The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sexually inactive GF

hey bros, care to share ur opini0n(s) on hw to 'reactivate' my sexually inactive gf? We used to do it alm0st quite often. It has always been me asking 4 it nt her. Even if she does, she'll last for only a round or two. . .
Old 18-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!
Re: sexually inactive GF

Bro, just to share my part.

I've been with my gf for 2 years this coming April. Initially sex was frequent in the early stage but gradually we tone down. I have to say from the start if i were to judge her sex drive, i would be unclear as well. Cause at times she wants it badly but at times its just me as a 1 sided willing party. As days/months goes by, sex gradually became a 2-3 day routine, to 1 week and now less than 3 times during each of her period cycle.

I do admit to the part that it was really kinda fucked up that i wasn't getting regular sex as before. Every time when we decided to call it an early night, and when i take the initiative ( as always ), she would always reject claiming she was tired. I was so frustrated i told her this,

" Every time ask you for sex you reject. You want go out, i follow you. You want walk around, go shopping i also follow you whole day. 5-8 hours of walking and i never even utter a single word tired. Now come back home i ask you for sex for approximately 10-20mins you say you tired? ".

I also remembered saying something really nasty, which till date i would not forget how much of a cunt i am. Upon her rejection, i was pissed off, walking out of the door, telling her i could fuck some girls in my contact list easily, and they would give me anytime i wanted.

I know many of you would say i'm a fucker for saying this, but i was only 19 years of age at tat moment. And as i'm getting older as nature catches up with me, i believe i can handle every situation more maturely.

My gf and i are 20 years old this year, and she stays my house almost everyday. Once in a while we would go back to her mums place for a day or two. This means i can hardly eat out etc, and sex is becoming a secondary thing in my life. I believe if you really love your gf/wife, have the strong will power,and if you have a strong faith, regardless which god you believe in, you will understand your loved ones.

Of course i'm not asking you to cheat your gf to have sex, but many of us here seek that as the only answer hehe.

I believe no one is perfect in this world. Just give and take. Sorry if im long winded as i may sound, but just my 2 cents worth.
Old 18-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
konnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, your gf probably starting to feel that sex becomes too "routine". At the start, it was exciting for her but now it die down liao. If you keep asking her for sex, she'll start to think that you only want her for sex, then your relationship jia lat liao.

If you really like her, go talk to her, ask her nicely how she feels about sex nowadays. Most likely she'll just say "dun feel like it lor" but u need to go deeper, understand why she dun feel like it. Once u know the problem, can easily work it out. Don't be like bro kevin and be bastard about it :P
Old 18-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurvebitches View Post
hey bros, care to share ur opini0n(s) on hw to 'reactivate' my sexually inactive gf? We used to do it alm0st quite often. It has always been me asking 4 it nt her. Even if she does, she'll last for only a round or two. . .
bro, it could mean tht ur gf is no longer in love with u but with somebody's else. u need to find out more.

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 18-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 14
Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
bro, it could mean tht ur gf is no longer in love with u but with somebody's else. u need to find out more.
Cant really compare or measure sex to love bro. Not all couple like we n our gfrd/wives etc...
Old 18-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

WolfMage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How often the 2 of you were doing it before and how often now ? Could be that you maybe too energetic for her and she cannot keep up ?
Old 18-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
makemecum is Cool - loads of Potential

both bros oso got their points
s/tin similar happen to me wat Bro KevinJacob say
girls r not demanding in sex esp frequency
girls shooping of cos not tired
den again accompany her shopping doesnt giv u the rite to exchange for sex?
giv n take in a r/s is veli imp

as for her feelings faded...u have to see majority of time she faking tiredness or genuine tired
Old 18-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
hsbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Again, my usual recommendation for the fast and effective solution is to get her to try out Germany Sex Drops Arouse her in 5 mins! And with intense ORGASM!! Siok!!!
Old 19-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
lans is one of the Best!lans is one of the Best!lans is one of the Best!lans is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbc View Post
Again, my usual recommendation for the fast and effective solution is to get her to try out Germany Sex Drops Arouse her in 5 mins! And with intense ORGASM!! Siok!!!
Bro any more info, and where can get it?
Old 19-03-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

long deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lans View Post
+1...one pellet please!
Old 19-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lans View Post
You search online and you will be able to buy online. I normally get the Germany sex Drops online too Super powerful. If you want to know where I buy, you can PM me.
Old 19-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbc View Post
yea ever tot of doing dat. . . Haha
Old 19-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMage View Post
How often the 2 of you were doing it before and how often now ? Could be that you maybe too energetic for her and she cannot keep up ?
in a week, 2-3time n in a time 3rounds. Nw itz like 0nce evry 2wks or so n no m0re den 2 rounds. Mayb itz true she cun cope wif my energy. Haha
Old 19-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
yea ever tot of doing dat. . . Haha
lol.. go for it. .for the sake of your marriage
Old 19-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

Anziege deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 time do 3 rounds, maybe your sex drive too high and too rush and she don't enjoy ? 1 day 1 round, take your time and prolong it, especially the foreplay, so she can enjoy more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1