The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-06-2009, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sekkingtham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
Oh yeah, i like CBT. Sounds pretty cool to me. Yup, hmm no matter how much passion I had for BDSM, $400 a hr is really madness. Somemore u gotta wonder how well they can perform their jobs. I only tried Aria, Christy doesn't seemed to tempting to me and it would still be a thai Mistress anyway. Wish to try something abit different this time round Haha
Haha bro, you should really try a double dominas session. You just get the nice feeling of being punished by 2 woman at the same time. It is very different from a single domina session. Heheho. You tried Mistress Midori ? Also thai domina but she and her femdom gang don't come to Singapore, so we poor slave will have to fly there to be tortured by our Mistresses in their own dungeon there. When got enough dole, then will fly there to let them torture poor me then give you an FR ! Hehe
Old 01-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mistress Aria's session

When i press the doorbell, Mistress aria open the door very soon. She was alrdy in leather outfit and 5 inch heels. The 1st thing she ask me to do was to kneel down and crawl behind her to the bedside. Was told to undress leaving my bra and panties on. (Mistress wans me to wear bra and panties under my male clothes).

She examined me for awhile and ask me to stand up and she pulled down my panties to check on my erected cock. She gave it a tight slap and i moan a little. Mistress Aria handed me pantyhose and garter belt and ordered me to put in on. After that she put on light make up for me and put a wig on my head.I was told to look into the mirror and looked totally like a slut.

I was given a 3 inch heels to put on and i alrdy have difficulty walking with it. I was tied to the chair with my legs spread wide open. Mistress aria was again teasing with my erected cock while stuffing a 8 inch dildo into my mouth and ask me to suck it.. After a while i was released from the chair and was told to get on all fours and mistress prepares to rim my "pussy". I was moaning so loudly that mistress pushed her used panties into my mouth to gag me. After about 10 mins of pussy rimming.. she placed her ass on my face and ask me to worship her ass.. my tongue was sticking right up to her ass and could taste her shit. Mistress then ordered me to crawl to the toilet and with my head on the toilet bowl. she gave me a golden shower and pee in my mouth. I was not allow to rinse my mouth and she gave me some potato chips to eat.. placed on her feet..

After that another pussy rimming for about 10-15mins. I was told to perform a handjob on myself while she sits there and watch. I came with a condom on and was ordered to drink my own cum.

Mistress told me to bring a dress for the next visit and she is going to bring me out for shopping the next time round.

I am quited excited about it.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow !! Sounds like alot of people had ALOT of fun with M.Nurie/Jasmine and M.Aria last week !! Good news, as that means they will all be back sooner !!

I previously had sessions w/ both, and I think M.Aria session is a bit more sexual, and M.Nurie/Thaidomina group has more experience with pain - although the facesitting with another one smacking your didi is pretty fun and sexual too !! Of course, M.Aria tried out her new EROSTECH remote electrics on my cock this time too.

Heck - I can't decide - I guess I'll just have to keep trying both as long as they come here.

Maybe a THREEDOMME session one day !!!!

Thanx for all the FR information too !

HTB
Old 02-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
FR on Mistress Aria's session

When i press the doorbell, Mistress aria open the door very soon. She was alrdy in leather outfit and 5 inch heels. The 1st thing she ask me to do was to kneel down and crawl behind her to the bedside. Was told to undress leaving my bra and panties on. (Mistress wans me to wear bra and panties under my male clothes).

She examined me for awhile and ask me to stand up and she pulled down my panties to check on my erected cock. She gave it a tight slap and i moan a little. Mistress Aria handed me pantyhose and garter belt and ordered me to put in on. After that she put on light make up for me and put a wig on my head.I was told to look into the mirror and looked totally like a slut.

I was given a 3 inch heels to put on and i alrdy have difficulty walking with it. I was tied to the chair with my legs spread wide open. Mistress aria was again teasing with my erected cock while stuffing a 8 inch dildo into my mouth and ask me to suck it.. After a while i was released from the chair and was told to get on all fours and mistress prepares to rim my "pussy". I was moaning so loudly that mistress pushed her used panties into my mouth to gag me. After about 10 mins of pussy rimming.. she placed her ass on my face and ask me to worship her ass.. my tongue was sticking right up to her ass and could taste her shit. Mistress then ordered me to crawl to the toilet and with my head on the toilet bowl. she gave me a golden shower and pee in my mouth. I was not allow to rinse my mouth and she gave me some potato chips to eat.. placed on her feet..

After that another pussy rimming for about 10-15mins. I was told to perform a handjob on myself while she sits there and watch. I came with a condom on and was ordered to drink my own cum.

Mistress told me to bring a dress for the next visit and she is going to bring me out for shopping the next time round.

I am quited excited about it.
Haha bro, you did a damn good FR. As I read it, I laugh till I peng. Hehehe. Will try Mistress Aria next time . BTW, how do you rate her looks ? I give my Mistress Nurie 7/10
Old 02-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardtobeat View Post
Wow !! Sounds like alot of people had ALOT of fun with M.Nurie/Jasmine and M.Aria last week !! Good news, as that means they will all be back sooner !!

