The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Happy hour

I have never thought women had more happy hours than men until I started asking my female friends how often they mast. Turned out that they mast on average twice a week and multiple times each time. Simple math put them ahead of men.

So why do we always hear about men happy hour, and not women happy hour? U know of girls who do it frequently?

Next time u msg your female friend at night, u know there is 2 in 7 chances that they are or are going to do it.
Old 22-12-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
yellowcrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowcrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Happy hour

To some women their idea of happy hour is to spend their men's money on things they like .
Old 22-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcrane View Post
To some women their idea of happy hour is to spend their men's money on things they like .
Yup, the best way to make a woman wet is to give her money.

This has been scientifically proven...
Old 22-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Scarletlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Yup, the best way to make a woman wet is to give her money.

This has been scientifically proven...
Then you've just been meeting the wrong type of women. Nothing turns me off faster than a man who uses his money to impress or to 'buy' me over.
Old 22-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletlove View Post
Then you've just been meeting the wrong type of women. Nothing turns me off faster than a man who uses his money to impress or to 'buy' me over.
Nice! Than u have to meet me, I have no money to show off not buy you over hahaha
Old 22-12-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletlove View Post
You know... it's not like a man stacks some cash in front of you and says, "hey baby, let's fuck", then you immediately turn wet. Whether a woman would hit the climax very much depends on how "emotional security" she feels towards the man, which I believe most women would subconsciously relate to how rich the man is.

Check this out:
http://www.businessinsider.com/2009/...-orgasms/?IR=T
Old 23-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 11
thearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of light

Clicked on this thread thought it is happy hour drinking topic...
Old 23-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
OnFM319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thearchitect View Post
Clicked on this thread thought it is happy hour drinking topic...
Same here too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1