The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MarkPulis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Caught Red-handed

Nice story! camping for next episode
Old 27-02-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
NaiGai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too...
Old 27-02-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
Shubet66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue TS...
Old 27-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MAS370 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 27-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Takoreza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkPulis View Post
Nice story! camping for next episode
Agreed, camping too!
Old 27-02-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chapter 3

Blondie was still by the table when he returned, as confounded as she was naked. “Sorry to keep you waiting, my juicy-titted friend,” he said, taking her by both hands. His cock was still rigid and he was eager to plunge it into its second wet cunt of the night, but a subtle change had overtaken him since the administering of justice began. Anger at Miranda and her bitches was still his fuel, but now that both the lackies were so completely in his thrall, enjoyment of the game was overtaking him. There was a special kind of fun to be had with the blue-eyed bimbo and, as he took in her inquiring stare, he knew he was going to indulge it to the full.

“So,” he said, taking a milder tone than any he had adopted since arriving home, “did you enjoy watching me fuck the hell out of your slinky pal?”

She tried to respond with faltering eyes and stare. “I… I…”

“Why don’t you and I go to the bedroom and talk about it some more?”

He led her from the living-room and she accompanied him meekly to the room where it had all begun, her subservient air at odds with the robustness of her build.

“Alone at last,” he said, shutting the door behind them and pacing towards where she awaited him by the bed. Her gaze roamed over his body, that coyness somehow still intact, and lighted on his cock. He palmed it with long strokes as he approached, the surface still wet from the time it had spent thrusting into Scarlet. “You’ve watched this dick hard at work, and it’s not done yet, not by a long way. It’s going to do good work inside you.”

She uttered a little gasp and her fingers weaved together in apprehension or anticipation.

“Still thinking about your boyfriend?” he inquired, taking both her hands in his once more. “Worried about how soon your pussy’s going to be plundered, and by a cock that’s not his?”

She nodded and stared at the carpet, overtaken by bashfulness.

Mac enjoyed the flicker of competing emotions on her face. “Well,” he reminded her, “you’ve no way out of this other than a court appearance and probable prison time, so you might as well go with the flow. He need never know, anyway. It’ll be our dirty secret.” Lust flared again in light of the girl’s naturally inflated tits and he reached out to grab one of them, squeezing the springy orb and rotating his thumb on the broad pink areola. She gasped at the rough manhandling. “Jesus, I’ll bet he thought himself one lucky fucker the first time he got his hands on these treasures.” His other hand seized as well and he fondled both her breasts with calculated crudeness. Her astonished little moans were delightful. “Didn’t he?”

“Yes, he did.” Her voice, like her moon-eyed stare, was piteous.

Mac released one breast and clapped his palm to one of her full buttocks, massaging its yielding flesh while simultaneously continuing to grope the other tit. “And he was thanking his lucky stars when he got hold of this big beautiful ass, don’t you think? Well don’t you?”

“I… Oh God, I suppose so, yes…”

“I’ll bet he fucking was. I’ll bet his cock was ready to explode at the sight of you, let alone the feel.” His hands continued to indulge their craving for her curves, massaging deep and full. “You’re quite the naughty posh-girl, aren’t you, Blondie?”

“I… Am I?”

“You sound it. That polished private school accent. It makes my cock even harder to hear it. You come from a well-off family?” He stared into her face, challenging her to hold a conversation while having her naked body groped so brazenly.

“Quite… Yes.”

“And yet you’re one of Miranda’s pretty shop-girls. How did that happen?”

“Dad… Dad insisted that I get a proper job.”

“Good for Dad – teaching you the value of an honestly earned wage. And yet you still ended up house-breaking for money, didn’t you?” Mac cupped underneath her buttock and squeezed hard, applying similar grappling pressure to her breast and pinching her nipple till she cried out. He eased the pressure with both hands until her breathing relaxed again. “Still, I shouldn’t complain. After all, I love a posh girl with a wet cunt – and your cunt is sopping right now, isn’t it?”

She opened her mouth to respond, but managed no words. There was immense entertainment to be found in rendering her speechless.

“Let’s see…” He let go of her ass and transferred his hand to the junction of her thighs, his middle finger searching between them. It slid past her primly pruned hair to the nether-lips of her pussy and kept moving, until is sank into folds as liquid and yielding as ripe honeydew. “There,” he said, smiling into her sorrowful face. “Tell me – does it make you guilty that your pussy’s so wet for another man’s cock?”

“Yes,” she whispered, and it almost moved his sympathy.

He withdrew his finger from her slickened passage and drew her to him with both hands on her waist. His cock pressed against her belly, the glans just below her navel. “I shouldn’t tease you so much, Imogen,” he said, and she made a little gasp at his use of her real name. “I think there’s a sweet girl in there really, but one who’s easily led. Am I right?”

Moist blue eyes studied him. “Yes, maybe…”

“Do you know what?” he asked, his voice dropping in volume to match hers.

“What?”

“I think in other circumstances we might have got along, you and me.” He cradled her body, as her hardened nipples brushed against his chest. “That night at the party – I remember thinking what a lovely sexy girl Miranda had working for her. You were looking at me too, weren’t you, Imogen?”

“Yes, yes I was.” There was relief in her voice at his more gentle tone, along with conscience-stricken sorrow.

“What did you think of me, honestly?”

“I thought… I thought Miranda was very lucky. I thought you were very handsome, very… very debonair, is that the word? And… and nice.” She dropped her gaze on the final word, as though she’d said something foolish once more.

“I am nice, most of the time,” he said. “Truly. But not when my house gets broken into by presumptuous shop-girls who should know better. Naughty little bitches, who let greed get the better of them.”

She looked up and him, tears brimming. “I’m sorry.”

“Shhh.” He stopped the sob with a finger to her lips and stared deep into her eyes. “I know you are, Imogen. And since that’s the case, maybe I can make a deal with you.”

“A deal?” She was breathy and flushed, full of puzzlement and wonder. “What kind of deal?”

“Not so fast. There’s something I’d like you to do for me first, and then I’ll tell you all about it.”

“Okay…” Her voice faltered once more with trepidation. “What do you want me to do?”

“Pretend,” he said, reaching up to stroke her hair.

“Pretend… what?”

“That when we met at that party, I had no wife and you had no boyfriend. That we drank champagne and came back here and got naked together because we were single and hot for each other. That you want to please me because I’m handsome, and debonair, and nice.” She was looking into him, holding her breath as he spoke to her softly, all the time maintaining his undercurrent of warning. “Imogen, right now I want you to set aside the fact that you have a boyfriend. I want you to be the hot, sweet, sexy girl we both know you are, without reservation. No holding back. I want you to be my naughty girlfriend, and I want you to act it like you mean it. Do that and we’ll cut a deal – and soon this will only be a memory. Can you manage that?”

