The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

RTF 13 few days back..all stats remain plus further more sucking on her nice nipples, frenching (she's a solid frencher seriously) plus eating her pussy for a good 5 mins.. while eating can hear her moaning and breathing damn hard.. She really likes to be eaten down there. no usage of KY just pump her straight away before changing to doggie where she ride fast and furious while licking my ears..

In fact fter eating her out, she actually squirted..can feel juices pouring out the moment i inserted into her..

1 word, shiok!
Old 14-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

was there last fri ...

have to say its a challenge to find parking space. In the end i parked at empty space directly beside the hse.

G13 look the best under those lightings.....

Looks: 6.0/10 GND (upon closer look realized her bad complx)
Body: 6/10 - skinny with Cup A but i like small tiny nipples
BJ: 2/10 capped and she focus so much on the ballz that i nearly fell asleep!
FJ: 6/10 Accommodating with soft moan
RTF: Unlikely as there are more choices in this hse
Old 15-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Thumbs up Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

G3

Wanted a quick release and just entered the house without knowing that it was Vietnamese.

Saw the tank and decided on the slimmest girl. It was G3. I made a good decision.

Looks: 7/10 Very little makeup, on close up looks slightly old; in her late 20s.
Body: 7/10 - Petite, around 148cm +, fair skin, soft body, boobs are saggy and small.
CBJ: 8/10 - She was great, sucked & licked my balls, made lot of sound and did put in lot of attention. I held are head and guided her to deep throat; she responded well and engulfed my full didi inside her mouth. I asked her if she would give me a BBBj; she promised next time. And I instantly extended for one more session. Pulled off the Condom and forced her head onto my erected didi. Wow; that was an experience. She licked, sucked and kissed little bro in a way to die for. She used her tongue tip to make patterns on my didi. It felt like heaven. She made me CIM.
Frenching: I started kissing her lips immediately entering the room; she was not responsive at first but soon she started to french with tongue; opened her mouth and stuck her tongue deep inside my mouth. It was a great feeling. All wet & soft.
Fingering: Her pussy was wet and I fingered her alot; she liked it. I did not try eating her pussy because it was very hairy; otherwise I would have eaten it.
FJ: 8/10 No rush, we did cowgirl, missionary and doggy, she has a tight pussy, I fucked her as hard as I could; she was very accommodating. She understood hints to change position just by my hands & finger directions and guidance. She moaned like anything.
GFE: 9/10 - Lot of kissing and cuddling. Deliberate catbath; would do it every inch of the body. Fucks well in cowgirl-enegetic. She cuddled and almost fell asleep after the fuck.

RTF: Definitely
Overall: 8.0/10
Old 17-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Wanted to RTF G3 again just now but it was her rest day, apparently. Looked at the array of available girls seated on the sofa, and settled for G9.

G9 is quite petite about 1.55m height. Tanned, sporty girl next door looks, with attractive eyes and smile. Says her name is “Ming” or “Ming Ming”. Here for 6 months now. Jokingly called her “Javier” because that’s the name I saw tattooed on her left collarbone area. She can speak and understand some CL.

Figure is not bad with the slight tummy of a young mum, obvious only when she stripped naked. Boobs small and deflated kind of saggy, but quite typical for CAT 50 non-enhanced. Body felt toned and firm, when I grabbed her waist during the ensuing FJ.

Started with cowgirl, but she just did a lot of grinding on top, while I played with her boobs. Can feel she got quite wet with all the rubbing contact, but she tired of it soon enough. Switched to doggy, which then tired me out (this, after full day’s work leh). So she gave a helping hand with ball licking to finish me off.

Detailed catbath. Her CBJ got some standard. She spent a lot of time on it, got tongue-flicking action, up and down the shaft, and all that. I asked for BBBJ but got rebuffed though!

She does have a sweet smile every time our eyes met, plus her above average looks and satisfactory level of service, that puts her firmly in my fav “playlist”.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

Had the worst service here.. will never step into this house ever again.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by starocean View Post
which girl ??
Old 25-11-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Is it G13?
Old 26-11-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Is it G13?
Should be. Act a fxxk up black face as she mount on top. Gently touch neh neh kpkb.. fed up that I leave the room after less than 10 thrust. Complain to pimp also useless and they can't do anything. Avoid this house.
Old 26-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Should be. Act a fxxk up black face as she mount on top. Gently touch neh neh kpkb.. fed up that I leave the room after less than 10 thrust. Complain to pimp also useless and they can't do anything. Avoid this house.
She is the ourlier
Othes in the house not bad
Old 27-11-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

is 13 really that bad? i did her 2 times and both are pretty good.
..includea frenching her and eating her too.. her pussy is well trimmed , no smell and taste good.. she cummed from my licking somemore.
Old 27-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin06 View Post
..includea frenching her and eating her too.. her pussy is well trimmed , no smell and taste good.. she cummed from my licking somemore.
Maybe you are super handsome bro.....
Old 27-11-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin06 View Post
well...starocean said should be ... but not confirm....maybe he din bother to remember the number since the session so bad
Old 27-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
well...starocean said should be ... but not confirm....maybe he din bother to remember the number since the session so bad
Yah.. complain to okt also useless..ask okt then how.. pay another 1 more time for another 1 loh.. wtf.. piss off.. sorry but will avoid this house.. never b4 been so fed up in my 20 years of going to geylang.
Old 27-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Taiatsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yah.. complain to okt also useless..ask okt then how.. pay another 1 more time for another 1 loh.. wtf.. piss off.. sorry but will avoid this house.. never b4 been so fed up in my 20 years of going to geylang.
Hi Brother cool down just unlucky that session only still have a lot good service around Geylang.
Old 30-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingdong11 View Post
G15
petite. nice boobs. feature I like best us her eyes. can speak little english.
overall for a $50 bonk is worth every penny.
will return back to this house again coz I dun feel intimidated by the OKT. very friendly
Saw G15 clearly today when leaving the house. She was at the counter. Nice boobs confirmed Probably will try if my regular happen to be on "rest day".

I thought she was new, because another girl was commenting something and helping to adjust the red circular number tag on her dress.

BTW can any regular PM me the number & contact of this house? So it's convenient to check if particular girl is working before heading down? ... Have always wanted to ask - but every time step in, blur blur and dazzled by all the girls in the "fish tank" flashing their best smiles
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1