The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ravenlaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pimple like bump on penis

Looking for advice from the bros here.

My last session with a FL was in Thailand about an year ago. With Cap bj and cap fj.

A month later, I was found a girlfriend. Since then I have not visited FL. My session with my gf has always been done with an condom on.

There was no symptom of STD/STI till about 3 to 4 weeks ago. A pimple like bump appear on my penis. I try poping it once and fluid oozed out, after a few days the penis is still there. It is a hard bump when pressed but it's not painful. Attach a photo of how it look like. Any bro know what this is?
Old 16-09-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

Need some advice

Need some advice from the bro here,

My last session with a FL was in Thailand about a year ago. I had a capped bj and capped fj.

Shortly after the session, I found myself a girlfriend and stop visiting FL. My session with my gf has always include bbbj and capped intercourse.

There was never any STD symptom appearing till about 3 to 4 weeks ago when a pimple like bump appear on the shaft of my penis. The bump is a little red and hard when squeezed. No pain at all.

Does any bro know what the bump is? Will post a photo of the bump later on.
Old 16-09-2017, 06:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pimple like bump on penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlaw View Post
Looking for advice from the bros here.

My last session with a FL was in Thailand about an year ago. With Cap bj and cap fj.

A month later, I was found a girlfriend. Since then I have not visited FL. My session with my gf has always been done with an condom on.

There was no symptom of STD/STI till about 3 to 4 weeks ago. A pimple like bump appear on my penis. I try poping it once and fluid oozed out, after a few days the penis is still there. It is a hard bump when pressed but it's not painful. Attach a photo of how it look like. Any bro know what this is?
Use the "load pics" icon to upload the image.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

anybro can advise? Don't think it is STI, but should I go for check up?
Old 16-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Anybro can advise? Don't think it is STI but should I go for check up?
Old 16-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anybro can advise? Don't think it is STI but should I go for check up?
Looks more like an ordinary pimple to me but why don't you pop by your doctor just to get it checked out. Better safe than sorry.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 16-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Looks more like an ordinary pimple to me but why don't you pop by your doctor just to get it checked out. Better safe than sorry.
where do you recon?
Old 16-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
where do you recon?
Go to wherever you feel comfortable.

Old 16-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Looks more like an ordinary pimple
From the picture it does seem so to me too
Old 16-09-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

I had something exactly like that before. Scared the shit out of me. In the end, nothing more than an ingrown hair.
Old 17-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro
better go checkup below clinic...cos pls dont pass the virus to your mommy/gf/wife/newborn babe

https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Pages/index.aspx

Bro i think your virus is below read below on 2. Skin Symptoms - Ulcers/Blisters

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/std-...tive-oral-sex/

Quote:
where do you recon?
Old 17-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Most likely warts. Warts have many shapes and sizes. Usually not painful or itchy. I had one similar, went to dsc do liquid nitrogen to kill the wart
Old 19-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

don't think too much, i would have little pimple like bumps on my testicles too, when you squeeze it, a little white head would pop out...
Old 19-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I am quite certain it is a wart, a friend of mine got it before and mention something similar to what u said. It would be best if u confess to ur gf. As this warts will be with u for the rest of ur life.

To double confirm best to let a doctor check ....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 19-09-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 12
hakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I am quite certain it is a wart, a friend of mine got it before and mention something similar to what u said. It would be best if u confess to ur gf. As this warts will be with u for the rest of ur life.

To double confirm best to let a doctor check ....
Could be from his GF ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1