The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
hi lonelyfish dfk boss, though I’ve yet to venture into the PRC scene, always look to your comments in the PRC threads. One for GL one in the international section? Honestly I feel documenting the journey makes the chiongs more fun and memorable? More like a hobby, Not so much like a chore
I'm not boss haha. And not all DFKs are excellent. I have a record for myself which are good and which to avoid. This is a very expensive hobby not only when you venture into the PRC scene, but overseas chionging and also to keep building & maintaining chemistry with a ML.
Old 09-08-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I'm not boss haha. And not all DFKs are excellent. I have a record for myself which are good and which to avoid. This is a very expensive hobby not only when you venture into the PRC scene, but overseas chionging and also to keep building & maintaining chemistry with a ML.
Yes indeed, that’s why must budget lor , still pretty novel for me so i Chiong more now but prolly less in the long run and when I get older. Ok la at least imo the experience from this hobby is unique every time. so money well spent (?).
Old 11-08-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Feeling adventurous and my original targets not working so new “house viewing” it is today. On this note, I’m really impressed with the rooms in this house, nice design, shower, powderful aircon and even big timer next to the bed… time to upgrade 2038 !! Tbh the girls here, the faces looked quite sian ”又是一臭男人” when I walked in but ok la yolo… I never tried this house before so for my loyal readers, 我不入地狱谁入地狱, my 20th SBF FR, for L18H44B (Sawadee) g881, FR titled (“S O P”)

WL name: “Nutty” , in sg for 2 months Age: 24

Looks & body: healthy colour skin, not fair not tanned imo. some acme on the face, but not obvious with her make up, long blonde hair; build: slim, Iirc no excess preggo skin(?). some small tattoo on the arm and body like most Thais. Looks more 26-28 imo. Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: B cup, felt soft but looked enhanced, nipples: light brown; normal sized, ok to attack

Language / GFE: minimal english and Chinese, occasional reflexive Thai

Pre shower routine: standard wash, no foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: deep rinse observed post and prior

Kissing / DFK: yes, light kissing before catbath and during FJ, no dfk (ymmv)

Cat bath: just nips

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BJ: standard cbj, nothing in particular

FJ: tightness: abit loose but wadeva gets you to cum works I guess, Mai hiam buay pai:; Insertion phase: slowly insert with face acting painful slowly, plus points for pretty solid acting, grabs onto you tightly, gives u the slight JAV feels. Positions: 1. cowgirl - more of the grinding kind, on top for about 1-2 min, not rly my cup of tea. 2. Face to face (with our hands supporting our back) - about 3-4 minutes here, pretty novel position ticked for me . 3. finish off in missionary. moaning: sensual and subtle kind. Can feel she’s acting but still plus points for effort la.

Attitude: ok, she’s quite smiley, no black face, somewhat tries to make some convo and burst into smiles for wadeva reason.; post shot attitude: straight shower, ok la no wrong but felt pretty Commercial session. No chemistry la I think and I prefer more hiong services.

Funny thing about this house, the girl will lead you to this rating system thingy after session here, not sure how it affects their KPI but haha wadeva.

Summary score, RTF: 6.5-7/10. RTF: no, service wise, nothing to shout / complain about, prolly cause I spoilt by my regular house. Standard SOP, ok la no black face and she does put in some effort to act, be playful and smiley. If her looks work for u, and you want to do it in a nicely designed house (machiam hotel room) with cleaner services, then should still be ok but errr unless there’s someone here with v hiong service / real looker, looks like I’ll not be returning (too boring).

PS: on the score, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

If you found this helpful, pls up me so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Old 11-08-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Also bros I understand generally services are ymmv, be it FJ BJ kissing etc. but if there are any CAT60 BBBJ only houses (av regulations, hush hush) apart from the ones I’ve already reviewed (see my first post), to avoid the wrong people reading / people flaming, please pm me so I have more options to FR, bored of cbj unless they are real lookers / hiong / PSE services. Much appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 11-08-2023 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-08-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Nice fr.claps claps
Old 11-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Also bros I understand generally services are ymmv, be it FJ BJ kissing etc. but if there are any CAT60 BBBJ only houses (av regulations, hush hush) apart from the ones I’ve already reviewed (see my first post), to avoid the wrong people reading / people flaming, please pm me so I have more options to FR, bored of cbj unless they are real lookers. Much appreciated, thanks!
L18h16 g12? if you like the face can try
Old 11-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Nice fr.claps claps
Thanks bro, as always!
Old 11-08-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
L18h16 g12? if you like the face can try
Noted bro, bbbj? Or u mean looker? Will drop by to take a look next time I guess , thanks!
Old 11-08-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Noted bro, bbbj? Or u mean looker? Will drop by to take a look next time I guess , thanks!
both for me, ymmv
Old 12-08-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Geylang wanderer successor! Maybe add at the back of each line either recommended or not recommended. 👍🏿 Or 👎🏿
Good suggestion but sadly, each SBF post max 8 emojis. Some bros have asked for service & Looks / body order so I’ve added a S-F tier system in my 1st post with all consolidated FRs instead.
Old 12-08-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Also bros I understand generally services are ymmv, be it FJ BJ kissing etc. but if there are any CAT60 BBBJ only houses (av regulations, hush hush) apart from the ones I’ve already reviewed (see my first post), to avoid the wrong people reading / people flaming, please pm me so I have more options to FR, bored of cbj unless they are real lookers / hiong / PSE services. Much appreciated, thanks!