I previously had sessions w/ both, and I think M.Aria session is a bit more sexual, and M.Nurie/Thaidomina group has more experience with pain - although the facesitting with another one smacking your didi is pretty fun and sexual too !! Of course, M.Aria tried out her new EROSTECH remote electrics on my cock this time too.

Heck - I can't decide - I guess I'll just have to keep trying both as long as they come here.

Maybe a THREEDOMME session one day !!!!

Thanx for all the FR information too !

HTB
Hi bro,

From bro McWoof0's FR, ya, it also seems to me also that Mistress Aria torture us more sexually. But Mistress Nurie also quite ok - alot of cock teasing and she did a fabulous handjob for me ! I cum so shiok and so much ! Thank you Mistress Nurie.

Very tempted to try Mistress Aria. Does Aria poke your backside like what Nurie does with strap on ? Heheheha.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekkingtham View Post
Haha bro, you did a damn good FR. As I read it, I laugh till I peng. Hehehe. Will try Mistress Aria next time . BTW, how do you rate her looks ? I give my Mistress Nurie 7/10
Thanks bro!.. as for mistress aria.. if she put on make up.. i will rate her 7.5/10 for thai ladies.. but i actually prefer mistress bella from thaidomina group.. i think mistress bella didnt come this time round.. .....
Old 02-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Thanks bro!.. as for mistress aria.. if she put on make up.. i will rate her 7.5/10 for thai ladies.. but i actually prefer mistress bella from thaidomina group.. i think mistress bella didnt come this time round.. .....
Haha bro, 7.5/10 is good. Thanks for your feedback. I will try her next time. What is her rate ? I also saw Mistress Bella's pic at thaidomina.com before. She looks pretty too. Hope she comes with Mistress Nurie next time. Two pretty femdoms fucking poor me ! hehehoho
Old 05-06-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
messilionel14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just asking... does anyone have fetish in girls wearing sports wear like swimsuit or sportsbra?
Old 05-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
charles11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BRO,
how do i contact Mistress Aria/ Nurie/Jasmine??

thanks
Old 05-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Fetish/Role Play/BDSM

Bruthers,

I had just received an sms from Mistress Suniya ( Bangkok new mistress), she confirms to be in Singapore on 26th - 30th June. This is her first trip to Singapore.

She had appeared with an interview with Asia BDSM - Mistress Suniya or Princess Suniya - Bangkok Thailand - Asia BDSM dot com

If you need to contact her, below is her web site, otherwise I will provide you her mobile phone.

I was in Bangkok during March, had an 2 hours session at her place. Lookwise (6/10), bruther you judge yourself from her photo. Most Thai lady is slim.

She can be cruel if bruthers are into hard core stuff, specially spanking....cbt
I cannot take her strokes after 30 minutes...she can be sensous if you requested her. Good luck and enjoy your dream ad passions in Singapore

Mistress Suniya & Mistress Anya Private BDSM Dungeon in Bangkok Thailand
Old 06-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Does Aria poke your backside like what Nurie does with strap on ? Heheheha.
Yes - and then some !! Will work up to fisting if you can take it !!

HTB
Old 06-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
I also saw Mistress Bella's pic at thaidomina.com before. Hope she comes with Mistress Nurie next time.
M.Bella came w/ M.Femina last time (March) - check my FR in this thread on them. Great session. With them they had a little less experience than M.Nurie, but they were very un-inhibited and did as they liked - which was very exciting. Sometimes I'm not sure they knew how much they were hurting me, but they did as they liked and had their fun with me - I loved it.

Since all these ladies bring something for everyone, maybe all this discussion and ratings come down to one thing that we can actually measure: who's pee tastes the best.

HTB
Old 06-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far among those Thai mistresses that came to Singapore, I have only drunk Mistress Aria and Mistress Christy's pee. I found Mistress Christy pee to be too concentrated. Most probably she did not drink enough water before the session.

Mistress Aira's pee is more diluted and easier to swallow. And the smell and taste is less strong. I prefer to drink from her fountain. Haha

As for the other mistress, I cannot make comments. Any bros can compare these 2 mistresses with other Mistress, say Mistress Nurie?
Old 06-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles11 View Post
BRO,
how do i contact Mistress Aria/ Nurie/Jasmine??

thanks
Hi bro

Check their websites for the email contact. Send them an email regarding the fetishes that you would like them to dominate you with.

Mistress Christy and Mistress Aria - Bangkok
thaidomina bangkok

Enjoy them dominating you ! Hehehe
Old 06-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
So far among those Thai mistresses that came to Singapore, I have only drunk Mistress Aria and Mistress Christy's pee. I found Mistress Christy pee to be too concentrated. Most probably she did not drink enough water before the session.

Mistress Aira's pee is more diluted and easier to swallow. And the smell and taste is less strong. I prefer to drink from her fountain. Haha

As for the other mistress, I cannot make comments. Any bros can compare these 2 mistresses with other Mistress, say Mistress Nurie?
Poor me did not try Mistress Nurie when I see her the last time here. But would like to try her pee on her next trip here which I am looking forward to.

Hehehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1