The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
The worst era for SG sex scene

went to GL recently and the entire area was a GHOST TOWN

when i first started out as a nubile young boy just ard a decade ago, remembered fondly the entire area from Lor 6 ~12 was bustling with life! on weekends, the place was like a beauty pageant with lines of beautiful prc fls standing along darling & hotel 81

inside the legal cat150 houses, there were scores of beautiful m'sian jiejies
who delivers excellent services with their attractive faces & nice figures

today, legal cat150 houses left only prc gals and outside the whole place is like a bloody dead town!

what happened to my beloved GL
Old 15-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Re: The worst era for SG sex scene

hahahaha...where were u at? thought still got
Old 15-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Ever hit the World Record....beauty Q..few kilometres. .

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 15-03-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

when i first started out as a nubile young boy just ard a decade ago, remembered fondly the entire area from Lor 6 ~12 was bustling with life! on weekends, the place was like a beauty pageant with lines of beautiful prc fls standing along darling & hotel 81

today, legal cat150 houses left only prc gals and outside the whole place is like a bloody dead town!

The whole place is covered by police surveillance, rolled out at record speed by Certis looking at the Polo-T the supervisors were wearing during the installations..... The few blind spots at the Lorongs and a little beyond (+2) still has one or two at night... key word is a little beyond the mentioned Lorongs...

Be very clear, AV today has lost it.... they used to comfortably contain majority of vice in Singapore in Geylang and had everything under control. Today, vice is everywhere and they will be in a shit hole if illegal vice springs up in Geylang again.. As that will mean, they not only accidentally spread vice into heartlands, but did not minimize the vice problem in Geylang.

Anyway, if you go way beyond (x2) your mentioned lorongs and into the famously dark Lorongs with small lanes, FL from the land of smiles and southern islands awaits you as usual.

Thanks to my odd shifts over the last few weeks, I had the luxury of doing pit stops at Geylang, driving to different lorongs every night at different timing for views and supper.
Old 17-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
lw123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

AV RAID WHAT ELSE? PRC GAL HIGH TECH ONLINE ALREADY! SOME Afternoon some PRC will stand beside staircase near to LOR 20. Staircase lead to HEAVEN up stair man!
Old 19-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Exclamation Re: The worst era for SG sex scene

I was walking along Lor 16 to 18 hoping to catch some nice legal Thai chucks. . Some okt had bad attitude. I told them I am not a regular, he said go opposite the other house. Wtf?
Also I realised there a Vietnamese legal house girls, they were talking so loud. Seems kinda rude. And the illegal gambling dens.. u go check it out!
Old 25-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking about the good old days? Sorry to say they are gone, probably for good.

The GL situation today reflects a lot on the overall situation in the country as it is no better in other businesses too.

Quote:

when i first started out as a nubile young boy just ard a decade ago, remembered fondly the entire area from Lor 6 ~12 was bustling with life! .............:
Old 25-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:

hahaha same as u bro ! decade ago still young, no ability go chiong. only can go see see look look with fren. now got ability to play but no more cai !
Old 27-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

last time take taxi, just raise hands and flag
times changed, had to go taxi stand or call cab
times changed, use mobile app to get cab

last time call chai, roadside anyhow pick
times changed, had to go through okt website for booking
times changed, use mobile app to hook up with chai

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1