The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Potatolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fake photo

http://sgbeautycity.com/xiao-ai/ beware of this girl using fake photo
Old 04-03-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fake photo

Hi bros

Tried this gal Apple from Siwa (http://www.$$$$.com/?product-89.html) and guarantee is a waste of time and money. Photo is totally different from picture - much fatter and older!

Location right in the heart of city at orchard. Once reach, gal will ask u to pay her 1st. After that, bath yourself. Proceed to bed, cannot touch nipple, cannot kiss nipple, touch sister a bit n she will push your hands away. Ride u for less than 1 min n change to missionary. Keep on showing her fxxx face when bonging as say why i take so long also cannot shoot. Say do pcc for me but after 1 min, say hand tired liao. Full of grumble.

So if there are any commando with lots of cash to throw, u can try your luck. Otherwise, she is a NO NO for me!
Old 10-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
Brinjal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrinjal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrinjal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$$$$ most are fake photos
tried before once
tried this recently

http://$$$$.com/?product-392.html

confirm different person altogether
even when I leave field report to say it is different person, the message doesn't appear
Old 10-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for sharing!
Old 05-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

Most of the pic is either heavy PS or its the real gal 10 years ago.
Do not expect much.

As for $$$$ website, all the comments only have good ones.. I posted a few bad ones but all deleted and not shown...

Try at your own risk!
Old 07-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

doing all bros a favor... yesterday i booked an appointment when i saw this profile.

confirmed time & location, called a cab & arrived on time. went up to the apartment, and a hippo opened the door.

i thought maybe her roommate help to open the door, so i entered. then the hippo hold my hand to enter the bedroom. i asked where's the girl i made appointment with, she said “放心,我的服务很好的?”

i stand my ground refuse to enter the bedroom, and asked if this a hoax. she repeat “放心,我的服务很好的?”. i said, no thanks. not proceeding, i told her to open the door, i want to leave.

she frown and open the door, and i left.

in case the URL kena scrambled, i screenshot for bros to see

Old 08-03-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bro this kind of chio look where got only 70 ... price n pic look mismatch already sent u an alert
Old 16-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tiguannn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, alert of fake photos on this girl on sgbeautycastle.

THey used photo of girl called Irene Chiang in Taiwan.

Was thinking of booking another girl from the same site... but now I change my mind... scared door open see big hippo.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
focusbdm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, if suspious, do google for image just in case
Old 07-04-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
edmwclone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiguannn View Post
Bros, alert of fake photos on this girl on sgbeautycastle.

THey used photo of girl called Irene Chiang in Taiwan.

Was thinking of booking another girl from the same site... but now I change my mind... scared door open see big hippo.
Got scammed too. F ing waste of time n money...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1