I also came across this question/problem when posting my frs.

Its not good for us to openly post bbbj and especially frenching because frenching can be personal choice, case by case basis by the girl

Bbbj ia just against AV rules and by right we should stop posting about it

Raw dont need to say.....usually only those sabo case will post about raw, once awhile also will have blur blur new bird who dont know anything post about it, thats why those sabo case always will have people go to test water and make the girl sweat

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 12-08-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
I also came across this question/problem when posting my frs.

Its not good for us to openly post bbbj and especially frenching because frenching can be personal choice, case by case basis by the girl

Bbbj ia just against AV rules and by right we should stop posting about it

Raw dont need to say.....usually only those sabo case will post about raw, once awhile also will have blur blur new bird who dont know anything post about it, thats why those sabo case always will have people go to test water and make the girl sweat
Yeah agree bro, raw don’t need say straight up no posting, experienced peeps know that.

Yeah as a fellow FR writer I’m abit conflicted too, one hand wanna share the really good ones so they can earn more (well deserved given the harsh conditions of the job imo), and for my own memories, on the other hand - AV regulations . I guess for me, I stick to the past practices for bbbj and French in FRs unless AV suddenly cracks down hard on these services (currently doesn’t seem to be the case(?), SAF 8th value ). I think and hope most Chiongsters are gentlemen and rational enough to know these are ymmv services and no hard feelings if they don’t get it (happened to me too ).
Old 13-08-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes that is so true, girl might not offer extras to everyone !

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 14-08-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Always saw g22’s tantalising boobs and her RBF in the tank, You know the feeling when moths knowingly fly into fire / when you know the plate is scalding hot but you can’t help but want to touch it. I agreed with bro Havana that somethings cannot listen to others must try yourself, as the saying goes: one man’s meat is another’s poison . Well today I tried eating the laxative laced apple to see for myself… 挑战高难度. This is my 21th SBF FR, L20H38g22, FR titled (“leopard same spots”)

WL name: Leng Age: 26

Looks & body: skin: slightly fair skin like most viets, face: think her face got abit of acne(?), not v good face skin la; very straight white teeth though; long black hair with some highlights; v clear excess preggo tummy skin and stretch marks; ass is quite saggy also. build: fleshy. Milfish looks, gives off the late 20s early 30s housewife vibes. Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: C cup, natural and saggy with stretch marks; nipples: light brown; size: normal, she doesn’t seem to like it when u lick her nips during FJ, acts itchy(?, Dk if it’s cause wants u faster cum). During the missionary position, saggy boobs spread out, so lacks that firm appealing bounce, unless you put her hands together. Special features: black “orh cheh” spot on her ass. (Like a leopard that never changes its spots )

Language / GFE: only viet

Pre shower routine: standard wash

Shower & hygiene: slight rinse post and prior

Kissing / DFK: no, “road is closed, pls go away”

Cat bath: just the nips

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BBBJ: bbbj suction barely, even the newbies are trying. More of a Licker actually and sucks only your head, minimal effort on the rod. I rubbed her pussy, saggy boobs and ass, to warm her up for FJ. Not much moaning / emotions even iirc, I felt like I put in more effort to act - I’m servicing (?)

FJ: tightness: quite loose but wadeva. Oh btw full Amazon down there . positions: just missionary. Eyes closed no eye contact, do your thing, idk if she’s napping / her way of enjoying(?) the pound. only effort to pull your nips, but I feel more of “you this 臭男人,快点射” vibes(?). moaning: almost silent, maybe abit of gasp only from Time to time. She didn’t seem to enjoy so decided to end quickly.

Attitude: I was surprised when she was smiley at the start, thought to myself wow, “I’m the special one? This ain’t so bad”, nah then back to reality during the bbbj and then FJ, straight crashed from there till I descended into emptiness and felt v patronised. “No you’re not special!, 你清醒一点!” Post shot: asked me to rest and straight shower by herself. Left thinking that I donated $60 for a good cause, someone overseas is benefiting from this, it’s okay.

Summary score: 5.5/10. I gave a pass ONLY because she does bbbj, albeit very much licking, lacklustre and barely any effort. RTF: no fking way, unless you trying to fulfill some kind of “JAV time stop” / “I’m doing this to pay rent for my family” fantasy and u just wanna torture and ram a big tits housewife fking hard for the whole session. . Hopefully can free up the precious 2038 slot for a new girl. I appreciate my hardworking regular more now.

FRs Done this house: 5, 7, 8, 22, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: 20 (someday maybe for the FOMO hype(?)), 21 (if I’m feeling adventurous)

basically took one for the team, sigh. If you found this helpful, pls up me so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 14-08-2023 at 09:32 PM.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Kudos to the commander. You saved many bros $60.u deserve a nobel peace award for this act.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1