The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 20-04-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by signalz View Post
No sorry bro, it's my fault I didn't do enough research. Because I just found out she was listed in this thread before. Her location is really close to my work place, so did not hesitate and proceed to book with her...
She been around here for quite some times. Nt sure hw is her svc though
Old 20-04-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
This Girl Xiao Bai aka Shan Shan from SG Wolf : 9894 1435 is also a fast food service.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1805

She will try to rush you off and provide sub-standard service.

She will cheat you if she can.

Avoid at all cost.

Agree with you. She changed name to Xiaobai and moved to Boon Lay. I already reported inside this thread last month. Bad attitude and also $$$$$$ deleted the bad comments.
Old 21-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
signalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporeknight76 View Post
She been around here for quite some times. Nt sure hw is her svc though
Her service is not good bro...although I'm in a rush (since it's lunch time), but didn't expect it to be so quick. Haha... She is going back in a few weeks thou...
I have been out of the FL scene for quite a while, I miss Jessica (can't remember which ranch) 4-5 years ago de, stay Balestier then moved to Pearl Bank apartment...Wonder if she is ever going to come back again
Old 22-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
johnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to all
Wink Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Any recommendation ! have not been here for awhile been outstation , now looking to unload!...lol
Old 22-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to all

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2955

Tel: 8454 9221. She stay in a centrally located hotel.

1st red flag- Asked me to shower alone and claim tat she had just shower.

2nd red flag- When I ask for towel, she said towel hanging outside window drying and will pass me the towel when I finish showering. When question further, she said she using her own towel for business as hotel do not provide additional towel. As I hv been to the same hotel with another FL, I know that hotel do provide additional towel, just hv to tip the hotel staff. In my mind I was thinking hand-washed towel can be how clean? Or worst till, maybe she just recycle the same towel tat other client used b4 me. Nvm mind!

3rd red flag- The final straw is when I was abt to remove my shirt, she ask for payment first. Claiming some client didn't pay up or pay less after deed, and now all FL standard practice is to collect payment b4 deed.

I told her if she wanted payment 1st, shd make it known in the website. I even show her my wallet to prove tat I hv sufficient $$$, but she still insist of payment 1st.

Therefore with so many red flag, I've decided to walk off.
Old 22-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1784
Fake Fake Fake! HDB in the west. Run!

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2974
Looks good, service average.
Slim and tight body.
Good for quickie only.

http://sglonelyguy.com/cindy-fj/
This girl has been here before as ML, she recognized me haha.
So it was quite good for me. B boobs, slight tummy, fair body.
She looks more like the photo than the video.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 15
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post
I dont consider this a bad bonk, but there is no thread to post FR anymore leh.

Therefore, once a upon a horny night just pick any girl nearby and hope to god that it turn out ok.. the chosen one was Wei wei if that was even her name.

anyway, when she open her door to a pair of C or D size (enhanced of course) the dick cant think any more..

Face: Pretty
Body: shape of 8
Boobs: large
height: 1.6
pussy: shaven and nice petals... damn good for eating

performance: kind of participative
yup she is good, i can vouch for it also.. has book her before.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 15
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

bros.. can i check if anyone of you have book the girls below before? if yes, how is their service?

girl #1
http://www.520sgbaby.com/girl.php?sid=254
name: 敏敏minmin
Mobile 联络号码 : 84666185

girl #2
http://sgbeautycastle.com/kathy/
name: Kathy
mobile: 8310 3643

girl #3
http://sgbeautycastle.com/lin-lin/
name:lin-lin
mobile: 9467 8423

girl #4
http://prcprincess.com/model/ke-xin/
name: 可欣ke-xin
mobile: 8619 7002

girl #5
http://sgbeautycastle.com/si-ya/
name: 思雅 (Si Ya)
mobile: 9133 4206

girl #6
http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-qi-f-cup-huge-tits/
name: 小琪 (Xiao Qi)
mobile: 8450 9914

TIA...

Last edited by horny11; 23-04-2017 at 01:19 AM.
Old 24-04-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2955

Tel: 8454 9221. She stay in a centrally located hotel.

1st red flag- Asked me to shower alone and claim tat she had just shower.

2nd red flag- When I ask for towel, she said towel hanging outside window drying and will pass me the towel when I finish showering. When question further, she said she using her own towel for business as hotel do not provide additional towel. As I hv been to the same hotel with another FL, I know that hotel do provide additional towel, just hv to tip the hotel staff. In my mind I was thinking hand-washed towel can be how clean? Or worst till, maybe she just recycle the same towel tat other client used b4 me. Nvm mind!

3rd red flag- The final straw is when I was abt to remove my shirt, she ask for payment first. Claiming some client didn't pay up or pay less after deed, and now all FL standard practice is to collect payment b4 deed.

I told her if she wanted payment 1st, shd make it known in the website. I even show her my wallet to prove tat I hv sufficient $$$, but she still insist of payment 1st.

Therefore with so many red flag, I've decided to walk off.
wah .. like that can walk out ?
Old 24-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 15
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold

Tried this girl: http://sgbeautycastle.com/tang-guo/
Looks probably ok, but looks quite different from the original ad.

In the end abit stand offish.
Massage was good but wanted me to finish quickly.

Body didnt look as good as in the picture

Abit disappointed but for $110 i guess shouldnt expect too much...
Old 27-04-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
wah .. like that can walk out ?
Never payment b4 deeds, sometimes they are full of tricks.
Old 28-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Never payment b4 deeds, sometimes they are full of tricks.
they claim that is procedure now ... to prevent people from running ... heh
Old 28-04-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le0nHart View Post
And excerise extra caution, recently there is a lot of raid on those places.
Must have been the work of those disgruntled cheongsters who submitted info on these places.
Old 29-04-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Must have been the work of those disgruntled cheongsters who submitted info on these places.
Yeah now is so easy to submit Intel to the police.
I was attending the Pte hire vocational license course at STA because I am Uber driver and all Uber drivers must have licence by June. During the course we are asked to download the app SGSecure..... and this app is so convenient to use for making report to the authorities. Just take picture and press enter and it will be forwarded to the police. So all those fake photo ladies and false FRs beware..... you con us and make us dulan we will send your info to the police.... it's so easy.
Old 29-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I already gave up on dome 2 for some time and kind of lazy to even post much.

So now we accept tt things are the way they are farked up now and things will nv return back to the way it was. So either we accept or move on.
Look on the bright side... many years ago, there are also no PRC FLs
i think the scene today is so much worse than 10 years ago.

back then, we had quality m'sian chinese for cat150. the prc streetwalkers standing along lor 6~10 were all syts. it was like a beauty pagent seeing all the beautiful fl standing in a row outside the hotels (bros old enough should remember the good old days)
and there were also established HC with a good number of m'sian syts and some prc chicks

today, the quality of cat150 have been dropping with each year and the streets on GL is like a bloody ghost town

worse still, we have a whole cohort of unscrupulous scammers with totally fake pics operating on dome 2 now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1