The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zarku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Health care medical clinic huh
Old 23-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

U taking plane up? Tiger?

Yes, bro naemlo..
Old 23-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarku View Post
Cheap huh hehehe
Ok la.. my long time infatuated gal doing for me ma... she been doing facial for me since 2009 ma.. haha.. paiseh paiseh..
Old 23-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Ok la.. my long time infatuated gal doing for me ma... she been doing facial for me since 2009 ma.. haha.. paiseh paiseh..
Enjoy while it lasts.
5 more years become MILF liao or maybe is MILF already?
Old 23-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Enjoy while it lasts.
5 more years become MILF liao or maybe is MILF already?
Tis yr only 25 yo la.. haha... she will still look pretty in 5yrs later hehe
Old 24-09-2014, 01:18 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros here, previously i recommended Apple Salon for hair services, facial and ear-picking. Well the cute ladyboss sold off the business and had moved to Malaysia to live her Malaysia husband there. I have not tried the "new place" as I had found another salon with same services.
The salon is at Channivet 2 i think 3 shops away from Farm 2002. Went there to do hair color (shampoo hair with good head massage), facial and ear-picking. Very relaxing - all for less than S$50!
Old 24-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Not Activated

sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some brothers here looking for a good restaurant? Try this Thai-Teochew restaurant situated diagonally across New Season Hotel. The staff are all very courteous and when i left the ladyboss even came up to thank me for patronising their restaurant. Food wise they have quite a good menu.
I have a big fried grey pomfret, kangkong, veg-tofu-minced pork soup and a kind of popular thai seafood salad dish. They also run a dessert stall at the front so i got a gingko nuts cheng-tng. All good!

Best part - include a bottle of beer, coke and water each only 880 baht.

If you are there check out the chio cashier (i think she's the boss' daughter) and one of the waitress!
Old 24-09-2014, 02:07 AM
Not Activated

Wink Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Bros heading to hatyai this week be prepared to face crowds and pay inflated prices. Starting yesterday is the Jiu Huang Da Di ("gao ong ye" in hokkien) Festival and it will last 9 days. In Hatyai it is also the Vegetarian Festival. Every year the festival attracts huge crowd of devotees and spectators to Hatyai.
I know some RC here even have organised pilgrimage there.
Old 24-09-2014, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Tai Kor, Y? U want to come... I will be there on this weekend, will stopover in BKK on Sunday so, kopi???

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Anyone going Hatyai or Danok this or next week?
Bro, he is Prof Naemlo, my Tai Kor😊

Quote:
Yes, bro naemlo..

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 24-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Bros here, previously i recommended Apple Salon for hair services, facial and ear-picking. Well the cute ladyboss sold off the business and had moved to Malaysia to live her Malaysia husband there. I have not tried the "new place" as I had found another salon with same services.
The salon is at Channivet 2 i think 3 shops away from Farm 2002. Went there to do hair color (shampoo hair with good head massage), facial and ear-picking. Very relaxing - all for less than S$50!
bro can u provide a location map next time when u are there?

would like to try out the salon
Old 24-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
bro can u provide a location map next time when u are there?

would like to try out the salon
Dun need to go chanivet so far for facial massage la.. saloons r everywhere surrounding Lee garden plaza.. i usually goes to christina saloon opp mayflower hotel, facial, washing hair, shaving, ear digging only 800 bht.. hehe.. u can juz go in any saloon n ask abt it... haha.. juz my opinion la. Nezha temple will be very crowded this weekends, ppl who r going there, plz becareful of ur pocket...
Old 24-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Tai Kor, Y? U want to come... I will be there on this weekend, will stopover in BKK on Sunday so, kopi???
I just came from HCMC and now back in SG. Will only go back BKK next week.
Old 24-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dun need to go chanivet so far for facial massage la.. saloons r everywhere surrounding Lee garden plaza.. i usually goes to christina saloon opp mayflower hotel, facial, washing hair, shaving, ear digging only 800 bht.. hehe.. u can juz go in any saloon n ask abt it... haha.. juz my opinion la. Nezha temple will be very crowded this weekends, ppl who r going there, plz becareful of ur pocket...

bro this is the thai chi zhar stall u talking about right?
Old 24-09-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post

bro this is the thai chi zhar stall u talking about right?
Yes bingo... haha.. thxs for the photo.. at least others will know now.. will up u later for ur gd effort.. hehe

There r more sitting place juz opp the stall ok..
Old 24-09-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Some brothers here looking for a good restaurant? Try this Thai-Teochew restaurant situated diagonally across New Season Hotel. The staff are all very courteous and when i left the ladyboss even came up to thank me for patronising their restaurant. Food wise they have quite a good menu.
I have a big fried grey pomfret, kangkong, veg-tofu-minced pork soup and a kind of popular thai seafood salad dish. They also run a dessert stall at the front so i got a gingko nuts cheng-tng. All good!

Best part - include a bottle of beer, coke and water each only 880 baht.

If you are there check out the chio cashier (i think she's the boss' daughter) and one of the waitress!
Saw this place when bypass that road.. will go try out tis weekend.. thxs for info...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1