The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Hair Spa Experience

Not promoting this joint, just sharing my experience, so not going to mention the name but it is quite painfully obvious where is this place.

Had some free time on a morning and decided to try out hair spa. Never had any sort of hair treatment so don't know what to expect.

Location: 7/10 along a big main road, drivers can park at a nearby open space car park and take a 2 min walk, same for public transport bros
Room: 9/10 the reception area of this 2-floor hair spa joint is quite well decorated. The inside lounge is even more impressive. As a relatively new place, everything looks quite brand new. They are going for this palace style interior decor, so it looks grand. The treatment rooms upstairs are very minimalistic. A very big mirror and a barber style chair is all you see, so it makes the room look big yet empty. I was half sian already as I knew specials are unlikely happening as the glass window of the doors are quite big and easy to see inside.

I was attended to by C***. (The most common PRC name of MLs ever)
Looks: 8/10 cute looking. Big eyes and dark hair. Face is disproportionately big in comparison with her overall figure.
Figure with clothes on: 5/10 petite and slim. Not much boobs or curves to speak about
Complexion: 8/10 fair

So the treatment started with a cup of TWG tea. Quite high class. After taking a few sips, was told to lie down on the barber chair as she adjusted the chair to 100 plus degrees to be more or less parallel to the ground. Asked me to unbutton the top of my shirt. My advice for bros is to wear a t-shirt, easier for the "stylist" to access your neck, shoulder and chest parts for massage. Basically, she massaged me from the head to the neck to shoulder and at one point while massaging my chest, she was so close to touching my nipples. But it wasn't done in a sensual way. This is followed by arms massage.

The massage felt like it took eternity. After finishing massage, she covered my neck and shoulder area with plastic and cloth to prevent the shampoo from dripping to my shirt. Then came the part where she focused on rubbing my head to stimulate the hair scalp, and ended with adding shampoo to wash the hair. I enjoyed this part more as it felt quite shiok.

When done, was guided to another room to wash off the shampoo. Again with some head massage.

Went back to my room and got my hair blow dried and time was up.

I would say the massage part used 70% of the time while the hair part was 30%.

Left feeling quite refreshed.

Overall experience: 7/10

Paid about the same amount for what you would pay for a 1hr body massage.

Hope this helps for bros who are considering whether to go.

If you still do not know the place, PM me.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 20-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
dleeid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hair Spa Experience

I tried and share the same disappointment as you bro.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleeid View Post
I tried and share the same disappointment as you bro.
Haha, I am not very disappointed. I sort of knew it was totally clean.

What I am more disappointed was another visit to another spa where it is said to have special but I always kena the ML never pop question.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Glades is Cool - loads of Potential

can share location
Old 20-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ANOTHER s spa method of doing business ah teaasing shit lol
Old 20-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

T-shirt? isn't wearing a singlet is more convenient bro? lolz ..
Old 21-11-2017, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
T-shirt? isn't wearing a singlet is more convenient bro? lolz ..
Wear deep v neck tee
Old 21-11-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
PEACELUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact and location ?
Old 21-11-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
smallfatty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if it is clean just reveal the name

should be le hair spa
Old 21-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
hp1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know where is this place and also served by C***.
Let TS to reveal this place. The hair spa is totally clean.
Old 21-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Not promoting this joint, just sharing my experience, so not going to mention the name but it is quite painfully obvious where is this place.

Had some free time on a morning and decided to try out hair spa. Never had any sort of hair treatment so don't know what to expect.

Location: 7/10 along a big main road, drivers can park at a nearby open space car park and take a 2 min walk, same for public transport bros
Room: 9/10 the reception area of this 2-floor hair spa joint is quite well decorated. The inside lounge is even more impressive. As a relatively new place, everything looks quite brand new. They are going for this palace style interior decor, so it looks grand. The treatment rooms upstairs are very minimalistic. A very big mirror and a barber style chair is all you see, so it makes the room look big yet empty. I was half sian already as I knew specials are unlikely happening as the glass window of the doors are quite big and easy to see inside.

I was attended to by C***. (The most common PRC name of MLs ever)
Looks: 8/10 cute looking. Big eyes and dark hair. Face is disproportionately big in comparison with her overall figure.
Figure with clothes on: 5/10 petite and slim. Not much boobs or curves to speak about
Complexion: 8/10 fair

So the treatment started with a cup of TWG tea. Quite high class. After taking a few sips, was told to lie down on the barber chair as she adjusted the chair to 100 plus degrees to be more or less parallel to the ground. Asked me to unbutton the top of my shirt. My advice for bros is to wear a t-shirt, easier for the "stylist" to access your neck, shoulder and chest parts for massage. Basically, she massaged me from the head to the neck to shoulder and at one point while massaging my chest, she was so close to touching my nipples. But it wasn't done in a sensual way. This is followed by arms massage.

The massage felt like it took eternity. After finishing massage, she covered my neck and shoulder area with plastic and cloth to prevent the shampoo from dripping to my shirt. Then came the part where she focused on rubbing my head to stimulate the hair scalp, and ended with adding shampoo to wash the hair. I enjoyed this part more as it felt quite shiok.

When done, was guided to another room to wash off the shampoo. Again with some head massage.

Went back to my room and got my hair blow dried and time was up.

I would say the massage part used 70% of the time while the hair part was 30%.

Left feeling quite refreshed.

Overall experience: 7/10

Paid about the same amount for what you would pay for a 1hr body massage.

Hope this helps for bros who are considering whether to go.

If you still do not know the place, PM me.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

pls share bro
Old 23-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
care to share bro
Thought it's already posted on the hair spa thread?

Nothing special about this place also lah.. Le hair spa isn't it?

Owner is Le spa massage lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-11-2017, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Wow. Own self check own self ah.....
Old 23-11-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

bro, can share the location and the ctc?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1