The look with which he fixed her was rigorous, unwavering. She stared at him with those big soulful eyes. “Yes.”

“Prove it. Kiss me.”

He hadn’t thought it possible for her eyes to widen further, but they did. Her lips parted in a little ‘o’ of shock.

“Kiss me like it’s my birthday, Imogen, and you’re going to give me the most delicious present a birthday-boy could have.”

Before his eyes she summoned up all she had, like an actress committing to her big audition. The hesitancy in her face resolved slowly into aching warmth and her body moved close, hands reached up to link around his neck. Her lips parted and homed in on his. He let her do all the work, holding back till the bee-sting pillows of her mouth plumped against his hard lips and caressed. The kiss was almost what he would have called committed, her hands clinging to him as she drew herself tight, teasing him to a wet, open-mouthed connection. Her tongue tantalised without plunging and he had to lure it out with the tip of his own, until it was writhing and exploring gently within his mouth. Only then did he place his hand on her head and kiss back properly, allowing his lips and tongue to match the rhythm of hers.

Last edited by kiasusam; 28-02-2017 at 12:06 AM.
Old 27-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The interplay of their mouths was full and succulent, and the moment extended beyond what he had expected. When their mouths parted, she was panting, her pupils dilated and her honey complexion tinged with a rouge that was all natural. Her nipples pressed rigid as hard rubber against his chest.

“Don’t be afraid to like it, Imogen,” he said, fingertips stroking her face. “The more you do, the easier it’ll be to get yourself out of this mess. Come on, sexy, seduce your way out of it. It’s just you and me here, and no one else will ever know. So show me what you’ve got.”

Her mouth attacked his this time, fingers clutching his face, as her tongue dived upwards and in, attempting to wrangle his. He got the better of her initially in the tongue battle, but then he eased back and let her win, like her invasion of his mouth was lashing him into submission. She kissed long, holding back no more – committing fully to her role as his hot girlfriend. The thrashing contest gradually subsided into softer, slower kisses where tongues retracted and tenderness grew, until their lips were barely brushing.

“There,” she said, mouth hovering against his. “Does that make you happy?” There was a note of resentment in her voice now, and pain in her eyes at how openly she had betrayed her arousal and thus her boyfriend. She kissed his face nonetheless, running fingers through his thick hair. Her lips progressed to his chin and neck, caressing deep, tongue lapping. She stroked the breadth of his chest, fingernails teasing outward over his pectorals to his muscled shoulders. Then her mouth descended on each nipple in turn, tongue flickering, before lips nuzzled and sucked. “And that?” she inquired, staring up at him. “Does that make you happy?” He nodded his response. “Doesthis?” She clutched his shoulders and drew herself onto tiptoe, grating her hard nipples up and down against his.

“You know it does.”

Her gaze, fixed on him, was full of guilty, sulky desire. “You’re not a nice man,” she said, her breasts still teasing his chest. “You say you are, but you’re not.”

“Do you know, you’re right,” he told her, and the words served like a revelation, pumping more blood to his cock. “I thought I was, but tonight has put me straight on that. I’m a bad man through and through, aren’t I?”

“Yes.”

“But then you’re a bad little house-breaking bitch, who’s enjoying her punishment way too much, aren’t you? Aren’t you, Imogen?” He grabbed her ass and pulled her tight to him, so that his erection throbbed between them, a great rigid promise.

Her moan was full of sexy sorrow. “Yes. Yes, I am.”

“Then no more nonsense. Slut yourself for me, like a good girlfriend should. Don’t hold back, or I’ll break my word and thrash this lovely bottom raw.” He gripped said bottom tight.

She took him at his word and played the slut like she was aiming for some kinky adult award. The way she kissed him was how a bad girl might kiss the bastard she craved – long and hungry. Her body’s descent to the floor was a slow voluptuous tease, mouth, hands and breasts caressing him all the way. On her knees she gave him the sucking of which he had only dreamt on his most recent birthday – blonde bangs swinging against her forehead as she bobbed, eyes staring coyly up at him. She provided his cock with a full tongue-bath, savouring his balls and slavering a course from root to tip like those thick inches and their swollen crown were the whole world to her. Then she trapped his lathered shaft between her tits and massaged him with all the softness those full globes provided, the head of his cock thrusting lewdly out from between her cleavage on each downward glide.

Though it all he looked down on her with a benevolence that belied his plans for her. The scheme brewed inside of him, more wicked by the minute, as she gazed up at him in her lusty innocence. Keep going, Blondie. You can’t escape what I’ve got lined up. The tit-wank was exquisite; he gave himself up to the joy of gently-perspiring breast flesh sliding back and forth against the steely column it had captured, until over-stimulation threatened. He needed to sustain like he never had before.

“Nice,” he said, drawing her upwards. Her hand intuitively reached for him and wrapped fingers around his throbbing tower. For a moment he allowed himself enjoyment of her palm’s jacking motion. “Very nice. You do make a good girlfriend.”

“Pretend girlfriend,” she reminded, still with a hint of sulkiness.

“Now, now,” he said, turning her around and pressing the slab of his wetted cock against her ass-cleft. “Let’s not spoil things.” He gripped her hips and she massaged him again, this time with the rise and fall of her pelvis. “Tonight you’re all mine and your pussy knows it, even if you don’t.” He slid one hand between her thighs and tested her slickness. “See? There’s the proof.”

“Oh God…” Her moan was plaintive, anguished even, but her ass slid even more firmly against him.

“Now let me tell you what’s going to happen, Imogen,” he said, letting her feel all his thickness between her moving cheeks. “I’m going to go lie on the bed, and then you’re going to sit your tight pussy down on my cock. And while you’re fucking me like a good girl, I’m going to make you that offer. Okay?”

“O-Okay.”

He turned her around and moved away to the bed, leaving her a giddy mass of arousal. “Come on,” he told her, sitting down, lying back and prising his length from his stomach. “Climb onto this and ride it like a good bitch. Say ‘Yes, Mac’.”

Her blue-eyes gaze was all about his cock and where it would shortly be. “Yes, Mac,” she repeated with a tremor in her voice, and then she came to him.

He swelled huge for his Barbie-doll treat as she climbed onto the bed, her hair and tits suspended gorgeously above him. There was fever in her eyes, overpowering all other emotions, as she straddled him and took the cock proffered her in her slim fingers, her other hand reaching out to lean on his chest for support. “That’s it,” he encouraged, “fit it to yourself. You’re going to fuck yourself on me like you’re riding your favourite dildo.” Once more she appeared stricken by lust and mortification in equal measure. It was simply too tempting not to torment this muddle-headed angel with his words. “Come on, lock it into your pussy,” he urged, studying how his glans nestled against the slash of her swollen cunt-lips, fixating on the sculpted blonde tuft above her protruding clit. “You’re going to do all of this yourself, darling. I want to watch you sink your sweet self onto it.”

