The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
anyway, not trying to nitpick you, just correcting you as some samsters may think lords and ocean are really behind nataree and wait they blame you....
Lol.. there's always Google maps ma.. sure can find one..Unless they have blinkers on..lol..

Yes, e waitress we can negotiate no problem, it's only the company side we're not sure.. Anyway, thanks, will try next time..
Old 21-11-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
whats your schedule in Dec & Jan?
CB, I am always free when u are willing to pay.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just another question Bros, any recommendations for 3-4 star hotels near to T21 area? Westin, Sofitel, etc damn ex man.. central area to cowboy n thermae..
You could try FuramaXclusive Asoke as well. Stayed there a couple of times and its decent. It's about 5 min walk from T21.
Old 22-11-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
You could try FuramaXclusive Asoke as well. Stayed there a couple of times and its decent. It's about 5 min walk from T21.
Ahhh! Thanks bro..I rem we've walked past this hotel on our way to health land.. this hotel room rates are attractive, abt s$90.. I googled n saw other hotels like silq hotel, dream Hotel n s15 hotel all around the area, n their rates are thereabouts.. Good base to explore the night life around Sukhumvit... Thanks again...
Old 22-11-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
CB, I am always free when u are willing to pay.
CB, u make sure I pay u cum...lol..
Old 22-11-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CB, u make sure I pay u cum...lol..
Consperm....
Old 22-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Consperm....
Set! Pm me Ur BKK contact no..
Old 22-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Set! Pm me Ur BKK contact no..
Why need my mobile? Can contact via sbf mah I just need to let u know my bank account details.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why need my mobile? Can contact via sbf mah I just need to let u know my bank account details.
CB, I reach khrung thep I call u n screw u up..knn.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CB, I reach khrung thep I call u n screw u up..knn.
You two damn funny

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 23-11-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fauxstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I have a last minute work trip to Bangkok and I’ve been hearing about all the nice massage places they have here.

Any recommendations for the places with chio bus I should go check out? Anywhere with quality girls cos I’ve only had luck with dodgy ones

Thank you in advance!
Old 23-11-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
You two damn funny
Haha, ya, naemlo is the funny one..knn.. we go back a long ways... Good to meet a Fren..
Old 23-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had a 2 week staycation in BKK, Hua Hin and Krabi. It was a nice and memorable one. Here is a little rundown:

Visited Emmanuel twice. While not Nataree, there are usually 2 or 3 therapists whose looks won’t disappoint.

Paid my usual tribute to Baccara where ones voyeuristic fix can be had; and Crazy House where...well, things can get a little crazy. My new fav agg now is Kong’s Castle 1 in Patpong. It’s like agg version of Nataree. You will find many 18,19, 20 yo’s. Some have the fair Chinese looks. I would say nearly 1/4 there are quite up there on the boner scale, and I don’t consider myself to be a generous grader. One 19 yo stunner I saw there 3 months ago was still there, an ice beauty with gorgeous facial features whose rare smile only makes her that much more lethal.

I wanted to BF her to make up for my last regret. However, another 20 yo, sexy, twisty eyecatcher who flashed smiles in rapid fire mode, stole my attention. Before you know it, it’s lost opportunity with the stunner again lol.

Perhaps there are better short time hotels. The one she took me to was the most run down ones I have seen and it probably would be worthwhile to offer another 500 baht to go to your own hotel, which is about the amount you pay for the short time hotel anyways.

A trip to BKK would not be complete without a visit to the star war cantina. As usual, all sorts of debaucherous creatures can be seen partaking in the galactic orgy. A little friendly spinner accompanied me in my shuttle back to my base.

Czech has been my G club of choice for a few years now because the mamasan there has always made me feel like home with her warm and entertaining personality. It is also where I met the girl who accompanied me to Hua Hin and Krabi. It is excruciating not to be able to pick another beautiful PR to sit with while there. But experiences tell me it is a worthy sacrifice to make once you find a girl with good chemistry. Hopefully, she will not work there too long lol.

Here are drone videos I made. Enjoy! Cheers!

Old 23-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Addendum-

Daily bonks often lead to equipment malfunction while HJ doesn’t suffer the same fate. Thus, I mix some kapoo action at times. Celebrity kapoo on SKV soi 16 is my usual crime scene. 1000 to the house and 2000 to the girl for full nude, 3000 for body to body.
Old 24-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Final thought....if you are looking for more authentic Thai clubbing experience, avoid RCA. RCA has turned into Vegas style clubs where big stage DJ is the focus and customers are just suckers paying big buck for so called VIP tables. I thought the whole point of clubbing was to be social and mingle with others. When half of the club is warded off to the so-called VIP’s, and everyone’s attention is just directed to the DJ stage, I don’t see anything social about the whole clubbing experience.

Head to DND, Nunglen or even DEMO. You will find a friendlier crowd of young Thais who just love to cheer, dance and drink with each other even if they have just met the first time. No faux celebrity DJ’s. No ostentatious display of bottle service. No imported foreigner bad attitude. Just down to earth, fun loving, good old Thai partying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1