The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Dude self praise is International disgrace.... On another note if i talk highly of myself i will probably get zapped to non existence by senior bros here.

Better i remain a humble contributing ant rather than a mighty elephant only to drown in sand...

haha...

thanks bro..... cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
u left out your own name bro
Old 09-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro The Warlord of Maids lglg666 thank you for your comments post and encouragement....

Yeah sort of upgraded dude.... Cause i am semi retired like you too.... But i will still look for maids (not actively) so as not to miss those occassional gems that pop onto my plate. I am sure you know what i mean cause you are really good with maids and you knkow sometimes when your not looking for one they just pop into your plate... right?

Dude my problem is i am attached. So obviously cant be seen in public with other girls. Hence i have to choose those ulu spots even for dates like no one choooses ever... Such as Mount Faber/ Telok Blangah hill park/ECP etc... Romantic in a simple way and reasonably safe... just got to stay safe from voyuers cause on first date with professionals hard to suggest hotel though i did succeeed with 2 on the first date giving them ridiculous excuses which they believed though i am sure all wont agree to it....

Regarding Bro Shit8 and Owen any suggestions on titles? Need your assistance...
Old 09-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Happen to come across a blog on maids in CNA ... talk abt creativity tis days .. but in case yr mind starts wondering, no lah this is nt a blog to discuss abt screwing maids but rather for employers to share abt their maid experiences. some even got pics like d 1 below. But pls dun get funny ideas hw to screw these maids hor ... juz for yr reading pleasure onli.

Comments about maids by employers in Singapore: Anna Rizza Marcelo Balmaceda(Filipino)
Ha ha .. Owen10, I read the parts of filipino maids .. most common complaint is there maid eat a lot of rice.

I know some entertainers from Philippines, who eat rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner ..

The other common employer complaint is that the maid have BF .... (for those thick skinned, refer to maid fuckers .. ) and one of the main thing I stay away and away from any maids house is, I dont want her to arrow me, or accident the employer try to make friends .. (sometime I know story of employer making friend with maid's lover, so they can keep an eye on her... especially ang moh one used to be famous .. as they are more open minded and atleast, outwardly, they want to show equality...)

Anyway, have fun guys, and as I always repeat, play safe .. dont leave witnesses around
Old 09-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
You have a way with words dude etsys... what a way to state it "prime time to fuck""""
Well, sorry for the late reply ..

Matter of fact, weekdays, day time, is the time to find the biggest number of frustrated maids looking for an easy fuck. Even those working with more freedom ... will tell their boss they are going to Swiss Butchery to buy Meat or Pasir Panjang market to buy fresh veggie, and don't mind a bit of hot sperm in themselves, to make it stress-free for them.

I still know a lot of maids, and when they find I am on MC, the first thing is "can I come over now for some sex ????"
Old 10-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

No wonder everyone agrees you are the King of Maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I still know a lot of maids, and when they find I am on MC, the first thing is "can I come over now for some sex ????"
Old 10-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No wonder everyone agrees you are the King of Maids
yeh balls. must pass some of ur skills to me dude. haha.. so far no luck. havent been actively finding tho. so private estates better or hdb areas?

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 10-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Preferably HDB areas . Basically anywhere I also can approach provided she is alone . Orchard Towers Tead dances on Sunday also can , basically anywhere also can lah , the thing is whether you have balls or not. approaching and getting numbers is nothing really, for my case I approach 20 maids, only 13 of them give me numbers. Out of all who want to fuck , i managed to do with 3 of them. The rest are not interested and just want to be friends or just simply don't play around (I don't blame them , I blame myself because maybe i do or say something wrong to offend them or what, i am just not a natural talker to be honest, I tend to be more striaghtforward, I am not good at dropping hints or flirting, how i wish my skills are like bro "The Lord" , success rate so high , sigh....) For me this is my actual strike rate, so for frustrated bros out there who wants to bonk a maid , sincerely speaking i can feel your pain when you don't get laid , anyway just keep approaching and failing beacuse eventually i do believe you can get at least one. Keep trying and perservere. Anyway, this Sunday , i intend to do maid hunting , anyone want to join me ? Do sms me at 84384593 and do state your sammyboy nick. Would like to get to know more bros here...
Old 10-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
Ngog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNgog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didn't know that maids can be lonely and horny as well.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

Dude any area is good. My honest suggestion dun spend time actively looking for them. Cause this leads to frustration when you have spent time and have not gotten any numbers.

The best is to go about your daily activities and in the course of your daily activities you will be pleasantly surprised to find maids in places you dun expect. Tackle these.... Private estate maids are usually freer especially those who stay in private estates with ang mohs. Sometimes HDB void decks are good hunting grounds too

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
yeh balls. must pass some of ur skills to me dude. haha.. so far no luck. havent been actively finding tho. so private estates better or hdb areas?
Old 11-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude any area is good. My honest suggestion dun spend time actively looking for them. Cause this leads to frustration when you have spent time and have not gotten any numbers.

The best is to go about your daily activities and in the course of your daily activities you will be pleasantly surprised to find maids in places you dun expect.
Yes..fully agreed with Bro The Lord, one important thing to remember is to smile more whenever you saw a maid by herself or in group but never when their boss is around. Their boss may question them and they may think you want to "sado" them. Even ugly and old...still ok just smile to them becoz they may have friends or relatives to intro to you if you are nice to them.

During my peak time....that what I did and even rewarded them to intro their nicer young friends to me. Now ....these aunties kept me for themselves hehehe. SHIT! Apa then....I don't spend too much time and money on them just bonk and go home. No need to "wayang" with them and also to OC.

My 2 cents worth....
Old 11-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
zinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Even ugly and old...still ok just smile to them becoz they may have friends or relatives to intro to you if you are nice to them.

My 2 cents worth....
yes very true, actually the "referral" factor is quite important in this case as they do have lots of fellow friends working in singapore.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinu View Post
yes very true, actually the "referral" factor is quite important in this case as they do have lots of fellow friends working in singapore.
Some of us....may have to slowly "bonk" our way up, meaning start with the easier ones ( maybe jai lat ones ) and thru their friends and contacts we up-graded to the super shiok ones ( younger prettier ones ) sama-sama like our TS...The Lord hehehe. Btw he has gone onto high class ones

Bro...The Lord, sorry so long to up u. Finally did so today, cheers!!
Old 11-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

Bro The Warlord of Maids thank you so much for upping me.

Quote:
Some of us....may have to slowly "bonk" our way up, meaning start with the easier ones ( maybe jai lat ones ) and thru their friends and contacts we up-graded to the super shiok ones ( younger prettier ones ) sama-sama like our TS...The Lord hehehe. Btw he has gone onto high class ones

Bro...The Lord, sorry so long to up u. Finally did so today, cheers!!
Old 11-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

I agree with Bro The Warlord of Maids lglg666 that a smile is the first step to break the ice. and to think about it i never used to do it before. Only now i have realised its virtue and value....

And bro the Warlord thanks for pointing out that sometimes even ugly and old still smile.... Dude i got to learn from you. This is something i have never done. But thinking on hindsight what you have shared with us is such an invaluable tip cause when you smile at those ugly or no body wants type.... the next time these ugly ones will surely talk to us and they will feel they are not up to us and will feel obligated to get us one who is of a superior class.

Why i tell this is cause i had met a maid at Tampines in one of the blocks. Canht remember how i got her number... So when i went to see her i was not impressed with her looks. She was about 5 ft and petite.... yet face not so pretty. So i did not like her. I could have ignored her and gone back yet i chose to smile at her.... Then we went up a stair case and i told myself what the heck lets see if i can get a HJ or BBBJ out of her. Cause i did not want to fuck her anyway... And boy she did give me a BBBJ. I was impressed of course no intention to RTF... But what the heck if its free take it. I did not need to give her any cash as it was at the hdb in her own area so no transport no makan nothing....

Later after our meeting she felt she was not good enough for me and introduced several of her friends who i have since tried and posted their FRs. one of them is the paya leba FR which i have posted here few months ago.... There were several others she introduced as welll.... One was particularly ugly and old. The lady when she saw me refused to go out with me cause she felt not up to it. I still spoke to her and surprise surprse she referred her friend to me a 30 yo single but sexy girl who i fucked twice and since dumped. I still have her number but now she has an ang moh bf. she thinks the ang moh will marry her.... Stupid gal...

Anyway the point of my post here is not to miss a single tip given by bros out here. and on that note i really thank bro the Warlord of Maids lglg666 for pointing out that even if ugly must smile you will be richly rewarded.

Bro thanks once again. you are an expert. No second doubts

Quote:
Yes..fully agreed with Bro The Lord, one important thing to remember is to smile more whenever you saw a maid by herself or in group but never when their boss is around. Their boss may question them and they may think you want to "sado" them. Even ugly and old...still ok just smile to them becoz they may have friends or relatives to intro to you if you are nice to them.

During my peak time....that what I did and even rewarded them to intro their nicer young friends to me. Now ....these aunties kept me for themselves hehehe. SHIT! Apa then....I don't spend too much time and money on them just bonk and go home. No need to "wayang" with them and also to OC.

My 2 cents worth....
Old 11-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

I also want to join the ranks leh but nowadays my neighbourhood here damn difficult to find maids. Si beh sian ..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1