The head popped inside her and her eyes opened into great blue-white pools of responsiveness. “Oh God…”

“Say your fucking prayers, girl, and get on with it.”

She caught her lip between her teeth and sank, mouth opening wide again immediately that she took his shaft inside her. “Ohhhh…” Around half of his length was swallowed up by her initial descending slide. Her stare at him was one of mouth-gaping astonishment, like the visual had not adequately prepared her for this moment.

“That’s it, Imogen, all the way.”

Once more she took his prompting, lowering herself towards his base. He gazed at the flat of her stomach as she sank down and down, relishing the idea along with the sensation of himself planted so deep inside her.
Old 27-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

“To the balls,” he hissed, placing hands on her hips to guide her. Her voice ached with a voiceless moan as she shifted on him, working her way to the root of his cock. Her expression might have been amazement or accusation; in reality it was probably a combination of the two.

“Oh Jesus…” She reached out with both arms now to rest on him, now that he was lodged properly within her. “Oh God, you’re so big…”

“Big-long or big-wide?” he inquired with a crooked smile, latching onto the girl’s inadvertent compliment so he could milk it, like her cunt’s tight grip was already threatening to milk his cock.

“Both…” She hovered motionless above him, adjusting to his size, her melon-tits hanging ripe and inviting. Mac accepted the invitation, reaching up with both hands to grasp her full, soft orbs.

“Do I fill you up?” he pursued, squeezing and caressing.

“Oh God – are you joking?” She realised a split-second after that he wasn’t, and looked aggrieved that he was teasing her. “Yes you do, you know you fill me up. Oh fuck…” Her eyes closed like the experience was all too much.

“Look at me,” he said, and her eyes flicked open again. “Look at me and fuck me.” She rolled her hips into motion, mouth and eyes wide with silent awe, as slowly she rocked on him. Oh sweet Christ, that’s good, he thought, fighting off the impulse to let his head loll back on the bed. “That’s it, Imogen sweetheart, let me feel your cunt squeeze my cock.” She was already doing it, her pussy’s grip tightening as it shifted back and forth, compressing and massaging every part of his phallic surface in the process. His palms fondled her tit-flesh in response, as she undulated her hips on him more fully, her face a picture of yearning.

“Come on, baby, fuck yourself on that cock. Feel that big dick inside you.” He’d uttered better lines in his time, but crude eroticism was working a treat with this silly misguided girl. His words compelled her, so that she gripped his chest and screwed herself on him like all thoughts of morality and guilt were slipping away. “You fuck your boyfriend like this?” he chanced, and she slowed on him just perceptibly, her frown returning. “Don’t stop. I said I’d fuck you nice, but don’t push it, sweetheart.” The fuller rhythmic motion returned, and with it the aching look of pleasure on her face. “Do you like riding me?” he asked more gently. “Do you like that cock so tight inside you?”So fucking tight.

“Yes. Yes, I like it,” she confessed. “I like it…”

“Show me.”

“Show you?”

“Show me how much.”

“Oh God…” There it was again, that prayer of a lost soul. She leaned her full weight down on his chest and pushed her hips into the motion, so that her cunt was sliding halfway up his shaft, before plunging down again, slippery and tight. This was beyond ‘riding’ – this was full fuck-massage, the girl’s tender pussy bestowing all its delights on his stiff responsive cock. He kneaded her tits even more fully than before, his thumbs squeezing her engorged nipples every time he closed his grasp.

“That’s it, gorgeous. Fuck that cock. Look at you, look how much you fucking love it. You’re getting off on this as much as I am, aren’t you?”

“Oh my God…”

“Aren’t you, Imogen?”

“Yes…” The word was a long, quavering whisper as she rocked herself on him.

“Say it.”

“Yes, yes I am!”

“And you want to get off, don’t you? You want to get off all over my cock.”

“Yes, yes I do!”

Mac clapped a hand to her hip and stayed the ever-speeding movement on his shaft. “Then slow down,” he said, and reluctantly she eased to a near halt, perturbed by the instruction. He drew her down to him and kissed her kips, brushing them with his tongue. Her tresses draped themselves about his chest. “Slow down, Imogen, and listen to me. You’ll come soon enough. Make the right choice here, and the rest of the evening’s going to go well for you. But you need to be smart.” His fingertips brushed her cheek. “I need you to help me out.”

She stared into his eyes, fraught with defeated orgasm. “Help you out with what?”

Placing both hands on her hips now, he moved her gently, so that they were both continually aware of the friction between cock-shaft and cunt. “I need you to be mypartner in crime now, Imogen. I need you to swap teams.”

“To…” Her face creased with confusion.

“I don’t think you’re the real criminal here,” he told her, stroking her face. “I think you’re just a foolish young woman who let her friend talk her into something which went clean against her conscience. I’m right, aren’t I?”

“Well…”

“You didn’t really want to break into a stranger’s house and go through all their possessions. That’s not you. She persuaded you to do it against your better judgement, Lysette, I mean. Miranda probably got her to pressure you into it – they ganged up against you, poor silly Imogen. ‘She’ll do what you tell her, Lysette.’ And now your so-called friend expects you to take the punishment along with her. Isn’t that exactly like her? Isn’t that what she wants? What she expects?”

Last edited by kiasusam; 28-02-2017 at 06:42 AM.
Old 27-02-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

She looked at him, a kind of ‘poor-me’ tragic air coming over her. “I suppose so, yes.”

“You suppose so?”

“Yes – yes, you’re right,” she said, vulnerable and full of sorrow, suspended there upon him mid-fuck. “I didn’t really want to do it, but she – well – she didn’t force me, but she went on and on…”

“She manipulated you, Imogen, made you her puppet. She’s the one who really deserves punishing, I can see that now. Not you. She’s the one who needs to really get it. Sweetheart, I want you to help me make things right.” He cupped her face and stared into her eyes.

“How?” she asked, eyes full of worry once more. “I don’t understand.”

“Someone’s got to pay for what was done in my house tonight – I mean really fucking pay. I want it to be her, not you. I want to teach her a lesson she’ll never forget.”

She stared down at him with incomprehension. “I thought…”

“You thought I already had?” Blood surged through Mac again, as his plan neared fruition. “Lady, you’ve seen nothing yet.”

“Oh my God…”

“Mm-hmm. That’s right. I’m going to work her over like a cheap whore. And I want you to back me up.”

“You want me to…”

“I want you to punish her too, to get your own payback for her landing you in this mess. We can put her bottom of the heap and you can keep it as a memory. She’ll be your bitch as well as mine – wouldn’t you like that?”

“Well…” The mix of emotions and ideas looked as if they were likely to overpower the blonde. “But she’d be so mad at me after!”

“That’s the beauty of it,” he said, letting the fever in his voice infect her where she knelt, impaled upon him. “I’ll tell her I’m giving you no choice – it’s do as I say, or I call the police on you both. Be yourself and do everything I tell you to. She’ll never know – it’ll be our secret. Then when she’s well-used, I’ll kick her ass out the door. We can forget her and be lovers on terms that are mutually agreeable to us for the rest of the night. How does that sound?”

“It… I…” The girl was torn, but most certainly tempted.

“Imogen, here’s the deal. If you think I’ve fucked myself anger-free yet, you’re very much mistaken. I’m going to work off everything you girls have made me feel until I reach my place of calm, and it’s not going to be a fucking romance novel – you can depend on that. Now her ass can suffer all of my wrath, or maybe yours can. So make your choice now, darling. Are you going to take your punishment, or help do the punishing? Which are you going to be – my bitch, or my partner?”

He burned into her with his gaze, confirming that said choice was to be made now, or not at all. She gazed back at him, still and silent, but for the panting of her breath.

“Your partner,” she mouthed.

“What was that? Say it loud.”

She did – and this time her voice suggested more than a hint of pride. “I’m going to be your partner.”

“You going to help me teach that bitch a lesson?”

“Yes. Yes, I am.”

“Say it.”

“I’m going to help you teach that bitch a lesson.”

Mac smiled at her. “I was so hoping you’d say that.” He glanced past her comely naked form to the closet. “Did you get all that, Lysette? You can come out now!”

The blonde’s head craned around, eyes enlarging once more, face contorting into confusion. Mac kept his hands on her wide hips, savouring the moment. The redhead parted the closet doors and climbed out, emerald eyes blazing like a fiery counterpoint to her red hair. She stood for a moment glaring at her friend, and then strutted towards the bed, a slender, naked streak of fury.

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT CHAPTER
Old 28-02-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
ChainMeUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, camping for more
Old 28-02-2017, 06:48 AM
Samster

Chapter 4

“Lysette…” Imogen’s voice faltered and she looked around at Mac, her eyes puppy-dog round and her jaw dropped halfway to her breastbone, as full realisation of her situation dawned. He grinned back at her, basking in all the satisfaction that the moment provided, while his grip tightened on her hips.

“Whoops,” he said, leaving all the rest to the redhead.

“You sly betraying bitch,” Lysette breathed, taking her time with the words as she hovered at the side of the bed like a late-summer wasp. Her fists had curled tight and even her nipples seemed like jutting little points of anger.

Imogen looked back and forth between her and Mac, perched as she was in cowgirl fuck-mode. “Lysette, I… I didn’t mean it. He made me say it! You heard him…”

“I heard you. I heard every fucking word you said, you lying slut.”

“I was doing it for both of us. I was trying to get us out of trouble…”

“Bullshit. I watched you – sitting there on his cock, swooning over him like you’re some fucking Disney princess, pretending I made you some sort of victim. Well she’s not,” the redhead said, looked at Mac. “Think she took much persuading? Think I had to talk her round? She fucking loved it more than I did. ‘Oh God, this is so bad, this is so exciting. I can’t believe I’m doing this.’” Her mimicry of Imogen’s upper-class tones was cuttingly precise. “She nearly creamed her knickers, she was getting off on it so much.”

“I believe it,” Mac said, holding the baffled blonde firmly in place. The girl’s mouth was working frantically with no sound coming out.

“And now,” Lysette seethed, jabbing a finger against Imogen’s chest, “you try and blame it all on me to save your own posh fucking ass.”

“But... Oh God, I…” The bustier girl looked back to Mac for help. He made it clear from his casual smile that none was forthcoming.

“Remind me what I told you back in the hallway, Lysette,” he demanded of the redhead.

Her voice was soaked in malicious pleasure as she recalled his words, her eyes alive with sudden power. “That whatever roles she chooses for us, I get to swap them.”

“Which means?”

“Which means that I’m your partner and she’s your bitch.”

“Our bitch,” he clarified.

“Yes – she is, isn’t she?” Lysette’s pretty mouth twisted into a smile and she reached out, gripping a handful of the forlorn Imogen’s thick hair. She glanced to Mac, like she was checking that this moment of collusion was for real. He blinked in a slow signal of reassurance and her little fist seized tight in Imogen’s tresses. The blonde gasped and looked helplessly to Mac, confounded by the reversal. Her eyes were big with alarm.

“But… But you said… I…”

“I say a lot of things,” he told her, adrenalin pumping through him and putting steel in his words. “But this next one’s for real. You’re going to be our naked bimbo fuck-doll till I say otherwise, Blondie. You’ve landed yourself right at the bottom of the pile here, and we’re going to teach you your fucking place – right, Lysette?”

“Damned right.”

“Oh God, please, I…”

“You hear that, girl? Better brace yourself and those big springy tits of yours, ‘cos this is going to be one hell of a fucking ride.”

“Oh God, oh God…”

“Shall I give it to her, Lysette?”

“God yes. Fuck her. Fuck her properly. Fuck her like your bitch.”

“What – like this?” Mac grappled the buttery flesh of the girl’s hips and drove his pelvis recklessly, so that his cock rammed her full. She cried out to be so utterly impaled, and did not stop yelling when he proceeded to fuck her in a fierce upward-thrusting rhythm.

“Yes, that’s it, fuck her like that!” the vengeful redhead enthused, as her partner bounced involuntarily up and down in Mac’s hard saddle, her breasts launched into dramatic motion. “Make her feel that fucking cock!”

Imogen was feeling it alright, from the incoherent sound that was pouring from her open mouth. Her hair was flailing about her shoulders and her tits were oscillating on her chest like a pair of softballs in play. The bitch’s pussy was slithering all over him on its rise and fall, reinvigorating its pumped strength. Best of all, however, was the flame-haired vixen, who had come steaming back into the game ready to visit all her ire on her treacherous friend.

“That’s it, fucking take it,” the red avenger raged, crouching on the bed so she could hiss in the blonde’s face, while clutching her hair at the roots. “Take it and like it, you fucking slut!” Her delicate hand grabbed at one bouncing breast, fingers digging into the tender flesh around the peak and twisting. Imogen cried out in a different tone to have her nipple attacked. The sound only inspired her friend to seize the other globe as well.

