The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

haha... it seems most bros can't tahan YY's special bbbj too!!!

to me, she is like almost "biting" off my small bro into her mouth!! Shiok ah...

UP my points if u like my honest FR.. many thanks!
This is my HONEST FR but still it is one man's meat is another man's poison..
Old 13-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother3 View Post
hanor hanor~ her bbbj is diff fr others
Special but some bros might find it painful though haha.
Old 13-02-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Ms Body Beautiful

Ms Body Beautiful

WL Name - Taozhi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.66 m w/o heels
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted one week plus ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Taozhi possesses well developed B cupper frontal assets with pale pink small cherry size nips. She has a small scar underneath her right breast, as a result of an injury during her childhood days. She is highly presentable and quite sweet in the looks department albeit not those that would stand up distinctly. She possesses medium size double eyelid eyes with natural lashes. Medium high nose bridge. She has long straight black hair. She has very proportional physique ... Perky and rounded butt ... Small waistline and nicely developed tits ... I would bestow her with the title - Ms Body Beautiful of 54A. Her body complexion is somewhat fair and smooth ...

Taozhi was very passionate and enthusiastic in her service. That was at least how I felt ... She was very sportingly spontaneous to engage in some mesmerizing pre-shower actions with me. It was certainly an excellent prelude to the main course. She offered me a thorough body2body stimulation in the shower, a somewhat stimulating AR with subtle hand action ... Good half-throated BBBJ but there was room for improvement ... Not much cat-bathing was offered during the bedroom action but she would just use her tits and pussy to rub against my rear and front torso ... Lotsa passionate frenching from the time the door was closed to the time we bade each other goodbye. Shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
28bin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone knows what happens to chu chu? Off for a week already. Hope she havent gone back...
Old 17-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28bin View Post
Anyone knows what happens to chu chu? Off for a week already. Hope she havent gone back...
Pls tell me she is in this wkend
Old 17-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28bin View Post
Chu Chu is on strawberry leave ... Give 54A a call in the next few days before u swing by ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-02-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 16
pica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

@ max_priest

I saw Taozi too, looks good and definitely will try some other days.

@ Someone out there :-)
I post my simple FR on Xiao Xin and kena zap.. Wow.. Thanks for the zap. At least I know we have different taste and opinions.

Love = Ling Long (1654A)

Fav = Cindy (BHC), Vivian (BHC)

Old 17-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pica_NA View Post
@ max_priest

I post my simple FR on Xiao Xin and kena zap.. Wow.. Thanks for the zap. At least I know we have different taste and opinions.
Taozhi is just like Xiao Xin who offers passionate sex ... Both are not for commando service seekers ... However both offer the full CAT150 package. They have the right attitude and substance to sustain in a highly competitive arena in GL ...

Don't fret, just speak your mind so long it is the truth & you have done it in good faith ... I have upped u ... Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
frenchking1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

which 1654a new girl really engage in passionate frenching and not just lip service
Old 18-02-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
kiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard ping gou is pretty and slim anyone tried before?
Old 18-02-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiatwong View Post
Heard ping gou is pretty and slim anyone tried before?
the girls i saw from this house are slim and pretty. so far not seen any fat ones. but then again, i only went there twice.

Old 18-02-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
the girls i saw from this house are slim and pretty. so far not seen any fat ones. but then again, i only went there twice.
Indeed same as me twice only. Should say most of the gals are not bad compared to other houses but svc wise not sure. Saw many but no ask okt who are they actually cos pai seh ask too much too
Old 18-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Indeed same as me twice only. Should say most of the gals are not bad compared to other houses but svc wise not sure. Saw many but no ask okt who are they actually cos pai seh ask too much too
I would say this house and 1608 got set certain standard for their girls. so far, no disappointment.

Old 18-02-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 16
pica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Taozhi is just like Xiao Xin who offers passionate sex ... Both are not for commando service seekers ... However both offer the full CAT150 package. They have the right attitude and substance to sustain in a highly competitive arena in GL ...

Don't fret, just speak your mind so long it is the truth & you have done it in good faith ... I have upped u ... Cheers!

Hi max_priest

Thanks for the UP but I can't return the UP as I need to spread more "love".

I'm not fret, just amused by the zapped... Will try Taozi some days...

Love = Ling Long (1654A)

Fav = Cindy (BHC), Vivian (BHC)

Old 19-02-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't bother about the zap, bro...

I also wrote 2 honest FRs about the girls' good services recently and yet got zap..

but I don't bother.. those points are not real $ and also cannot be used for exchange gifts like credit cards anyway..

conclusion: those points r basically useless in real life... so y care about those stupid points

Quote:
Originally Posted by pica_NA View Post
@ max_priest

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1