The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

Paiseh, among the gals at 1654A, other then Mimi, who are the big boobs of at least C cups? Anyone with slim body to go with C cups?
Old 23-07-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
the only issue with these online gals is you will face reality as she opens her door and then you will..."hi, you are the one?".

8 out of 10 looks different from the online photo.

What I like about Geylang is it is like a huge buffet spread. You enter the house, you see the gals, you choose whom you like and into the room. for me I am not too picky with the looks as long as it is not too absurd, the overall include the breasts, the skin, the butt, the attitude.

Even in my China trips, we are seeing less and less of the good ones in the usual places if they are still around. Anti Vice is ongoing everywhere in China.

coming back to Singapore and into Geylang, to me is already very heavenly
"8 out of 10 looks different from the online photo." I only trust FL with their face clearly showed on the video and matches their photo. If still the FL turn out with wide age gap, just walk away.
Old 23-07-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dGspotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
"8 out of 10 looks different from the online photo." I only trust FL with their face clearly showed on the video and matches their photo. If still the FL turn out with wide age gap, just walk away.
Not thus pictures. Some gals got itchy hands in FL trade.
They will take your $$$ while you are in shower. So be careful.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dGspotter View Post
Not thus pictures. Some gals got itchy hands in FL trade.
They will take your $$$ while you are in shower. So be careful.
That is why u should always request to shower tgr before and after the deed.
Less chance of each other 3rd hand occurring
Old 23-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hotel gals last time i tried. got too many CCTV I also scared. Worry they come up and knock the door and ask why I did not register.

Those apartment even worst. Every time I go up the lift, got those aunties staring at me.

Geylang is still the safer place to fuck

gotta manage the expectation. I prefer to fuck in a peaceful environment
Quote:
All you said I agreed. But, the reality is that GL is now almost dead marketplace for one critical issue - NO WL can pass the Quality-of-Look. Many potential customers had turned to young and beautiful FL in hotel. Govt concept of redlight district is breakdown
Quote:
the only issue with these online gals is you will face reality as she opens her door and then you will..."hi, you are the one?".

8 out of 10 looks different from the online photo.

What I like about Geylang is it is like a huge buffet spread. You enter the house, you see the gals, you choose whom you like and into the room. for me I am not too picky with the looks as long as it is not too absurd, the overall include the breasts, the skin, the butt, the attitude.

Even in my China trips, we are seeing less and less of the good ones in the usual places if they are still around. Anti Vice is ongoing everywhere in China.

coming back to Singapore and into Geylang, to me is already very heavenly
Quote:
Illegal online FLs are not worth the trouble because:

1) Picture often different from the real person
2) Poor services
3) Poor hygiene
4) Much bigger risk of STD as they do not undergo mandatory monthly health check
5) Risk of you getting caught in a raid
6) They may steal your things while you bathe or launch other scams once they have your contact details

Legal scene is better.

However, there seems to be a better feedback portal on sites like SG Wolf where they say customer is GOD.

Interesting motto which they should apply in Geylang as well.

Problem with Geylang is the girls/okts there seem to be getting very complacent or simply boh chap liao.

Maybe they just waiting for retirement from their jobs as brothel owners.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Illegal online FLs are not worth the trouble because:

1) Picture often different from the real person
2) Poor services
3) Poor hygiene
4) Much bigger risk of STD as they do not undergo mandatory monthly health check
5) Risk of you getting caught in a raid
6) They may steal your things while you bathe or launch other scams once they have your contact details

Legal scene is better.

However, there seems to be a better feedback portal on sites like SG Wolf where they say customer is GOD.

Interesting motto which they should apply in Geylang as well.

Problem with Geylang is the girls/okts there seem to be getting very complacent or simply boh chap liao.

Maybe they just waiting for retirement from their jobs as brothel owners.

Sorry bro, how or where did u get the conclusion about SG wolf?
It has its own fair share of issues.
While SG wolf is indeed one of the biggest with widest selection.

Online PRC FL scene has also detioriate
Old 23-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Sorry bro, how or where did u get the conclusion about SG wolf?
It has its own fair share of issues.
While SG wolf is indeed one of the biggest with widest selection.

Online PRC FL scene has also detioriate
Yep. In general Legal Geylang Scene is still the best. Nothing else in SG can really compare to it, in my opinion.

I have not used online FL for a long time already.
Old 23-07-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yep. In general Legal Geylang Scene is still the best. Nothing else in SG can really compare to it, in my opinion.

yup, that is why when the plane about to touch down in Singapore, the first thing that comes to my mind is GEYLANG

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wa, my buddy, they must have offended you very badly huh?

You seems to be very very angry with them.

They step on your tail or wat?
Their service attitude...the way they talk....damn cocky...the way they talk to some customers.......i patronised them quite a lot of them when they had gems last time...now i ban their house....my buddies also ban them now!
Old 23-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

actually what i wanted to say is SG wolf is big but not as client oriented that what they always claimed..

i know because i have roamed FL scene for very long. the comments on the website not all are real. they will still delete your complain comments(including mine) on the gals

PRC FL scene has gone way downhill ever since the decline of local TS
Old 24-07-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Their service attitude...the way they talk....damn cocky...the way they talk to some customers.......i patronised them quite a lot of them when they had gems last time...now i ban their house....my buddies also ban them now!
Yes, Garrick can be super rude and arrogant. That's why I always go to their second outlet upstairs at 1658B to bonk their girls. His brother Ah Meng is more friendly and even initiated to chit chat with me while I am sitting there before or after a session.

I heard Garrick's attitude improved a lot lately, but I still don't feel comfortable dealing with him for my bonks. Sekali got sudden mood swing, you never know.
Old 24-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dGspotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
That is why u should always request to shower tgr before and after the deed.
Less chance of each other 3rd hand occurring
There are 3 fl inside condo. I Can not shower with 3 girls at a time bro.
I think the other FL got itchy hands.
Old 24-07-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dGspotter View Post
There are 3 fl inside condo. I Can not shower with 3 girls at a time bro.
I think the other FL got itchy hands.
some fl i went with locked the door if we shower in the bathroom outside but yea its a problem

which is why sometimes i ask the gals if her room has attached bathroom
or i might ask if she stays alone
Old 24-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Yes, Garrick can be super rude and arrogant. That's why I always go to their second outlet upstairs at 1658B to bonk their girls. His brother Ah Meng is more friendly and even initiated to chit chat with me while I am sitting there before or after a session.

I heard Garrick's attitude improved a lot lately, but I still don't feel comfortable dealing with him for my bonks. Sekali got sudden mood swing, you never know.
I think most of us have seen the fiery temper of Garrick one way or another. So far he has been ok with me. But he did scold a guy who was smoking on his sofa as he scared the guy will burn the sofa wiht the ashes
Old 24-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
I think most of us have seen the fiery temper of Garrick one way or another. So far he has been ok with me. But he did scold a guy who was smoking on his sofa as he scared the guy will burn the sofa wiht the ashes
But all customers are smoking when sitting on the sofa

Maybe he saw ashes on sofa huh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1