The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone has peep ur teacher's bra or accidentally touch their breasts b4 ?

Only a few downblouses and upskirts which provide fond fodder for adolescent minds lol.

I wish there could be more action but its too late for me now.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro, I dunno leh, it was a co-ed school in central part of Singapore...I cannot reveal or else people will know the identities. I had a very wild time there... The stories are absolutely true, but it happened about 20 years ago...Yah, the memories we still quite vivid in my mind...let me attempt to tell it the best I can...if not goot pls forgive ok?

Or Maybe I should start a new thread or else it become out of point by bro sammy and he zap me badly???

peace
Old 01-03-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yunshangfeiyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when i was in sec sch, i think it was my chinese teacher, aged around 26-28, had her bra strap slipped from her shoulder out of her sleeve, half of the boys in the class naughtily passing words remind each other to look at her, and it was abt 5-8 minutes later she walked to the back of the classroom and came back the bra strap back to where it belong...
Old 01-03-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster

hamsters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was in sec sch.
teacher standing beside door
aLL of us going into a room
me and few friends pretend that its v squeezy
rub my arm against her C cup softy breast for a few sec.
24yrs oLd super chio type

often bend down zao geng.
unforgettabe
Old 01-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
daniu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

havent really seen any throughout my study life, just wanna share what happened in my poly days, in technical drawing, had a classmate always trying to peek down blouse of a young lecturer. she was a young ang mo..... everytime if we have any problems or questions with thr drawing, she come over and bend down to look at your drawing. needless to say, this classmate of mine, always have tons of questions for her, though he was real good in arts....
whenever he spotted anything he will announce it to the class.... cos, in dialect lah, so ang mo dun understand....
on a few occasions, think the bra was too big or something.... he actually spotted the nips..... he was raising his voice to the class.... PU TOH GUA!!! PU TOH GUA!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

When I was in Sec I had this relief PE teacher. She was only abt 20 and her presence meant that all the guys NEVER skipped PE!!!

The main attraction was that she loves to wear those short tennis skirts or shorts and singlets for the PE lessons.

These are such a turn on man!

Some of us would pretend that we can't do our sit-ups and she would come over to me, squat down infront of me and held my ankles and knees!!! Wow!! Each time I got up, I got a nice view!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
Bravo-2-0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
huh? 1 button only and her nipple was exposed??

Wah, either your teacher's blouse has only 2 buttons, one at her cleavage the other at her navel...or her nehneh is super super big
It was a rather low cut one which is already showing part of her valley
Old 02-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
Bravo-2-0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
So wat exactly happened later? Neber share ?
i must confess that i am not a good writer, otherwise i would have wrote many other experience i had.
In a nutshell, i had the keys to the backstage storeroom and the hall was out-of-bound during that time in preparation for the up-coming event, so what do you think happened??

Cheers!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo-2-0 View Post
i must confess that i am not a good writer, otherwise i would have wrote many other experience i had.
In a nutshell, i had the keys to the backstage storeroom and the hall was out-of-bound during that time in preparation for the up-coming event, so what do you think happened??

Cheers!
What happened?
Old 03-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

blue78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used have a physics teacher who loves to wear loose sleeveless shirt... so whenever she is at any table coaching any of us, all of us will crowd around her for a nice peek....

Also during the lab lessons, she will be sitting behind the lab table(which has cabinets) while we listen across the table. There was many times when we will slide open the cabinets and see her open her legs WIDE....
As the table is on a raised flooring, the view was at almost at class's eye level and a sight to behold.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
oldskool83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not all zaogeng by teacher are good memories...

I remember when i was sec 2, i have this art teacher who is in her 40s and looks like popeye's wife. One day, she was teaching 'shading' and ask everyone to crowd around her... those infront of her all saw her downblouse... one of them went toilet to puke... according to them, they saw her nipple too.. luckily me as i was behind her.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Anyone has peep ur teacher's bra or accidentally touch their breasts b4 ?

Bro Oldskool83, y puke huh? very ugly papayas & grapes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
Not all zaogeng by teacher are good memories...

I remember when i was sec 2, i have this art teacher who is in her 40s and looks like popeye's wife. One day, she was teaching 'shading' and ask everyone to crowd around her... those infront of her all saw her downblouse... one of them went toilet to puke... according to them, they saw her nipple too.. luckily me as i was behind her.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
popi824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think during sec sch... most if not all are more curious to know whats within... whether it is about our classmates or teachers...
Old 08-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 14
robdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was over 15 years ago, my English teacher then, an average looking lady in her 20s with D cups boobs. She was going about her routines that particular day without realising that one of her nipple has escaped from the enclosure of her bra cup and the dark areola was showing prominently through her light coloured blouse.

Later in Sec 3, my Maths teacher has a habit of bending over a student's desk to answer their queries. The most memorable time was when she was attending to one of my classmates seated behind me. I just turned around and they were on display in a half-cup bra no more than 50cm from my eyes, I could even clearly see the mole she has on her breast. They weren't big, just average B cups, but they were definitely juicy and inviting.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
oldskool83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Bro Oldskool83, y puke huh? very ugly papayas & grapes?
Bro, Coz according to my classmate, its 'dried papaya and grape'... and looking like popeye's wife is not a praise... haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1