The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2015, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

I went yesterday after work around 6plus but the 2nd floor joints were closed. Many other shops were closed too in the other floors.
Old 01-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Tried last night. Tried to con but I didn't give chance
End up HJ 50, can roam suck, and stick finger in pussy.
Little bit smelly
Boobs bit saggy
Massage 3 minutes as you turn over
RTM, no maybe not my cup of tea.
Old 01-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
End up HJ 50, can roam suck, and stick finger in pussy.
Little bit smelly
This is disgusting.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Fortune Center

Back for FC. As some of you know that massage is only an excuse. Lousy massage. So, no matter is it 30 minutes or 45 minutes, it doesn't matter. I just quoted $100 one fuck. Most of the time I will get it. Recently, I am thinking to cut to $80 because business are probably badly affected by the haze. But, I know it's business and these girls come all the way from China or Vietnam.

I just got a happy hour with a twenty plus and she told me she's 25. At first, she asked me for $130. $30 for shop owner or she called her her boss. I remained my stand. Asked $100. She OK.
Quite a horn one. Ha ha....
Old 01-10-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwet View Post
I remained my stand. Asked $100. She OK.
Yes don't give them chance to con you. If don't want then just skip.
I already tired with these girls in FC. Lousy and almost all bad attitude.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL thanks for heads up
Old 05-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwet View Post
Back for FC. As some of you know that massage is only an excuse. Lousy massage. So, no matter is it 30 minutes or 45 minutes, it doesn't matter. I just quoted $100 one fuck. Most of the time I will get it. Recently, I am thinking to cut to $80 because business are probably badly affected by the haze. But, I know it's business and these girls come all the way from China or Vietnam.

I just got a happy hour with a twenty plus and she told me she's 25. At first, she asked me for $130. $30 for shop owner or she called her her boss. I remained my stand. Asked $100. She OK.
This place becoming like Adelphi. I went recce. Totally no customers. I must be the only sniper/recce scout. Yet, they quote me $150 to $200.
Trying to chop carrot. Haha, lucky i am very firm. Just decline and walk away. Biz very bad, yet they jack up prices!
Old 05-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post
This place becoming like Adelphi. I went recce. Totally no customers. I must be the only sniper/recce scout. Yet, they quote me $150 to $200.
Trying to chop carrot. Haha, lucky i am very firm. Just decline and walk away. Biz very bad, yet they jack up prices!

well done. chiongsters should keep it up. DONT let them fool you (us) into paying such prices! DO NOT let them think they can demand such prices with those kind of service standard.

there are younger n more chio service gems out there asking for $100-$120 with much better service/gfe. the only thing is they are rare and usually have long queue....... You need good luck to uncover these hidden gems
Old 05-10-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengseng View Post
the meat market here has changed so much

its a different feeling even while walking down GL these days...
certain things/mood/feel are lost.. and i'm sure many seniors feel the same too.

missed those m'sian in mp/spa.
Those days (during my time), we have low-budget ones at Golden Landmark Hotel. Young M'sian gals, full course can get at $80. My favourite was DoReMi, Barbara and Monica.

Then the upper-class types like the very popular Sophia and Channel at South Marina. Old timers will know you have to book Channel one week in advance!!

Then, theres Windsor at the now Orchard Parade Hotel.

And last time, this Forum "Delphi" has more Info, giving you the names and HCs.

Sigh....gone are the good old days.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trueno_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Those days (during my time), we have low-budget ones at Golden Landmark Hotel. Young M'sian gals, full course can get at $80. My favourite was DoReMi, Barbara and Monica.

Then the upper-class types like the very popular Sophia and Channel at South Marina. Old timers will know you have to book Channel one week in advance!!

Then, theres Windsor at the now Orchard Parade Hotel.

And last time, this Forum "Delphi" has more Info, giving you the names and HCs.

Sigh....gone are the good old days.
Ya me had the feeling those are good old days. But at less we have enjoyed, now a day with $80 you only get half service.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

sigh. you are right. Good times never last long
Old 06-10-2015, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire71 View Post
sigh. you are right. Good times never last long
My time, only 1 PRC, Connie in Holiday Inn Orchard. Nowadays, thousands of PRC, no service but charging cut throat prices.

HC can go steam and sauna. Relax in big room, watch tv, sometimes got some snacks or finger food. Always skive at HC, relax and enjoy life.

South Marina HC got hot pool and cold pool. So relaxing.
sit at counter, watch the MLs. Members with the recep. She will recommend Top gal to you.

every good thing has to come to an end....
Old 06-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My time, only 1 PRC, Connie in Holiday Inn Orchard. Nowadays, thousands of PRC, no service but charging cut throat prices.

HC can go steam and sauna. Relax in big room, watch tv, sometimes got some snacks or finger food. Always skive at HC, relax and enjoy life.

South Marina HC got hot pool and cold pool. So relaxing.
sit at counter, watch the MLs. Members with the recep. She will recommend Top gal to you.

every good thing has to come to an end....
i fully agree with you bro. I don't know why anti vice does all the wrong move to remove HCs...... Look at currently situation, so many small parlours mushroom up n so many without proper license and health check...I still remember those days those HCs r discreet, they do not do it openly and has a atas image. Those Malaysian n local ML all hav a certain standard. We miss those days!!!
Old 06-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The prices started to shoot up after several ex Adelphi gals came over to Fortune.

Another place I encountered chop carrot prices is Concorde Hotel Shopping. 100 for a HJ.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
The prices started to shoot up after several ex Adelphi gals came over to Fortune.

Another place I encountered chop carrot prices is Concorde Hotel Shopping. 100 for a HJ.
When you go into WeChat, all these gals have their pics at MBS SkyPark. All sponsored by Roberts!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1