop. Her pony tail swung left and right with my hard bonking, my hips slapping against her fleshy ass. Every entering motion was met with a shriek or moan. She was simply enjoying every moment of it, so was I. She got wetter and wetter. It was so kinky and arousing that I couldn't hold for more than a couple of minutes. I gave one last jerk and cummed all over her lovely ass.

We moved over to sit on the steps. We were both exhausted from the energy sapping fuck.

She said,"I've never done something like this before leh. First time doing in staircase. Luckily no one come."
"Is it? I did it once with my ex girlfriend. Exciting ma."
"Then who's sexier, me or your ex?
"Of cos its you la. You made me so high. Now I'm totally soft already."
"I can make you hard again. heehee"
"How? You wana suck me ah?"
"Haha. How you know? Can I?"

I pulled out my limp tool. She grabbed it in her tiny hands and started to lick it like a total whore. She covered every inch of my cock from the balls to the stick. It was like watching a little girl enjoying her ice-cream on a hot day. True enough, watching her suck me was so arousing that it made me hard again. In no time, she was sticking my whole dick up her throat and out again, making slurping sounds and moaning. I guess she does this to tease me, cos she always glances up at me to see if I was enjoying it. I gave her the 'shiok' expression and asked her not to stop. She sucked harder and harder, milking my dick non-stop. Hoping to have some cum. Alas, she got what she wanted. I couldn't take it anymore. The sight was too kinky to withstand any longer. I blasted out my second load into her sweet mouth and she swallowed every drop till my dick was dry. What a young and slutty thing.

She smiled at me, satisfied at what she had achieved. I smiled too, knowing that I was even more satisfied.

~The End~

Footnote: I am still in contact with her now, although no more fucking. But I bet she is still game for more dick. I'm willing to share her contacts with bros here. But beware, she has put on a quite few extra kilos, don't expect a babe.

~William Shakespeare, Sonnets to Sundry Notes of Music, IV
Old 28-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

ilovebigtits is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovebigtits is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Part 2 of "16 year young pussy"

~The End~

Footnote: I am still in contact with her now, although no more fucking. But I bet she is still game for more dick. I'm willing to share her contacts with bros here. But beware, she has put on a quite few extra kilos, don't expect a babe.
I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First movers advantage!

Knn...Looks the footnote looks familiar loh ;P Thanks for sharing such a steamy story, too bad I upz you before and can't do it anymore! Eh....I am hungry for young pussies! As mentioned in my confession, I had developed an addiction for somebody else's wife. No sweet sweet pink guci guci goo pussy for ilovebigtits. :""(
Old 28-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifestation View Post
Damn, I never knew if mine was horny or not, but it's been a long time since we last contacted and I reckon hell, she has been screwed already. Back then I was still a greenhorn and didn't thought much into such things, just didn't want to lose her trust, but in the end I lost her, damned! Thinking back at her super pretty face as well as the super hot figure and skin tone, if only I took the bait back then! Life sure is filled of regrets!

Dude, you serious!? You sure have an affinity with women. I don't really have much, like what me and my buddy was discussing few days back, about how the old goes and the new never comes for us, whereas for others it's the contrary.

Well, I don't have much stories to tell, only having a fb currently, if I ever intend to post up my stories, fret not, you'll be the first I'll let wind to.

Camping here for more of 16 years old, keep up the good work, kudos!
Things happen for a reason bro. Maybe not screwing that indo girl kept you away from some trouble. At least you are having a fb now, some bros here have trouble finding one, or keeping a constant spare tyre. You are one of the lucky ones. =)
Thanks for the support an Hope you like the stories.

Old 28-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebigtits View Post
I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First movers advantage!

Knn...Looks the footnote looks familiar loh ;P Thanks for sharing such a steamy story, too bad I upz you before and can't do it anymore! Eh....I was hungry for young pussies as mentioned in my confession, I had developed a addiction for somebody else's wife. No sweet sweet pink guci guci goo pussy for ilovebigtits. :"(
Haha. I agree with you. Coffee and and TCSS will be fun. Wonder if anyone else wants to join.
As for the contact, PM me can? I'll reply you after I let her know, so that she'll be expecting you. =)
I guess we share the same fetish for doing someone else's wife. But be careful bro, there might be serious consequences.
I'm still waiting for your surprise. Haha.

Old 28-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. I agree with you. Coffee and and TCSS will be fun. Wonder if anyone else wants to join.
As for the contact, PM me can? I'll reply you after I let her know, so that she'll be expecting you. =)
I guess we share the same fetish for doing someone else's wife. But be careful bro, there might be serious consequences.
I'm still waiting for your surprise. Haha.
added you as a friend and I must say, when I add someone here as a friend, they are my fried in real life! Let me know if she is Keen. This is my CV...

Name: Allan
Ht: 1.72m
Wt: 80+ (Quite a tough build guy, some extras on the mid section due to sweet tooth.)
Looks: Close your eyes and I am Brad Pitt, LOL....Above Average!
Figure: Some say I am a like fit, some say I am fat, some say I am...I told them to shut up and suck my cock or start moaning!
Best Feature: My eyes if fucking in missionary, my cock if in Doggy and my

Ahhhhhh...shut up lah! LOL...Good work bro, My CV is on my confession. First Page...

As for the consequnce...I am feeling it right now. Updating soon on Felicia's confession and by the way she is just not the first. The Singaporean can do sprit lies in this quote of ours..."You can do anything you want in Singapore, Just don't get CAUGHT!" I bet you have so much more expriences than I do due to you profession. RESPECT...I want to be in your line! You be many Manager? SERIOUS LOH!
Old 28-09-2010, 02:20 AM
Samster

Bro...I sequeezed till the very last ounce of my life and finished reading you postings...I cummed 2 twice! hehe....
Old 28-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

Dear Bros who are reading this thread. If you enjoyed the stories, I'm sure you'll enjoy Bro Ilovebigtits's confessions too. He has some tantalizing stories there.

Next up is NUS Freshie....

Get ready to jerk the night away. haha

Old 28-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, you're another one of those born with the gift of the gab as well as endowed with the power of the pen!! well written and very sexciting in narration. You must have done damn well for your GP papers? With you all the way too! Thanks bro, cheers ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 28-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

csh1971 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing!
Old 28-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
david_yew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story dude! keep up the good work
Old 29-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Garfield-Mel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thankz bro for the story..
Camping here..
Waiting for the next story
Old 29-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

Manifestation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Things happen for a reason bro. Maybe not screwing that indo girl kept you away from some trouble. At least you are having a fb now, some bros here have trouble finding one, or keeping a constant spare tyre. You are one of the lucky ones. =)
Thanks for the support an Hope you like the stories.
True enough, you're right. Either way , that's a great story as well, keep up the good work, will continue supporting you in this thread.

Camp camp camp...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1