The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigcok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
no:33 service very good

Today, there is nothing to do on the Internet to see what the motherland is, all the OKT ads have gone for a round, seeing the most suitable for my appetite is still in the Rainbow Mutian 33rd Motherland

After that, she began to serve me, licking my teat, and then slowly going down with my big horse shower, many women are not willing to do my business, my dripping is really big, she contains my dripping When the mouth can not be completely swallowed, she also said that my cock is really big, I asked back to her favorite? She said that she was afraid that her tenderness could not stand such a big cock. I said that if she didn't want to do it, she could change someone. She said that she didn't mean this. She wanted to do it. Every guest would be willing to do it because he didn't want to offend. Guest, I said so well, I will cherish her tenderness, will not be rude to her, serve almost, she will take out the cover to help me bring, then ask me to be above or below, I said to me Below, she slowly got to sit up, then I stopped and asked her not to paint KY? She said that it was KY. He didn't know. I said that it was not so painful because it was slipped. Because I know the following big, she said that it is not necessary, because she has water, why should she paint that kind of thing, listen? In this sentence, my big horse is harder and bigger. When I feel it, let her sit up. She slowly sits up, then slowly takes my big horse to his tenderness. Put it in, put it on the side, whisper, say, husband, your cock is really big.
I asked his wife, do you like it? Will it hurt?
She said that my husband likes it, it hurts and cools.

In this way, we Guanshen sitting lotus for about 5 minutes, I know that she is tired, I said I am on it, I will come over a squid, press her underneath, then insert her, but I am not rude, slowly pumping Insert, knowing that she is plugged into her body, she said that her husband, husband, came, come, I am coming, I know that her climax is coming, I directly speed up the insertion, then I will not endure, Shooting my billionaires directly into her cave, he is also a soft car. Lying down and not moving, I said that after the shooting, she ignored me, the whole person was lying softly, I just felt the time, he held me to rest for a while, she did not have strength, I said it does not matter, I I took a bath myself, he never wanted to, insisted that I lay down and hug him, I really don’t have time, I want to go to my wife, I said I wash, I went to take a shower.

Number: 33
Height: 163 probably
Chest: C CUP (nipple pink)
Abalone: ​​hair is repaired, pink, very sensitive
Service: Dedicated and happy, even the girl who I am willing to do is a very good service.
Price: RM238 (45 minutes)
weechat:hsmm014
Old 08-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: no:33 service very good

Service: Dedicated and happy, even the girl who I am willing to do is a very good service.
weechat:hsmm014[/QUOTE]

What kind of shit FR is this?
You're just promoting a girl, nothing more
You don't even know how to promote her properly!
Which port, or which MP is she working in?
Save this kind of crap for your diary.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Beggar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
weechat:hsmm014

What kind of shit FR is this?
You're just promoting a girl, nothing more
You don't even know how to promote her properly!
Which port, or which MP is she working in?
Save this kind of crap for your diary.[/QUOTE]

No-no he promoting his brotherhood very big it seems
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1