The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
Eragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 18 Year Old Minah SYT (With Pictures)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
Ok bro. I'm checking it out now, waiting for her reply as well now. Sorry bros.. If she continues pulling off this kind of stunt we might as well not support her! I'll post here when she replies me as to whats going on. Sorry once again to all bros who tried contacting her but failed.
Any updates so far ? Is she still keen in this line ?
Old 20-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Hi bros, sorry for the short hiatus. I've checked with Elisa and she replied me saying that she is still keen in working in this line due to the many monetary prospects. I also told her that we are paying money for good service so she should at the very least start her good servicing by replying bros on their smses and she agreed. I hope that explains it all.

Right now, I will cease giving out her number just in case she happens to pull off another stunt. Those who have her number, feel free to sms her and make arrangements with her. In the event that she pulls another stunt, I would NOT give out her number anymore because she simply doesnt deserve to be helped.

Thanks bros for your kind patience and understanding. Cheers!
Old 20-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
FADLY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFADLY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
Hi bros, sorry for the short hiatus. I've checked with Elisa and she replied me saying that she is still keen in working in this line due to the many monetary prospects. I also told her that we are paying money for good service so she should at the very least start her good servicing by replying bros on their smses and she agreed. I hope that explains it all.

Right now, I will cease giving out her number just in case she happens to pull off another stunt. Those who have her number, feel free to sms her and make arrangements with her. In the event that she pulls another stunt, I would NOT give out her number anymore because she simply doesnt deserve to be helped.

Thanks bros for your kind patience and understanding. Cheers!
that's better bro, at least you won't get blame.
Old 23-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
dylanlow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again, back reincarnate...

Thanks to bro LentorGarden for Elisha's contact.

I met Elisha this week Wednesday evening after work, unable to shake off the feeling that she's going to cancel on me. So before booking the hotel room, I called her to reconfirm.

I took a shower once I was inside the hotel room and waited for her arrival. Elisha turned up about 20 minutes later than our agreed time. I didn't mind since I know evening traffic's a killer.

When I opened the door, I wasn't very pleased. Neither did I get aroused. Although there's nothing to complain about her petite figure, Elisha's face was an odd oval-shaped and her green contact lenses didn't improve my first impression.

If I thought my experience with Sandy was bad, I couldn't have been more wrong.

Elisha seemed tired so she rested on the bed before showering. She stayed on the bed, fully clothed and alternate between watching the TV show and answering her numerous SMSes. Elisha showered eventually and laid beside me on the bed, wrapped in the towel. Again, she focused her attention on the TV program and half-heartedly stroked my chest.

In fact, most of everything she did was half-hearted; from the mono-syllable answers in response to my sincere attempts to make conversation, to the beginning, the middle and the end of the session. I was glad to pay her when we finished the deed but not half as delighted to see her walk out the door.

Bros who have read my previous FRs may infer that I spend time and effort in crafting my sessions with the FLs. I believe in sharing so that other bros may decide whether they should engage or pass on the FLs.

In Elisha's case, she isn't worth the effort for me to elaborate on the sexual transaction, so I'll conclude with my honest ratings:
Face: 4.5/ 10
Figure: 5.5/ 10
Boobs: A- cup
BJ: 1/ 10
Licking: allowed (no smell when I did it, shaven pussy)
Frenching: I couldn't be bothered
FJ: 1/ 10
Others:
1. Elisha expelled air from her cunt after we finished in doggie style - that was a serious turn-off
2. There was a strange smell which seems to come from her cunt when we were in doggie - the smell was mildly unpleasant inspite of my blocked nose
RTF: A resounding 'NO'! Honestly, I'd rather slit my wrists than engage her again.
Old 24-04-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
THE WARRIORS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTHE WARRIORS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

at least the TS is honest abt helping and bro dylanlow's Fl report seems genuine enough..,think there are other better fls out there to engage.
Old 24-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Samster

LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Thanks for the honest feedback bro dylanlow. For the moment, i will get her to buck up if not she can forget about taking any more clients. To me and like most others here, i strongly believe that service is the number 1 factor a girl should give to please her customer.

I will NOT be giving out her number anymore until she is able to buck up on her services. Those bros who have got her number may still feel free to contact her and make arrangements.
Old 24-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
yoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanlow View Post
1. Elisha expelled air from her cunt after we finished in doggie style - that was a serious turn-off
2. There was a strange smell which seems to come from her cunt when we were in doggie - the smell was mildly unpleasant inspite of my blocked nose
RTF: A resounding 'NO'! Honestly, I'd rather slit my wrists than engage her again.
You kill her. She sure back again name new. Also threadstarter will be new. No sure. Wait see. Up you for good english FR
Old 24-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
s71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Dylan always give genuine Fr... never fake... trustworthy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanlow View Post
Once again, back reincarnate...

Thanks to bro LentorGarden for Elisha's contact.

I met Elisha this week Wednesday evening after work, unable to shake off the feeling that she's going to cancel on me. So before booking the hotel room, I called her to reconfirm.

I took a shower once I was inside the hotel room and waited for her arrival. Elisha turned up about 20 minutes later than our agreed time. I didn't mind since I know evening traffic's a killer.

When I opened the door, I wasn't very pleased. Neither did I get aroused. Although there's nothing to complain about her petite figure, Elisha's face was an odd oval-shaped and her green contact lenses didn't improve my first impression.

If I thought my experience with Sandy was bad, I couldn't have been more wrong.

Elisha seemed tired so she rested on the bed before showering. She stayed on the bed, fully clothed and alternate between watching the TV show and answering her numerous SMSes. Elisha showered eventually and laid beside me on the bed, wrapped in the towel. Again, she focused her attention on the TV program and half-heartedly stroked my chest.

In fact, most of everything she did was half-hearted; from the mono-syllable answers in response to my sincere attempts to make conversation, to the beginning, the middle and the end of the session. I was glad to pay her when we finished the deed but not half as delighted to see her walk out the door.

Bros who have read my previous FRs may infer that I spend time and effort in crafting my sessions with the FLs. I believe in sharing so that other bros may decide whether they should engage or pass on the FLs.

In Elisha's case, she isn't worth the effort for me to elaborate on the sexual transaction, so I'll conclude with my honest ratings:
Face: 4.5/ 10
Figure: 5.5/ 10
Boobs: A- cup
BJ: 1/ 10
Licking: allowed (no smell when I did it, shaven pussy)
Frenching: I couldn't be bothered
FJ: 1/ 10
Others:
Old 24-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hellodrian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me her contacts? thx bro im newbie
Old 26-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
miketan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

contact plz...
Old 26-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
moodum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro the contact no.?
Old 06-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

Finally, Elisa has contacted me. She gave all the common excuses of "Was with her boyfriend so cant reply or pick up our calls and smses". Stuff like that. Anyway, will let you guys know once she is CONFIRM able to continue serving bros here with a good service standard.

To the guy who zapped me saying that i'm a OKT. I'm NOT A OKT please. You can check with Elisa. I'm just being a nice guy trying to help Elisa since she needs money. I will do my best to negotiate with her to lower her price so that more bros would be able to try her. Cheers!
Old 06-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

bro can i hav her contact plsss.... thanks
Old 17-05-2009, 03:58 AM
Samster

I will cease giving out her contact number with effect from today as she has not clarified with me whether she is still keen in this line. I will update this thread should there be any progress. Please do not PM me asking for her contact. Thanks. Cheers!
Old 20-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shaun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, i m new here, u mind sharin this minah number with me....thanks in advance....cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread