The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigg4 View Post
Hmmmm looking at the situatuon I think xl is already eaten by mm dad. Than yq maybe ask mm if can share gn with her than mm dun give in so they go on their own ways.
Good ideas. Sorry guys/gals have to wait again. On holidays with family after busy clearing my work. I will try to update next week.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Growled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNSin View Post
Good ideas. Sorry guys/gals have to wait again. On holidays with family after busy clearing my work. I will try to update next week.
Nice story bro, looking forward
Old 22-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
afterdark616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, please keep going...
Old 23-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

GN: “Ok ok you win. Later you get whatever you want. Tell me now”
MM: “Yay! Actually nothing much. My dad is sponsoring XL for her studies as she cannot afford it. She had some financial problems back home. She came to me crying and asking for help. So I asked my dad to help her. Now XL felt obliged to be nice to my dad as her sponsor for studies”
GN: “Oic. Be nice only? Nothing closer?”
MM: (Big slap on my arm) ”Don’t be dirty minded. My dad just pity her.”

MM still didn’t know how 色伯伯 is her dad, so I didn’t want to ruin her impression of her dad. But I think MM is suspicious of it as well. She called her dad to check just before we reach her place and surprisingly XL really only accompanied 李总 back and went off. I did not stay over at MM’s as well and went back to my own den.

Really fast and furious, the following week, several of李总’s friends called to enquire about units ranging from private condo apartments to big bungalows. Many were quick to close a deal, especially those smaller units, and only the bigger ones took a little longer to decide. 6 out of the 8 that contacted me purchased a unit from me. Over the next 3 months, I worked hard to close these deals and ripped in a decent 6 figure commission. Similarly, I recommended colin to them for the renovation and all of them accepted the recommendations. Meet up with MM became an alternate week affair and YQ a monthly session. The girls were also busy with studies and project work. They have been regularly meeting up at MM’s place or at school. Occasionally, I helped MM on some of her project work when they were meeting up at MM’s place. Other times they have stayed in school or the girl’s hostel to do their project work.

Couldn’t remember when, it was slightly after lunch during one of the weekdays. Phone rang.
MM: “Baby, I need your help. Are you free now?”
GN: “Is it urgent? If yes, then I help you first. My work can wait a bit. What happen?”
MM: “I left my project report at my dad’s hotel last night before he leave for his trip back to china. I need to submit it today and I still have class later. Can you help me go take and bring it to me by 5pm?”
GN: “Oh ok. Sure. I go get after I finish this email. When is your lesson ending?”
MM: “430, but I have a group discussion after that, so you can pass it to me any time after my lesson.”
GN: “Ok, I call you when I reach.”
MM: “Thank you baby. Love you”

Reached the hotel at 2 and went to the hotel counter to ask to open the room. Luckily the floor manager recognized me and instructed the hotel butler to help. The butler left after opening the door and left me in search of MM’s report. MM’s report was nowhere to be found both in MM’s room or the living room, so I went into李总’s room to take a look. To my shock, the room was occupied with a petite lady sleeping on the bed covered under the comforter. Unsurprisingly in fact, it was XL. She was shocked by my entrance and screamed.

XL: “EKKK! GN how come you are here?”
GN: “I thought that is supposed to be my question. I am here to get something for MM. How come you are here? Shouldn’t you be having class with MM?”
XL: (shyly) ”I called in sick today.”
GN: (Giving her a sheepish look) ” hmm…... But how come you are here alone in bed and not back at your hostel.”
XL: (Blushing and embarrassed) “I was here last night sending 干爹 off before he left for his flight.”
GN: (Guessed it that the sponsorship came with benefits) ”Oh ok. You are “SENDING” him off.”
XL: (Knowing that I must have guessed, XL dashed up and held onto my hands) “Please don’t let MM know can? I don’t want her to change her impression of her dad and me.”
Old 24-11-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
MRThike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support n camping!
Old 24-11-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
flownscoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 25-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah.... pitching tent for more
Old 25-11-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Unifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates TS??
Old 25-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Casablanka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, pls keep going...
Old 27-11-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed the story you shared TS, shall wait here for more installments of the story.
Old 27-11-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

camping for more
really good story loving it!
Old 28-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a nice story.
really enjoyed reading it.
great work ts!
Old 30-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

I looked down and XL was totally naked. Unknowingly or knowingly, she got up without holding onto the comforter. Natural reaction, lil’bro woke up to the sight of XL’s fair skin, big D assets and pinkish nipples. XL noticed that and suddenly grabbed on to lil’bro.

XL: “Quick promise me if not I will squeeze tighter”
GN: “OUuuuucch…. Ok ok. I didn’t say I was going to say. Let go….“

Instead of letting go, XL loosen her grip and went on to massage lil’bro instead. From her facial expression, I knew what was coming and think might as well since there is still time before I need to send MM her report, which I have not found yet. XL unzipped my pants and popped out lil’bro which sprang in front of her face.

