The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 22-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
never met her. i have a preference for Chinese
oic, same here, dun mind jepun or ang moh but still prefer chinese...
Old 22-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if Airah is in Singapore? If not anyone know when she'll be back?
Old 22-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Late FR Tried HAHA, not recommended for bdsm, but otjer service ok. Bdsm knowledge limited, only know how to produce pain like slapping and kicking. I would not recommend her for bdsm session. And she staying with other girls. Room is clean. But i thing i dont like is, there is a man and children in the house. Very awkward. Place very discreet and stay in a condo with no security where u can park ur car. Waste money for bdsm. No full naked , left panty and no make up. Normal session can find her as she is good at teasing with her hand and dirty word. Up me if you think my FR helped u.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
Late FR Tried HAHA, not recommended for bdsm, but otjer service ok. Bdsm knowledge limited, only know how to produce pain like slapping and kicking. I would not recommend her for bdsm session. And she staying with other girls. Room is clean. But i thing i dont like is, there is a man and children in the house. Very awkward. Place very discreet and stay in a condo with no security where u can park ur car. Waste money for bdsm. No full naked , left panty and no make up. Normal session can find her as she is good at teasing with her hand and dirty word. Up me if you think my FR helped u.
who's HAHA? wa.. got man and children so malu
Old 22-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
Who is this dom you were referring to?
Old 23-11-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

HaHa is the last one number 6 on Bro Powercd's PRC Domme list...
Old 23-11-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yahiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I compiled the links if u too lazy to google.. based on powercd & silverug list

HaHa
Bing Bing
An Er
Mi Na
YA TOU
ming-yue
candy (Pic->person diff)
赐灵 (bro powercd stated aged 45 but pics look much younger photoshop lol) oh just read.. fake pic

Mina and Bing Bing stay at same place.

btw, I happen to go over to sgmomo and found there quite alot prcs that got list provide sm service. Can try at your own risk..

bai xue
xiao xiao
yan zi
coco
xiaoxian

Hope to see more fr
Old 23-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

thanks for the list bro, will check them out soon...
Old 23-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiko View Post

HaHa
Bing Bing
An Er
Mi Na
YA TOU
ming-yue
candy (Pic->person diff)
赐灵 (bro powercd stated aged 45 but pics look much younger photoshop lol) oh just read.. fake pic

btw, I happen to go over to sgmomo and found there quite alot prcs that got list provide sm service. Can try at your own risk..

bai xue
xiao xiao
yan zi
coco
xiaoxian

Hope to see more fr
Xiao xiao stay together wih HAHA, xiao xiao know nothing about bdsm, and when having a session with HAHA, she call xiao xiao in to learn. But HAHA know little abt bdsm also, only know how to deal pain. Not recommend for BDSM, but normal massage session is fun. Xiao xiao look same like the photo. Oretty and sweeter and HAHA. But haha going back soon. Enjoy
Old 23-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
ASWERllrERT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiko View Post

HaHa
Bing Bing
An Er
Mi Na
YA TOU
ming-yue
candy (Pic->person diff)

bai xue
xiao xiao
yan zi
coco
xiaoxian

Hope to see more fr
who knows in this entire list of PRCs above, which PRC can be fully naked during the SM session??!
Old 23-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASWERllrERT View Post
who knows in this entire list of PRCs above, which PRC can be fully naked during the SM session??!
Based on common sense, those providing FJ (+SM) wouldn't mind to be naked
Old 24-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
ASWERllrERT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Based on common sense, those providing FJ (+SM) wouldn't mind to be naked
you are dead wrong!

Throughout the past few years, I ever came across a few they got provide FJ and SM but they insist when doing SM, they insist don't want to be naked!
Old 24-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASWERllrERT View Post
you are dead wrong!

Throughout the past few years, I ever came across a few they got provide FJ and SM but they insist when doing SM, they insist don't want to be naked!
ya SM and FJ is 2 diff session at 2 diff pricing, unless u take up both,
even then it is one after another, not together...
Old 24-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Phitenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who provides FJ? maybe can add comments too...

HaHa
Bing Bing
An Er
Mi Na
YA TOU
ming-yue
candy
赐灵
Old 24-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
Who is this dom you were referring to?
how is haha feet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1