The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: date rape drugs

TS..i recently got a few tabs of the drug u asked for....maybe if u let me try it on u and do some pokie pokie....I will give u a tab or 2?? LOL!

Come on....imagine how u feel if i used it on u...and u woke up with the ability to shit when u actually just want to fart??
Old 15-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
SpikeTitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drug offences are not light man.

Date rape drug are basically hallucinogens, like ketamine and LSD.

Very poorly manufactured and contains impurity which can kill.

U do not wan multiple charges against u if things goes even worst.

The intention of date rape is already very serious.

Just pay $ and fuck ur brains away.
Old 15-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matt4u32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Based on the above, I remember reading a new drug which was to be introduced and induced on the packet drinks in Malaysia. They had this drug that supposed to inject on Pigs to make them wild and wanting. Someone applied this on 5 girls already and the ladies are now in the rehab institutes to curb their sexual desires. This is really zek ark. Even now we have to be careful on packet drinks offered by someone in pubs or night spots.

Take care.
Old 15-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Krazzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my FB ever kana before where she was drugged by another guy in a club.. lucky her friend was around to look after her until I arrived to take her home. Spent the whole night looking after her and prevent her from raping me, next day she woke up and don't remember a thing... lucky no side effects from it.

TS, I hope you wake up one morning feeling pain in the ass and feeling sticky near the hole.
Old 15-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imthelaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

imagine someone drug ur sis, mum or daughter. use ur brain to think before acting.
Old 15-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joshblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously?! Date rape drugs?!?! WTF!

Pay someone for sex if you can't get a girl to do it with you willingly. Seriously. OMFG!!!!
Old 16-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tantan1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think tat young boy got so many comments until he quiet liao...
Old 16-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: date rape drugs

Go Geylang spend $50....U happy, the prostitute also happy
Why want to spend $ buy illegal drug and risk rotan plus going jail
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 19-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

you looking for roofy ah bro? you might as well go buy some dettol at the same time; wash you backside clean get ready for Changi. hope your mom get date rape by some bangla!

why not buy time stopper? you can press the button, then time stops around you. then you can go strip the girls and fuck them. but i think only works on japanese girls. must go japan and use.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

TS u are one sick fuck.

for knowledge : the date rape drug is liquid GHB. can be made in Ur own home if u have that key ingredient. be warned : one drop too much and the patient or victim goes into permanent comatose (dependent on the victim's tolerance. 2 drops for one may mean 1 drop for another). warning to all the ladies to be wary of accepting drinks in a bar or pub. who knows if the sick fuck knows the bartender.
Old 23-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

OP, why the fuck are you asking about this shit?!?!?!

A girlfriend of mine (a beautiful and sweet chinese malay singaporen who lives in europe) was in s'pore last month visiting her family. She was having a drink in a bar when a pinay approached her and asked if she was a hooker. She told the pinay to fuck off. A few minutes later, she was feeling dizzy and sick, and a singaporen man who was hanging around her asked if she needed help. Next thing she woke up with the bastard fucking her in a cheap hotel. She fought him off and he left, after biting her and pounding her until she was raw. She went to the hospital and they called the police. The police accused her of taking drugs! WTF, no kidding, except they got it backwards. She was given the shit you are asking about. The experience of getting raped has left her depressed and broken. She can't sleep at night without taking pills. If I could find out who this fucking bitch and fucking bastard are who did this to my friend, they would know pain.

So again, I ask you why the fuck are you asking about this shit? If you need date rape drugs to get laid, do us all a favour and jump in front of a train.
Old 23-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

go die in a fire u fucking bastard. hope ur lj get cut off by a freak accident in public place
Old 23-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
stalkerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am so glad our bros in SBF have a line and all of us pretty much stand on the same side!
Old 23-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaha0 View Post
Anyone can explain what is date rape drugs and where to get them?
Bro.... you need help..

Don't do something that you will regret for the rest of your life.

I know a legal version though.Everybody use it.
Some call it KC, some call it love, some call it 'feeling' .

I kena this legal drug many times before. I also use it on others openly in public, on the train, at work, in school, in pub, in clubs....

If the dosage is high enough, the girl will pretend to be asleep so i can do whatever i want.

Sometimes the dosage i kena from them is higher, more potent ... so i end up getting raped by them .....

Sometimes i wake up with just a blanket covering my body... i always ask myself why did i take this drug...

There was once i kena one dose jia lat jia lat one... i was violated through the night... then the next thing i know is i see a red and blue line.....

I wanted to complain.. i needed help but no one was there. i felt lost.

I went to the police, they shook my hand, say grandpa will be there for me.. want to give the person who raped me bonus $$. Tell me it would be better if i take a few more dose, more $$ .

I wish i had a shoulder to cry on.

Do you feel the power of this legal drug ? Is this not more powerful than that so call date rape drug you wanted to get.

Can you feel my helplessness ?

And i remember everything that happened... cannot erase from my mind.

I hope this information helps.
Old 25-11-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
eighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of light

TS,

You are sick! imgaine someone use that on your mother or sister or daughter.

It has been a long time since i zap someone.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1