The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: L18h18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTHK View Post
bro, u go also go for the service for the gals and not the okt what. lol. dont be too upset about it.
Sorry but I beg to differ...
For example; U go to a hawker center to eat hei mee. And U happily decide to buy from one stall but the hawker give u lan jiao face and made sarcastic remark

Will U still enjoy the hei mee??? Will U still patronize him
There are so many stalls selling the same hei mee at the same price. Why do U want to pay $ to suffer
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 01-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
samuel3328 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersamuel3328 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersamuel3328 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersamuel3328 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L18h18

After much attempt, finally find a slot to try this G9. Waited for 20min she finally came down, first look, er..... rather normal only and was abit regret to advance booked her.

Her bathing is very SOP but she cleaned my ass hole very detail and we could click very well as I knew some thai language. On the bed, we was hugging one another and french like no tomorrow. Then she proceed to lick my ears, near follow by my nipples while her hands busy stroking my junior. She then made full of her boobs and rubba against my body. Shiok!! felt the pointer nipples writing against my body.

Slowly, she proceed south reaching out hungrily for bro junior to give him a bbbj. She seem enjoying licking and sucking the tips of it follow by swallowing the whole of it. While I'm feeling like 5th heaven, she hinted me to lift up my legs and I knew she is going to bring me to 6th heavy soon.

I could felt that her tongue was licking and poking my ass hole. It accompany with circular motion, anti clock wise, up/down, left/right, faster...... faster..... and faster...... OMG!!! The tickling sensation, the coldness and smoothness of her wet tongue. I'm unknowingly left go a soft moan as it is really very shiok.

While I'm still enjoying, she suddenly stood up and walk near the fridge to have a drink and I was like. Knn $%^&()&(*&%^%, I want more lei. She came back and suddenly swallowed my cock. Oh.... oh.... my....... god. My cock was surrounded with warm sensation and occasionally felt the sweet tongue licking it. She followed by drinking a slips of water and bbbj me again with cold water. Sorry, maybe I'm rather new in this as it is my first time trying this 'Bing Huo Wu Cong Tian'. My white soldiers almost wanted to dash out from the castle and surrended themselves. Just then, the alarm clock start ringing. (Realised it was the speaker where the okt hinting time up later)

She quickly took out the CD and cap me and i could see she transform to a wlid cowgirl and kept rocking up and down furiously while I hold her great asset and fondle it and sucking it. I deicded to end it with missionary as i love to see the facial expression of the girl when I wack them hard. The feeling of seeing my junior in out in out of her tight pussy and the way she moan is really a enjoyment. Soon, we both reached the 9th heaven and i loaded all my white soldier into her. Ops!!!! I mean the CD.

Overall she is a very service orientated girl and could give you the 100% shiok feeling. Imagine she spend almost the full 20min (Minus undressing and bathing time till phone ring) just to service me and make me felt so shiok. Bros going for service MUST NOT miss this gem.

Face :6.5/10
Body :6.5/10 (nice curves and slight bak)
Boobs :6/10 (C cup but abit hard type)
frenching: 8.5 / 10
Catbath :7/10
Boobs massage: 8/10
BBBJ :9.5/10 (Bing Huo Wu Cong Tian)
AR :8.5/10
AJ : Nil (No time to try but will attempt during next visit since mine is only average size)
RTF :But of course.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

This place time is too short....

Tried G18 last night....
smiling at first but when the bell rings and i yet to cum....
The face turn black and start talking some thai that i don't understand...

Anywhere else got at least 30mins and service good?
Old 02-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
olinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time does this house open? I have been there between 1-2pm several times but this house was closed.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by olinda View Post
What time does this house open? I have been there between 1-2pm several times but this house was closed.
If I remember correctly, it is 5:30pm.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post

Tried G18 last night....
My guess is she was asking you whether wan to extend onot?
Old 02-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:

Tried G18 last night....

Anywhere else got at least 30mins and service good?
This show that you have not been reading our thread. I mentioned so many times already. L6H70, some of the girls like 8, 68, 86 even after you discharged already they still cuddle you until the full 25mins then take a quick 5mins shower and dress-up then come out.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 情感王子 View Post
If I remember correctly, it is 5:30pm.
House 18 officially opening time is 4.00pm. Sumtimes if the WLs are ready they will start 15 - 30 mins earlier. Very rarely after 4.00pm still not open for business.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 情感王子 View Post
Bro MaMister, I think you read wrongly.
If time permits, I will test if got AJ or not
I tested for you oredi. No she dun do backdoor. Took her few days ago because have to queue for G9 & G13. As I was not willing to wait for them I remember your post about G18 maybe give AJ so told okt on her.

Not a looker and service so so only but still can communicate with her as I know a little thai. Usual SOP shower for me, catbath, bbbj, ar then capped me for cowgal. Asked for backdoor she say NO! CANNOT! Then I asked for doggy she oso dun wan saying later I put into her backdoor.

So change to missionary and finish with cim. While washing up tokcok with her and she said this is her 1st time in this profession. She was holding a decent job back in thailand until financial crisis forced her into this profession.
Then I understand why her pussy is still so tight.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I tested for you oredi. No she dun do backdoor. Took her few days ago because have to queue for G9 & G13. As I was not willing to wait for them I remember your post about G18 maybe give AJ so told okt on her.

Not a looker and service so so only but still can communicate with her as I know a little thai. Usual SOP shower for me, catbath, bbbj, ar then capped me for cowgal. Asked for backdoor she say NO! CANNOT! Then I asked for doggy she oso dun wan saying later I put into her backdoor.

So change to missionary and finish with cim. While washing up tokcok with her and she said this is her 1st time in this profession. She was holding a decent job back in thailand until financial crisis forced her into this profession.
Keep up the good work bro.... may the quest for anal continues...

Up you 8 pts....
Old 03-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
House 18 officially opening time is 4.00pm. Sumtimes if the WLs are ready they will start 15 - 30 mins earlier. Very rarely after 4.00pm still not open for business.
Thanks for the info.
My memories fails me.

Quote:
I remember your post about G18 maybe give AJ so told okt on her.
Not my post.
I have not try her yet.
see my siggy

Old 03-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Keep up the good work bro.... may the quest for anal continues...

Up you 8 pts....
Danke danke
Old 03-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Blacklabel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Haha..at least u got CIM. Not bad liao.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Just tried G18 a few days ago, really good service.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 04-09-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Asked for backdoor she say NO! CANNOT! Then I asked for doggy she oso dun wan saying later I put into her backdoor
Maybe she kana anal before while doing doggie that's why...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1