The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Indeed as bro SMRT stated, you should name the ML
Did not name as my intention is not o smear the ML's name.
Just want to vent off some frustation being judged by a ML fml
Oh I dressed poor doesn't mean I am poor btw.
Showed them the money I did in fact this particular ML I paid her more than a bit extra on a prior visit

Last edited by uglydoll00; 25-10-2018 at 06:52 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 25-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Xiao Yu: fair complexion, main highlight 36C breasts! She has the classic beauty look. Not tall (estimate just under 160cm), but overall very attractive with an easy-going personality. I like the full-length mirror in her room, very erotic as she works on you wearing just panties ...

Donna: slight tan complexion, pretty girl you wanna slide up to at the bar! Cheeky personality, conversational English and million-dollar-smile

Both have nice, clean rooms and good hygiene
Can share the link to these 2 gems? Thanks
Old 25-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Did not name as my intention is not o smear the ML's name.
Just want to vent off some frustation being judged by a ML fml
Oh I dressed poor doesn't mean I am poor btw.
Showed them the money I did in fact this particular ML I paid her more than a bit extra on a prior visit
Some ML scrutinizes not so much on attire but the accessories we wearing, especially watch ⌚, wallet. They operate on the superficial theory that if you wearing a branded stuff then you must be well to do, and it do impact the level of service provided for this type of MLs.

As for tipping, i am never a believer of tipping, because imho once you start tipping, there's a level of "expectation" from us for better service and from that ML that you will continue the trend. As you have just experienced from this ML, despite your considerable tipping the last round, the goodwill expired after you left last visit. But well, to each its own, for me i prefer to avoid any built up of expectations from both sides through the generous act of tipping. For me, I "reward" ML good service by repeated visits.

Move on to other ML bro, plenty good ones to pick these days.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay & Pay View Post
Tried this so-called ML. Super bad. No services at all. Keep telling me to top-up for FJ. Said only $200. Not very expensive. Will make it worthwhile for me.

I kept rejecting her, and she gave me a black face throughout. Just touch me here and there. No skills and strength for massage. Turned over and she capped me and blow me, even though my little bro is still soft.

Didn't even bother to tease me or make my little bro hard. Not worth visiting at all. All bros please take note. The worst I tried so far.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=...1#post17960481
Her ad states her service 100% no bullshit but in reality her service is 10000% bullshit.
Such MLs should be reported to the police and sent back to China.
Old 25-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Can share the link to these 2 gems? Thanks
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-yu-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.info/donna-massage/
Old 25-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2179 / Power: 18
Sweetgems has a reputation beyond reputeSweetgems has a reputation beyond reputeSweetgems has a reputation beyond reputeSweetgems has a reputation beyond reputeSweetgems has a reputation beyond reputeSweetgems has a reputation beyond reputeSweetgems has a reputation beyond reputeSweetgems has a reputation beyond reputeSweetgems has a reputation beyond reputeSweetgems has a reputation beyond reputeSweetgems has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay & Pay View Post
Tried this so-called ML. Super bad. No services at all. Keep telling me to top-up for FJ. Said only $200. Not very expensive. Will make it worthwhile for me.

I kept rejecting her, and she gave me a black face throughout. Just touch me here and there. No skills and strength for massage. Turned over and she capped me and blow me, even though my little bro is still soft.

Didn't even bother to tease me or make my little bro hard. Not worth visiting at all. All bros please take note.

Hi Chionger , Check with her this what she said:

Thank Bro
Old 25-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hey instant search shows pictures are stolen from China models/advertising sites. What you playing at?

Fake pictures, means you're fake too... And definitely no buddy of mine.
That site has some bogus ladies.....best beware.
Old 25-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
Benny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Wah bro surprised to hear that but I guess it happens. My session with her was a recent one.
I know bro, maybe she gave me her 100% on my 1st booking. I marked her 10/10 on her first job. So I came with the same standard expectation on my 2nd trip, but unfortunately I can only give her 6/10 marking for that session.
Old 25-10-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
uglyboy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know this is not the right place but..

seriously, i'm a virgin and i found a chiobu on $$$$$$$$ and because i have no prior record, i convinced her i'm a student by showing a screenshot of my message with my school's message and arranged for thursday 1pm. from yio chu kang travel to jurong east. scared late, took grab $20, 1pm reach, message her no reply. 1.27pm she tell me just woke up, feel sick take a few days off. then i message her abit then no reply liao.

messaged a few other girls also all no reply. sibei sian. wait for a few days in anticipation, nofap and first time wanna lose virginity kena so big disappointment.
Old 25-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 14
Pay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetgems View Post
Hi Chionger , Check with her this what she said:

Thank Bro
Of coz she says these lah. Don't want to offend you mah. I pay $$$ to be happy, not trouble. I may not be very senior, but I also know respect.

Please don't try to post these fake things here. Money not easy to earn nowadays. I just saying my money is 血汗钱

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
男人有了女人之后,明白了女人真正渴求的最浪漫的事就是和男人一起白头到老。
Old 25-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyboy999 View Post
i know this is not the right place but..

seriously, i'm a virgin and i found a chiobu on $$$$$$$$ and because i have no prior record, i convinced her i'm a student by showing a screenshot of my message with my school's message and arranged for thursday 1pm. from yio chu kang travel to jurong east. scared late, took grab $20, 1pm reach, message her no reply. 1.27pm she tell me just woke up, feel sick take a few days off. then i message her abit then no reply liao.

messaged a few other girls also all no reply. sibei sian. wait for a few days in anticipation, nofap and first time wanna lose virginity kena so big disappointment.
Maybe you should start a thread on that in EDMW? Guaranteed replies with laughter to make your day.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
uglyboy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Maybe you should start a thread on that in EDMW? Guaranteed replies with laughter to make your day.
i don't use edmw, i only know of this forum to talk about chickens.

but since this is massage thread, don't really fit for me. i just wanna try to have sex once. still no reply from any zha bors, very emo.

just now so sad, like kena rejected. after fap then not so sad, but still sad.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wa. Better just fap son. It cheaper n better for ur future relationsips. Dnt fuckk up ur life n start an uncontrollable addiction...
Old 25-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

but since this is massage thread, don't really fit for me. i just wanna try to have sex once. still no reply from any zha bors, very emo.

All the more you should share that on EDMW.

1. Create an account there.
2. Start a AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread.
3. Title of thread should be something like "[AMA] I'm a depressed virgin xdd who got aeroplaned by a FL".

Your thread should generate quite a bit of traffic tonight to keep you busy (trust me, you'd like it over there).
Old 25-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Go geylang legal house lah

What's so difficult about wanting to try and have sex ONCE??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1