“That’s it, partner,” Mac seethed as he shafted, “punish those fucking tits. Show me you’re not all talk.” He looked on in savage glee, his cock unrelenting, as one girl abused both the other’s gorgeous mounds – slapping and squishing and twisting their firm flesh as they jostled in motion. “Grab her from behind,” he ordered, and the redhead scrambled into position at his whim. He took a particular pleasure in watching her little palms reach around to grab and rough up her friend’s peachy delights, the image spurring him on to ravish the blonde’s cunt ever harder. Make that her soaking-wet cunt. Imogen’s mouth might have been issuing complaints, but her pussy certainly wasn’t. Quite the reverse. “She’s where we want her now,” he said, voice full of rabid jubilation. “Right, Lysette?”

“Fucking right,” the redhead affirmed, embracing her role with flashing-eyed fervour. “Who’s the bitch now, girlfriend?”

“Answer her,” Mac said, as he shafted up a slick fury. “Answer her fucking question.”

“I am.” Imogen forced out the words as she trampolined on hard cock. “I’m the bitch.”

“Say it again. Say it loud.”

“I’m the bitch!”

“Whose bitch?”

“Oh God, oh God… Everyone’s!” she lamented.

“Good girl, now you’re learning.” He pulled Imogen free of Lysette’s grasp, the redhead’s nails grating over the girl’s rigid nipples, and dragged her all the way down so that her chest plumped against his. “Now you’re learning well,” he hissed into the girl’s ear, before wrapping his arm around her waist, lifting his pelvis off the bed and machine-gunning her snatch with all the power this crazy evening was supplying. Babbling noise gushed from Imogen’s throat as his groin smacked in a rapid-fire staccato against her gratifyingly fleshy ass. “What’s that you’re saying, Blondie? I can’t quite catch it. What’s that you’re saying?”
Old 28-02-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Lysette’s laughter rang out at his taunting. The redhead was up close to Imogen again, gripping her one-time partner’s hips from behind as the girl was pounded.

“Tell me what you see, Lysette,” he said, sustaining the rate of his pussy-ploughing. “I want to know what you see…”

“I see your cock reaming out her slutty cunt,” his accomplice replied without missing a beat. “I see her big ass rippling every time you fucking slam her.”

“Smack that ass,” he demanded. “Smack that lovely big ass.”

“It’d be my pleasure.”

To the machine-gun fire were added rifle shots, as Lysette’s palm cracked hard against Imogen’s flank. No further urging was needed, so committed was the redhead to this double-domination. Urgent spanking echoed around the bedroom. The smack of that slim feminine hand on the blonde’s well-upholstered bottom was a glorious addition to the sexual cacophony. How the submissive was reacting to the introduction of a spanking-hand into the fuck, Mac could only surmise; her vocal reaction was too far out of control by now to be specific. And her cunt was lusciously, ball-drenchingly wet.

“God, you’re fucking loving this, Blondie,” he said, as his shaft squelched inside her. “Look how much you’re creaming my cock.”

But the insanity was threatening to overpower his senses once more, and his current load was one he could not afford to lose. Not yet. Not till he damn well chose. Regrouping his thoughts, he lifted Imogen off his cock and pushed her tumbling aside onto her back. “Come on, partner,” he said to Lysette, swinging himself off the bed with his mirror-reflected cock swaying tall, huge and wet. “What do you say we take our plaything somewhere different? Somewhere fun.”

The devilry rose up visibly within the girl. “Goddamn,” she said, actually sharing a smile with her blackmailer. “You bastard… Fucking lead the way.”

“You lead it,” Mac told her. “And bring your new pet with you.” He strode around the bed and bundled Imogen from the covers; she was a pleasing mess of tumbled hair and perspiring fleshy curves. “Come on, Blondie,” he said, making sure to grope her boobs thoroughly, as he wrangled her to the floor. “This party’s on the move, and you’re the entertainment every step of the fucking way.”

He gathered Imogen’s scattered locks into a band, which he then passed to Lysette. She snaked the hair securely around her knuckles, putting the blonde on a tight leash, the way Mac had done to her. “Remember, I’m doing this for both of us,” she told her friend with a revenger’s gloating enjoyment. “Where are we taking her?”

“Kitchen. End of the hallway on the left.” He leaned down and applied a whip-crack slap to Imogen’s splendid rear. “Move that ass, Blondie. No rest for you.”

“You heard him, you slutty bitch,” Lysette affirmed. “Get moving.” She directed another devious glance Mac’s way as she said it, clearly relishing her promotion to role of co-conspirator and the reversal of hers and Imogen’s earlier fortunes. The redhead was getting cockier than a girl should, who’d been snared into naked dick-sucking, Mac considered, but he let it go. For the moment her fiery spirit was serving his fantasies well. He looked on as she tugged on the hair leash and the blonde yelped her way into motion.

It was a cock-invigorating sight – the naked asses of his two blackmailed bitches retreating down the hallway. Lysette bore herself with an athlete’s grace, her red mane flowing down her back towards the curve of her pale sculpted buttocks. Shuffling over the shag-pile carpet, Imogen made an undignified contrast. Her bubble rear swayed dramatically as she scrambled to keep up, swollen lips on full display and thighs shiny with cunt cream. Enjoy playing your little power-game, Scarlet, he mused, stroking his cock as he paced behind them.Have your fun. Just don’t forget who’s topping you both tonight. He swung his arm low, palm connecting hard with Imogen’s bottom, so that she yelled aloud and her redhead trainer smirked. “Get the busty bitch inside,” he said, urging both girls through the doorway.

He flicked on the kitchen light, illuminating a range of new possibilities. The room was immaculately clean, all utensils tidied away in his efforts to impose some kind of order on his life, while the divorce battle had thrown everything else into disarray. “Right, put her on the table,” he instructed. Together he and Lysette hoisted the floundering Barbie-girl from her lowly position on the tiles and guided her roughly onto the sturdy oak table-top. She uttered feeble moans and squeaks as they laid her out on her back.

“What now?” Lysette was exhibiting wild-eyed passion for the game now. Something primal had been ignited within her. It was payback for the betrayal for sure, but the long evening of sucking, fucking and playing voyeur had also brought the filthiest version of this girl to the fore, forget that blackmail had set events in motion. It was one more unexpected element for Mac to play with, and he claimed the opportunity.

“Keep working over her tits,” he instructed his surprise protégé. “I’m going to see what’s in the fridge.”

The redhead reached from the head of the table and mashed both breasts with no shred of forgiveness, tugging hard on bottle-top nipples every time she closed her dual grasp. Her one-time partner keened and writhed, hands grasping for the support of the table’s wooden edges as her tender flesh was tormented by those cruel hands. Mac broke from the gorgeous vision and went searching inside his modest fridge, glad that he had stocked up for a potential date once the divorce had been finalised. He found inspiration on the middle shelf.

“Let her go,” he said, returning with the pouring cream. “Now watch this.” The blonde’s big tits were red with finger marks, as he peeled off the lid and let the contents of the tub spill in a high waterfall over each in turn. Her areolae were enveloped first, before the dairy thickness spilled over, creamy fingers reaching down to embrace both mounds. “You’ve got to admit, Lysette, that’s fucking beautiful.” The redhead ogled, unable to disguise delight at her blackmailer’s improvisation. The object of admiration looked up in astonishment at her thickly coated boobs.

“Want to share?” he inquired of his helper.

The redhead breathed hot agreement. “Fuck yes.”

Then they were either side of the blonde, lapping cream from the contours of her coated breasts and suckling on her hard nipples till she squealed. Their tongues skated and their mouths sucked, till cream dripped from their lips down both their chins. Mac’s gaze met the redhead’s across the mountainous surface of their joint feast. “Delicious?”

“Yes.” As much lust glowed in her eyes as anger by now. He reached across the table and grasped a handful of curly red tresses, pulling her into an open-mouthed kiss. She sucked up his breath as hard as he did to hers, their tongues writhing in a creamy contest. He clenched her hard, consuming all the spite-drenched passion her mouth had to spend on him and demanding more, his free palm groping one of the blonde’s slippery tits while he did it. This girl’s kiss was a world of difference from that Imogen had bestowed on him – full of attack and rage – but it was still the kiss of a lover. When he broke from her she was panting and red in the face, cream and saliva dribbling from her chin like she was drooling her desire.

“You’re still a bastard fucker,” she hissed, in light of her mouth’s passionate response.

“Yes – but I’m growing on you, aren’t I?” He gripped her locks and graced her with a savage smile.

“Maybe. As long as we’re not done with thisbitch.” She grabbed the other girl’s currently unmolested breast, and together their squeezing extracted moans from Imogen’s sagging mouth.

“Oh no – we’re far from done,” he promised his protégé. “Go to the fridge and find the butterscotch syrup. I’m going to share a little cream with our neglected friend here.”
Old 28-02-2017, 07:08 AM
Samster

Lysette smirked compliance and scurried on her assignment, delving into the fridge while Mac moved to the head of the table, his elevated cock casting a shadow across Imogen’s face. The blonde was lolling in her abasement, eyes half-closed and fingers fluttering, as in a vain attempt to grasp hold of her situation. Mac took the container he had set aside and tipped it over himself, observing with a smile as the contents spilled over the head of his phallus, running thick down his long shaft to coat him in a creamy liquid cloak. He poured till it flowed past the root of his cock and trickled onto his balls. Spots pattered onto Imogen’s nose and cheeks and she gasped, her gaze fixing itself on the cream-covered edifice that swayed above her.

“Your turn for dessert, sweetheart,” he said, gripping her under the armpits and dragging her down the table’s length, so that her hair draped backwards over the end with her head. “Open wide.”

“Got it,” Lysette announced, turning triumphantly from the fridge with the syrup bottle in her hand, but she stopped short when she saw Mac climbing onto the table’s edge and fitting his thick-coated glans downwards into Imogen’s stretching mouth. “Oh fuck,” she breathed.

“As in – your friend’s face?”

“Yes, that’s right. Do it.” The redhead was holding her breath, clutching the syrup in anticipation of the thrust. “Fuck her pretty face.”

Imogen’s eyes were impossibly wide circles of blue, her hands reaching instinctively to control the driving motion. Mac was having none of that. He gripped her upper arms and pushed, spearing his shaft down into her throat. “There,” he said, burying his cream-dripping length with no regard for the girl’s gagging. “Suck that up, Blondie. Take all that creamy goodness.” He plunged deep, gripping her head and pulling her upwards, so that she could swallow the final inches. Cream was already oozing over her cheeks, before he pulled out. When he did, it ran in a great spit-enhanced river down her cheek and forehead, into her hair, as she gasped and spluttered. He plunged again, guiding her onto him and pumping in and out this time, his cock squelching and bubbling in her throat. “Fuck yes, girl. That’s it, you take it all.” His own throat constricted the words, such was his joy.

Astonishment had momentarily stalled Lysette, but now she approached the table with renewed eagerness, brandishing the plastic bottle. “So what do I do with this?”

Mac packed his cock to the balls inside Imogen and then pulled out, so that further creamy drool trailed over the blonde’s face. “Smear it over her cunt,” he said, fitting himself back into the gaping mouth and shoving, his knee levered hard against the table-top. “Smear it all over and lick it off.”

Lysette’s eyebrows raised a shade, but his glare put her straight and she flipped the cap, squirting butterscotch syrup all over her fingers. He urged Imogen back and forth on his cream-and-spit-lathered shaft, staring intently as Lysette reached between her plaything’s thighs, spreading thick sweetness all over the exposed labia.

“Swathe it inside as well,” Mac urged, watching until he was satisfied that a thorough coat had been applied to all of Imogen’s parts. “Good. Now get your tongue in there and enjoy.”

Lysette flung the bottle away, glaring at him, but climbing onto the table nonetheless and thrusting her face into the crotch of her criminal partner. Imogen moaned and then choked around his invading cock, as her friend commenced to explore. The redhead’s tongue stroked flat and pink against the entrance to that syrup-smeared cunt, her eyes regarding Mac all the while.

“Tasty?” he inquired, drawing out his cock and allowing Imogen to suck in air. Lysette nodded in agreement, lapping with attention. “Butterscotch is a favourite of mine too. Make sure you get it all.” Cock lodging itself deep in Imogen’s throat once more, he reached down the table and grabbed Lysette’s flaming locks, shoving the girl tight and intimate to her friend. “Tongue-fuck her,” he ordered. “Go on, shove it deep. Eat out your friend’s wet cunt.” He seized Imogen’s hair as well, pushing her to him so that her lips stretched around the base of his shaft, while his other closed fist mashed Lysette’s face against that sopping snatch. “Fuck,” he panted, the insanity of it all threatening once more to overwhelm. “Jesus. This is my kind of fucking party.”

Imogen gurgled as Lysette feasted, Mac revelling in the moment until he knew it was time to restrain himself or blow his load. He retracted his cock in its messy glory from the blonde’s throat, pulling up the redhead from her cunt-licking duties and planting a firm kiss on her stained mouth. His tongue stroked inside and he imbibed the gorgeous nectar.

“Pussy and butterscotch,” he said, on breaking the caress. “My new favourite flavour. Let’s turn her over.”

He was off the table and flipping Imogen before Lysette could react, the redhead extricating herself from between the blonde’s flailing legs, her face still smeared with pussy juice. Imogen was a confused and bleary mess, her lovely face plastered with cream-drool and mascara. “Get to work,” he said, shoving his saliva-slick erection before her mouth, as she crouched there panting, eyes full of panic and wonder. “Go on, clean me up. Get sucking.” He made to grab a fistful of hair, but she had slurped up inches of him and was sucking hard before his hand closed.

“That’s it,” he snarled, bone-hard under the suction of her cheeks. “You do all the work now, girlie, and fucking look at me while you do it. No half-measures – suck that fucking cock clean!” She responded by gobbling up more of his rigid dick, head moving in a frantic bob as her mouth gave him its all. Her eyes gazed upon him, golden fringe dancing about her forehead. She reached around with both hands to grip his ass and pull herself further onto him, fellating in a desperate effort to please. Mac’s stamina was reinforced from his mini-break and he bulged huge, every nerve-ending alive with joy inside the vacuum of her mouth.

“Damn – I hope she sucks her boyfriend like this,” he told Lysette, causing the redhead to smirk anew.

“She will after tonight. You’re showing her how.” The feisty bitch had recovered from the indignity of being forced between her partner’s thighs and was playing her part again. “Come on,” she urged her fellow-culprit, “suck his cock like a fucking slut. We all know you love it.” Her hands were roaming all over Imogen’s ass and back, like she wanted to push the blonde further onto Mac’s shaft. He decided to give her a more focused task. “Find something to spank her with.” He indicated the cooking implements hooked to the wall above the oven, while Imogen goggled in renewed fright. “Over there – pick whatever’s best.”

“It’d be my pleasure.” Lysette hastened her butt-naked self to the selection of utensils and rattled through them, returning with a spatula – the silicone one with holes that would only increase its aerodynamic effect. She was beaming with sheer wickedness and testing the item’s surface against her palm.

“Good choice, Lysette. Use it well.”

“Watch me.”

Imogen’s mouth was still stretched around Mac’s shaft, when Lysette raised her arm and let the first blow fall. The spatula whacked against the blonde’s right cheek and she released a cock-stuffed moan, her eyes accentuated to a perfect roundness. Mac curled both sets of fingers into her hair and held her in place. “Keep sucking, bitch.” She reapplied the vacuum-suck of her wet mouth just in time for the second splat of silicone against her ass and kept going this time, even as her voice protested. “That’s it,” he encouraged Lysette, fixing the other girl with a conspiratorial gaze. “Whack that ass. Make her feel it.”

His redheaded cohort exhibited no hesitancy in complying. Her green eyes were flashing with enjoyment, lips curled into a grin of unbridled malice as she paddled Imogen’s fleshy rear. She applied the spatula to both flanks, letting it whistle through the air and observing each impact with fascinated glee. “Fuck – this is fun,” she announced, biting her lip and doubling her efforts in response to the blonde’s urgent vocal responses. Her ringlets were flouncing and her pert tits jiggling with the force of her action. “Come on, slut, suck that fucking dick!”

“You heard her,” Mac reinforced, gripping harder on Imogen’s head and bearing her down onto his bone-hard shaft. “Wolf it down. Give me what I fucking need.” Imogen’s crammed mouth provided all the satisfaction a man could crave. She sucked his cock like a gold medal was in view, flinching from the slaps that repeatedly stung her lovely bottom, but guzzling nonetheless. “More. Deeper.” He pushed her down further till she was full with him once more, eyeing the demonic Lysette as made her partner throat him. “How wet is she?”

The redhead relented in her spanking and plunged with the fingers of one hand. “Bitch is soaking. What did you expect?”

“Finger-fuck her,” he ordered. “Get her off.”

Lysette followed the instruction without missing a beat. Piling humiliation on her friend had clearly become a priority for the girl and the squelching sound of fingers in cunt increased as she delved deeper. The blonde’s mouth moaned lovely vibrations all over Mac’s cock.
Old 28-02-2017, 07:12 AM
Samster

“That pussy still nice and tight?” he inquired, his breath constricted.

“Fuck yes – she’s gripping my fingers like she wants to suck them further in. Isn’t that right, slut?” Lysette’s whole body was tensed as she jabbed however many digits in and out of Imogen. Then she eased off and tested elsewhere. “Her clit’s swollen fit to burst. She’s ready to fucking explode.”

“Then make her explode. Do it, Lysette, get her there.” His fingers clenched tighter and he fucked Imogen’s messy face on his shaft.

The redhead’s hand relocated and she fucked with vigour. “You know you want to, bitch,” she snarled, casting the spatula aside so that she could spank with the flat of her fierce little hand. “Come on – fucking cream all over my hand while you swallow his cock.”

Mac reached under Imogen and grabbed a handful of tit, kneading and tugging. Lysette frigged and spanked at the rear, while he plugged her groaning throat. Subjugated by her two captors, the blonde was further conquered – this time by orgasm. The climax rushed her, pummelling her body so that all her lovely flesh quivered between them. Helpless she whimpered her cock-choked pleasure, every inch of her fleshy form shivering. “That’s it,” Lysette raved, her fingers ploughing a wet furrow, “come for us, you bimbo whore. Show us how much… God, fuck! Shit!”

“What?” Mac’s attention was diverted from Imogen’s fraught face to the redhead. She was yelping now, staring askance at the pussy she’d been fucking, as it sprayed her with moisture. Her gasping response continued until her friend was done firing off her involuntary liquid volley.

“Jesus – the fucking slut squirted all over me!” There was more astonishment than distaste in Lysette’s voice. She wiped her stomach and held up her hand to demonstrate dripping wetness.

“I saw.” Mac’s heart was pounding with renewed excitement. He pulled out of Imogen’s mouth and demanded to know, even in her post-orgasmic exhaustion. “Do you do that often?”

“No. No. Never.” The words were barely audible. She was panting on the table, sweating and dishevelled – a kind of beautiful disaster. A fresh wave of lust roared through Mac’s body.

“Look at her – she damn well adores this. Christ, I’ve got to fuck her again.” He reached far and whacked Imogen’s spatula-warmed ass. “Spin around, Blondie. Hurry up and show me that pussy.”

His hands encouraged, groping and spanking her perspiration-dampened flesh. She clambered in a dazed one-eighty until her wet cunt proffered itself to him again. God, she had cut loose when she sprayed. Her thighs were glistening with moisture, labia even more swollen than before. Mac’s cock reared in response as he shoved himself between her legs. Time to see how robust Swedish furniture really was. He fitted his cock without speaking this time. Only action could express what burned inside of him, that and the delight that shone vivid on Lysette’s face. The blonde’s wetness oozed over his shaft like an invitation.

Mac gripped Imogen’s shoulder and thrust, ramming her full. She screamed fit to crack the kitchen tiles, overwhelmed by the impaling. He launched into a full-throttle fucking, shafting all the way up her on every stroke, as her over-sensitised pussy tried vainly to clutch his length and girth. His hands clamped to her by shoulder and hip and he packed her to capacity with every driving pelvic motion. She was crying out in a long, barely articulate wail: “Oh God, oh God, oh God…” Take it, fucking take it, you bimbo slut.