XL: “hehe. so fast. Since I wasn’t that satisfied last night…..” She didn’t complete her sentence and went straight to put lil’bro into her mouth. As usual, XL techniques of bbbj is lousy. I felt I need to put a stop to it.
GN: (Purposely) “Ouch! Pain. You are using too much of your teeth. You need to treat it more delicately. Imagine you lick an ice cream.”
XL: “Uhmm…”
GN: “Yes, That’s right…. “ At last some improvements, but still not as good as YQ. To spare me from the agony. I lightly pushed her back down onto the bed and dived in to lick her lil’sister. While doing my routine, I stretched up and reach for her big soft assets and start tuning the radio.
XL: “Ahh….Ahhh…. More! Deeper!” XL started holding onto my hands and massaging her boobs.

In no time, XL was already dripping wet. I pushed myself up standing beside the bed and place lil’bro at the entrance of her lil’sister. Was waiting for an acknowledgement to entering her.

XL: “Don’t stop. What are you waiting for. “ Just as she finish that she wrapped her legs behind my butt and nudged to push lil’bro into her.
XL: “Arghhh!!”
I start to pump XL slow and easy.
XL: “Faster!... Faster!....” Suddenly, I felt like she is the master in this session, instead of me f**king her. It doesn’t matter any way, so I just “worked” harder and faster away. I increased my speed and strength of pumping XL.

XL: “Ahh….Ahh…Ah..Ah.Arghhhhhh…..” XL came in no time as I could feel the gush of juices flowing out beside lil’bro. But I was not done yet. I flipped XL around and her lying flat down with her legs off the edge of the bed. I entered XL from behind and placed my hands on her back preventing her from moving. Since she wanted rough sex, I gave her a good doggie F**k.

XL: “AhAhAhAhAh… Yes! Yes!. Faaster! “干” me harder!!”

Now then I realise XL, is actually a dirty talker and noisy sexual partner when there is no other people around. From these intense pumping and not having to release for quite awhile, the tingling in lil’bro came in no time. I pulled out lil’bro and released all my soldier on XL’s butt and back. I stood up and stepped back a few steps with my legs wobbly. XL was lying there panting and motionless. I took a look at my watch, its already 3 and I have not found MM’s report yet. So I stumbled around half naked to look for MM’s report while XL was still lying there panting. I went out to the living room to look again after failing to find it in the bed room. From my back I heard the bathroom door closing and the shower turned on. Seems like XL have woke up and went to clean up. After another 10mins of searching, MM’s report was still nowhere to be found. XL walked out into the living room still naked, but with a towel over her shoulders.

XL: “What are you looking for?”
GN: “MM’s project report.”

At this moment, my phone rang.
MM: “Baby, sorry. I am forgetful, I didn’t leave the report at my dad’s room. Its in XL/YQ’s hostel. Already got it and YQ have submitted for me. No need to find for me, you can go back to work.”
GN: “Oh ok. No wonder couldn’t find it here.”
MM: “Sorry, my mistake. I going back to my lesson. I call you again to meet you for dinner as compensation.”

Before I could reply, MM ended the call. I put on my clothes and bidded XL goodbye and left the hotel back to office. Partially guilty of screwing XL and having to keep the secret of 李总’s sponsorship with benefits, I have decided to end my work for the day and meet MM for dinner. I briefly remember that MM mentioned that her lesson ends at 430pm and that they have a discussion after that, so will not be able to meet me till 7. So I have decided to wait for her at school and bring her out for a good dinner after that. I waited at the school carpark and come 7pm but no call from MM. A message came in from MM “Sorry baby, meeting the girls for girl’s night out. I meet you for dinner tomorrow ok?”. I have no choice but to reply “ok”. My phone rang subsequently as I was driving off, it was YQ.

YQ: “Hello darling, where are you now?”
GN: “At your school, I… “
YQ: “Is it? How come you are here? Came to look for me? Shall we go for dinner?”
GN: (Tongue tied.) “ You ask me so many questions how to answer one shot. I thought you girls are going for a night’s out? You didn’t join MM?”
YQ: “What night’s out? Maybe it’s MM and XL meeting other girls from class. I wasn’t invited. Lecturer called in sick today so we finished class early at 3pm. I am bored to death that’s why called to ask if you are free.”
GN: “Ok, I come over pick you up for dinner.”

Strings of questions came to my mind about MM. MM had new friends? How to have girls night out when XL was in the hotel and YQ back at hostel? Why did she bluff me that she is going back to lesson when her class ended when she called?

Picked up YQ and went for dinner nearby in the neighborhood shopping center. Throughout the dinner I was actually trying to fish information out from YQ about MM, but I tried to act concern about YQ’s school work. How heavy was it? Many projects to do or not? How’s the lectures and lecturers? It seems that school work have not been that busy for her and lectures normally ended on time or earlier. But tutorials tends to be lengthier and answers discussed in class even if you did not do any prior homework. In order not to be too obvious, I did not ask specifically if the girls have been meeting up regularly for project. From the looks of it, MM have been hiding something from me and have not been honest. Too many questions is on my mind and didn’t have the mood, so nothing happened after dinner. I just sent YQ back to the hostel and stating the excuse that need to meet a client early tomorrow.
Old 30-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Growled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS!
Old 06-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster