The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEileen View Post
How did you manage them ?
not well managed, that's why i have no FB now
Old 22-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
not well managed, that's why i have no FB now
My ang mo gf rode me vigorously in cowgirl last week. Rammed my cock into her off angle. Painful as hell.
Cock on MC now.
She still tempts me by wearing only FBT shorts to bed. Topless. And asks me to apply her night creams on her body. Especially her nipples..
I came on her face last week too.

As a downside, she doesn't cook well.
Cannot become wife la hor?
Old 23-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
My ang mo gf rode me vigorously in cowgirl last week. Rammed my cock into her off angle. Painful as hell.
Cock on MC now.
She still tempts me by wearing only FBT shorts to bed. Topless. And asks me to apply her night creams on her body. Especially her nipples..
I came on her face last week too.

As a downside, she doesn't cook well.
Cannot become wife la hor?
Depends on what you want for a wife material.
Different guys, different requirements, give and take.
But I experienced cock on MC before.
Had a minah ONS before, went over to her place past midnight for sex.
Guess the angle was wrong when she tried to mount me for cowgirl and ended up my cock damn sore and the foreskin kind of hurt.
Old 23-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
aulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised to TS... here it is..

Met my previous FB at a proper massage parlour in Australia. She was a nice TWMM and very chatty. We talked a little during massage and gave her my number straight away. She called me that same night and we arrange to meet up for drinks the following night.

We had drinks and before sending her back to her apartment, we went to the beach side where we kissed and my fingers went exploring her body. She was moaning already and before we knew it, she was already climbing over to my side in the car and sitting on top. We didn't have sex that night but she was definitely hooked already.

We starting meeting every other day just for fuck and she always come over to my apartment as doing in the car is uncomfortable. As i live alone by the beach, it was even easier and nobody knows when she spends the night and cooks for me. Soon, she was cooking me meals, prepping my 3 meals a day. Definitely a wife quality. Everything went on for about a year... i was getting my load off frequently and was a stress reliever as she did give a good massage before too. The only downside... she didn't like giving BJ...

I stopped bonking her before I met my current wife. She was bit upset when we stopped and also her visa was due to run out and i had not made any indication that wanna sponsor her to stay on. She left the country and I told her i will visit her in Taipei.

When she returned to Taipei, she realised that i actually started dating my current wife. She was pissed that I didn't choose her. She was still very forgiving...

Then my wife found out about her even tho it all happened before meeting her.. She deleted all pics of FB and I on my Facebook... well.. needless to say... FB was pissed and called me to told me off.

Looking back... could had chosen differently if made to choose again.

When I got time... will write about my FB adventures with 2 SG girls...

Both were during my holidays back in SG....

And another few angmoh FBs whom i met here in Down Under..
Old 29-11-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

I hooked my Pinoy fwb when she was first day on badoo.. works as an admin, boring lifestyle except some dates with her other Pinoy friends during weekends at OT. She’s exotic looking, not the angmoh cup of tea.. mixed Chinese, Macau with Philippines blood. Often comes out many times a week to dinner and fuck. When I’m injured, she offer to wash my hair and ride me until I cum. Only down side is she never do bj. She stays in a condo, used to park overnight and stay at her place.

Her female boss refuse to increase her pay and she tried finding other jobs. Ends up going back Philippines and stays there. Definitely will miss her.
Let me try to dig her photo up
Old 29-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
etoro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetoro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointB View Post
I hooked my Pinoy fwb when she was first day on badoo.. works as an admin, boring lifestyle except some dates with her other Pinoy friends during weekends at OT. She’s exotic looking, not the angmoh cup of tea.. mixed Chinese, Macau with Philippines blood. Often comes out many times a week to dinner and fuck. When I’m injured, she offer to wash my hair and ride me until I cum. Only down side is she never do bj. She stays in a condo, used to park overnight and stay at her place.

Her female boss refuse to increase her pay and she tried finding other jobs. Ends up going back Philippines and stays there. Definitely will miss her.
Let me try to dig her photo up
How did you get injured ???
Old 29-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Ho Ho Ho,

I remember a Friend of mine, not really a good chapto begin w. He had a Hong Kong FB. Obviously she doesn’t know Hokkien. One day he got tired of her and wanted to break off w her, this is what he scolded her

“Do you know what is a CCB? You are a CCB” n break off like that.

Nevertheless, some time down the road, he got his dessert. I last heard some new gal gave him some STD.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I just insisted on anal and cumming in her mouth and she swallow

instant break up
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 29-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I just insisted on anal and cumming in her mouth and she swallow

instant break up
What if the girl replies "ok steady let's go!"
Old 30-11-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
What if the girl replies "ok steady let's go!"
Then you've got a gem.
Old 30-11-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Then you've got a gem.
Wife material!
Old 30-11-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Then you've got a gem.
lol.. very true.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Ho Ho Ho,
I remember a Friend of mine, not really a good chapto begin w. He had a Hong Kong FB. Obviously she doesn’t know Hokkien. One day he got tired of her and wanted to break off w her, this is what he scolded her

“Do you know what is a CCB? You are a CCB” n break off like that.

Nevertheless, some time down the road, he got his dessert. I last heard some new gal gave him some STD.
Haha. Like that also can? Anyway HK should be Cantonese isn't it?

By the way tks for up. Returned 45

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 01-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is no need to break up.

Just keep missing appointments and eventually each person will find someone else.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Haha. Like that also can? Anyway HK should be Cantonese isn't it?

By the way tks for up. Returned 45
Yup. The other gal don’t quite understand Hokkien at first. Really a jerk.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1