The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 16-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossStone View Post
sglonely and all these prc sites are both hit n miss. sometimes u get exactly wht u see n sometimes, well....+5years < more. I've tried 1 gal frm a lesser known now defunct similar site sgfoxy a year back. Incall was in hotel and service was mindblowing, even for $130! Somemore my mandarin cannot make it. word of caution: if too cheap like 90bucks/2shots u know something is up. just have to keep on trying bro.
Agreed with the bro here, Must play tikum tikum, heng sway and try a few ones then you will find 1 suitable for you.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 54
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Finally found the time to write this FR. One of my worst visits these years....

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiaoxi-massage/

Read about her FR couple of pages back last week. Sounded very enticing. Thought I would gave it a shot though her looks don't really appeal to me. Appointment made within 5 mins. Whole blardy visit turns out almost different from that FR.............

Sulky faced the moment I entered. Thought things would turn better. Passed towel to me and I am left by myself while she attended to her phone. No showering together. Started to massage me fully clothed. I was like wtf. Thought it was meant to be FULL nude. Other details of my ordeal below....

Location: 8/10. The only saving grace/ 5 mins walk from MRT. Pretty convenient. Not exactly secluded but I guess no one gives a damn.. Lol

Looks: 5.5/10. Not attracted by her looks, though she looks similar to the photos. Was attracted by the services written in the earlier FR..

Figure: 4/10. Skinny with small boobs. I think I grab myself better..

Roaming: 4/10. Twist and turn to avoid me touching her. Only managed to touch her negligible boobs. Hands not long enough to reach below her panties. Yeah.. She had her panties on even during sensual. What happened to the 69, stimulate clitoris etc? Visited enough MLs to know that it was intentional.

HJ: 5/10. Only 2 positions. Either she sits away from you, at your legs, and jerk you. Or lie and place her mouth at one of your nips while jerking. No effort at all. Told her to change pattern she not happy, and rotate between these 2 patterns.

BBBJ: Nothing at all..............

Massage: 4/10. Lack of strength. No effort. Spent half the time "massaging" my left thigh while trying to strike a conversation.

Attitude/GFE: 4/10. Simply not willing to service. Loud mouth too. Stepped out in 45-50mins. Could see that she was not keen to provide a good service. I would kill myself if my GF gives me such GFE.. Still have the audacity to tell me to book her earlier next time.

RTM: Not in my life. Felt so stupid for even arranging the appointment. The money can be better spent buying the overpriced durians by the roadsides. Hate the feeling of being made use of, though we made an effort to be nice and "respect" their boundaries and rules.

Hope all bros think twice if you wanna book her. Even if she really did provide such a good service in the previous FR, she definitely sucks big time for mine. You wouldn't want to spend your money and an hour to count on your lucky stars. Should have tried booking syts huan huan or min min. Heck, even going to find Anqi the milf also much better. Think should refrain from visiting until Javabeans thread is active again... Difficult to monitor the FRs.
Upz for awareness!!!
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Old 23-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

To All Bros,

The above is extracted from the “famous” prc okt website.

Despite the constant comments of her worth, service and attitude online, I heard rumours that she has been “bao”ed for an exorbitant and ridiculous sum per month. Even some of her “colleagues” in the same hotel she used to operate from got jealous. Can bros here verify if the above is true?

Anyway, the amount is the highest I have heard thus far. If all is true then this rich guy really spoil the market for all of us.
Old 23-08-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Finally found the time to write this FR. One of my worst visits these years....

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiaoxi-massage/

Read about her FR couple of pages back last week. Sounded very enticing. Thought I would gave it a shot though her looks don't really appeal to me. Appointment made within 5 mins. Whole blardy visit turns out almost different from that FR.............

Sulky faced the moment I entered. ....

BBBJ: Nothing at all..............

Massage: 4/10. Lack of strength. No effort. Spent half the time "massaging" my left thigh while trying to strike a conversation.
Thanks for the heads up. Add points to you.
Old 23-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
To All Bros,

The above is extracted from the “famous” prc okt website.

Despite the constant comments of her worth, service and attitude online, I heard rumours that she has been “bao”ed for an exorbitant and ridiculous sum per month. Even some of her “colleagues” in the same hotel she used to operate from got jealous. Can bros here verify if the above is true?

Anyway, the amount is the highest I have heard thus far. If all is true then this rich guy really spoil the market for all of us.
how much that guy bao her interested to know the number lol if not convenient can pm me
Old 24-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have any info on the girls at this newly open place called Mu Spa. It is located on Amoy St.
I saw a few pages ago some bro mentioning it but I dont know where is the link to the girls or what services they provide (fj??)

Thanks in advance
Old 24-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Rumour has it that it's about 55k - 65k per month. Can any bros confirm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
how much that guy bao her interested to know the number
Old 24-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happenedto the good bonks thread? Been searching high n low but cant find in dome2 =(
Old 24-08-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
hangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Bad service by Kiki of sglonelyguy.

Spent 45mins and told to leave(this is bad service) . Had only one hj and I have to diy.

Auto roaming but I have to pay extra for boobs massage.

Unlimited if you can shoot early and fast. Else she will not entertain. She touch me for less than 5 minutes then conclude it's not worth trying. Claim not enough time.

First time sick and tired of milf. I always thought they are experienced and eager to serve but I was wrong.
Nowadays after collecting $$ attitude change
Old 25-08-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Fuck your mother cheebye I hope to see you in changi prison
LOL... So, now you are already there?
Old 25-08-2017, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
To All Bros,

No worries, there are hundreds of thousand of beautiful girls working as prostitute in PRC. This dude can tackle only one, the rest are left for us.
Old 26-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Oraoraora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardongwc View Post
Have anyone tried this Niko from sglonelyguy?

http://sglonelyguy.net/niko-fj/

18 years old, not sure really or not.
Person is indeed the one in picture but service 0/10. On the cityangels website advertise cim cob everything also can but end up all cannot. Cannot shower her, cannot cib, com, painting, finger, all cannot.

0/10 for gfe also. her face looks uninterested and keep looking away. Didnt even smile back to me. Talk so soft, and 2-3 positions later, ask if she can whack u off alrdy. Moaning also mcm going through the motions only, Badly timed.

Then if u take too long to finish during her hj, she end up using two hands and whack vigorously until i tell her to stop cos *ouch*. She liddat so no mood to do, not even trying to satisfy you, i also no feel liao then just whack and go.

In short, entry level only. If still wan try, best way to enjoy is to just pay, fk and finish. PS dont give excuses saying she young or what. Me and her age gap 2 only. If she not even interested in the first place, no matter what shes not gonna enjoy it, regardless of excuses. No to RTF.
Old 27-08-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

only bad bonks in fl2

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 27-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
furyblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuryblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
only bad bonks in fl2
Yeap is the ever since okt start to zap all bad review really become dead zone. Even the China girl also dun want come here advertise cause they also know dead zone here at fl 2. Become all okt post here.

Okt dun know that what we want is young and pretty girls with reasonable service.
Old 27-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

It is not about how many more girls are left over.

At 55k - 65k per month to 包 FL, that don't change the fact that it spoilt market for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
No worries, there are hundreds of thousand of beautiful girls working as prostitute in PRC. This dude can tackle only one...

Last edited by snrlee; 27-08-2017 at 03:37 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1