The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
redcap777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for a Masseuse who used to work at Textile centre

Hi i am looking for a masseuse who used to work at textile centre. She is a petite china lady (probably abt 1.6m or slightly shorter) with long hair, about B-small C cup but firm boobs and she was using the name Coco. She's probably in her mid 30s but still looks good for her age. Was told she had moved on to work somewhere in Chinatown (but can't be sure). If anyone knows who i am talking about and have her contacts, would greatly appreciate if you can point me in the right direction through pm. Thanks!
Old 19-02-2017, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rush115 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Looking for a Masseuse who used to work at Textile centre

have u manage to found her?
Old 22-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Kazekage is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How about the viet lady who used to work at level 2. Was told her name was lily. Maybe she has a few name. Any idea where she is now?
Old 23-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage View Post
How about the viet lady who used to work at level 2. Was told her name was lily. Maybe she has a few name. Any idea where she is now?
Haha becomes a lost n found thread?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcap777 View Post
Hi i am looking for a masseuse who used to work at textile centre. She is a petite china lady (probably abt 1.6m or slightly shorter) with long hair, about B-small C cup but firm boobs and she was using the name Coco. She's probably in her mid 30s but still looks good for her age. Was told she had moved on to work somewhere in Chinatown (but can't be sure). If anyone knows who i am talking about and have her contacts, would greatly appreciate if you can point me in the right direction through pm. Thanks!
I have tried CoCo once & still missing her.
She is real good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1