Incensed by the action, Lysette grabbed her partner (by the jaw and the tit if Mac read it correctly) and spat a filthy diatribe into the girl’s face. “You’re fucking getting it now, aren’t you, bitch? All the cock you can handle. How do you like it, taking that big dick deep in your cunt? If your boyfriend could see you now, you filthy fucking slut… Jesus, that’s it, you horny bastard… Fuck her! She’s going to come again…”

These latest words fuel-injected Mac’s already rampaging lust, and he flung the fuck into his conquest till sweat lashed from his naked body. Imogen’s cunt was squeezing his cock, creaming it to the root. Her wails had been transformed to a long ululation by the rapid-repeat impact of groin against ass. He clenched his jaw and fucked like a savage, pounding sense and sanity from his curvy stress-doll. Christ, I could go all damn night. This is fucking crazy. Shit, here she goes again…

Imogen’s wails turned to a high-pitched, breathless shrieking, as her body went into paroxysms of an ecstasy she could barely stand. This time her cunt jetted its warm translucent shower all over Mac’s balls and thighs, drenching him in musk and inflaming his passion to new heights. The girl was weeping now at both ends of her body, with everything in between trembling like she was having a fit. Mac fucked her through it all and beyond, her frantic pleasure a by-product of his. That’s it, Blondie – take all you’re given and love it. Take it till you fucking pass out. It seriously looked like the girl might do just that.

“Shit, shit – look at you go!” Lysette cried out, like he needed her validation in his efforts. “I told you she’d come again. “Fucking wreck her cunt! Go on, do it! Shaft the hell out of that whore!” Her lewd exhortations were amping up the excitement, while simultaneously galling him. The redhead had got way too big for her boots. More than that, her demanding tone was calling to mind another redhead, one who had ignited Mac’s fury to begin with. “Give it to her!” the girl was raging. “Harder. Ruin the filthy bitch! Use her up!”

Jesus, that’ll do! Mac had endured enough from this mouthy slut.

Pulling free of the blonde, he crossed to her red companion in three strides, his soaked column bouncing before him. Lysette had barely stopped ranting by the time he seized her by her locks and pulled her away from the table. “I’ll ruin you,” he said, relishing her shock and indignation as his palm exploded against her ass. “You don’t get to tell me what to do.” He meted out a good hard thrashing to both her cheeks, the girl yelping and spitting angry epithets as his palm whipped back and forth.

“Ow! Shit! Fucker! Ow! God, you bastard!”

She glared at him over her shoulder and he returned the look, never doubting for a second how damned horny she still was. “That’s more like it. Time to put you back in your place.”

He laid her down crossways over the slick worn-out form of Imogen, while she continued to protest, and spread her legs roughly with his palms. “I hope you enjoyed your little power trip,” he said, slotting the head of his cock inside the folds of her slippery cunt, “’cos it’s done.” Then he grabbed her hips and thrust, giving her the benefit of his length in one spearing motion. She released a throatier scream than her blonde comrade and sustained it as he fucked her slender body hard. Imogen served as a pillow for both their weight, the table creaking under duress of the mighty strokes he was powering into Lysette’s pussy. He hauled on the girl’s russet locks and mauled her tit in a neat handful, his cock a relentless piston into her gripping wet depths. “Wreck that cunt, right Scarlet? Split that bitch in two…”

“God, you fucker…”

“That’s right, I’m your fucker, and you’re not going to forget it again.” You watching this, Miranda? Christ, I wish you fucking were. Nailing your bitches…

The thought pushing him on when he threatened to flag and he screwed Lysette till she was the same sweating state as Imogen. “There,” he said, breathing hard as he drew his cock free of her slurping tunnel and dragging her up with him. “Two well-fucked sluts. Come here, you.” He grabbed the dazed and confused Imogen by both shoulders and pulled her up from the wooden surface. “On your feet, hurry the fuck up.” She dragged herself with dizzy compliance from the table, barely managing to keep her legs beneath her as she climbed to the floor. There she swayed, a sweat-soaked mess with tousled hair and a streaked face. Lysette beside her was red-faced and glowering. Mac provided support for both girls, positioning himself between them and grasping a buttock of each. The athletic pertness of Lysette’s rear provided a pleasing contrast with Imogen’s voluptuous bottom, as he squeezed the two fleshy handfuls.

“Both these asses are mine,” he reminded his girls, directing the comment more to the redhead, “and you’d do well to remember that. Whether you’re the bullying team leader or the poor clueless follower who’d sell her out. Nobody’s innocent here, nobody gets off the hook.” He clutched both their cheeks hard. “Right, Blondie?”

“Yes,” Imogen breathed, her voice shaking.

“Right, Scarlet?”

“Yes,” Lysette concurred sulkily after a pause.

“Good. Then get these naked asses into my shower. Second on the right down the corridor. Crank up the hot water and use all the shower gel you can find. I’m going to join you shortly and I want you both properly soaped up. We could all use a good scrub, don’t you think?”
Old 28-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

He reached back with both hands and whacked their asses so hard that their tits jolted, while his cock bounced. Imogen’s high-pitched squeal contrasted with Lysette’s more raucous yelp, as they were pitched into motion for the bathroom. Mac observed their dishevelled departure, complete with bright red hand-prints on their cheeks. “Fuck,” he breathed, his heart-rate finally slowing, “I need a drink of water.”

He filled a pint-glass from the tap and emptied it in a series of huge swallows. The perspiration cooled on his skin, as the water rushed down his throat to replenish his body. His breath achieved a slow, even rhythm once more and his erection waned slightly, while remaining tall. A moment to take stock, in the midst of the mayhem.

Jesus, what a fucking night. I ought to thank you, Miranda. He grinned at the thought – at the irony of that bitch’s machinations putting him in touch with this side of himself, freeing him so completely from conscience. Internal mention of the C-word caused the emotion to flicker within him.Poor silly girls didn’t know what they were getting into. Then lust and alpha dominance flooded him again, drowning all sense of right and wrong, and swelling his cock to its fullest extent. Poor silly girls know now, don’t they? And I’m not fucking done with them.

Mac’s length was aching, his balls heavy with a load as yet to be expended. Where best to release? All over their pretty, scrunched-up faces, perhaps, thick and clinging. Or pump both their mouths full and make them hold it while he lectured them, before ordering the bitches to gulp it down. No – better than that… His capacity for evil plotting proved itself again and he grinned, taking a few moments more to let the notion expand and take full form. “Okay, girls – let’s have some more fun.” Time to mind-fuck these bitches one more time.

Refreshed in body and spirit, he set aside his glass and walked to the bathroom, letting his elevated cock lead the way.

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT CHAPTER.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1