The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
Re: A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixer
Sorry to hijack the thread. How come this thread so many old timers, 5 power? Old birds all don't cheong anymore, just read? Personally prefer Kent Ridge park to Mount Faber or Fort Canning.
10 people reply, 5 old birds.
Eh Threadstarter, if your story good, can get 25 points straightaway!

OK I REPLY IN CAPS......YES I AM OLD BIRD TO A CERTAIN EXTEND AND YES I STILL CHEONG.......HAVING ONS THAT GIVE GOOD BBBJ AND NOT TO MENTION FJ......NOT YOUNG CHICKS THAT IM NEVER KEEN NOW BUT MATURED OFFICE LADIES TAT ARE NOW FB......SO I HAVE FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MY REST DAY.

NOT POSTING FR AND COMMENT MUCH COZ I TIRED OF " HI I'M NEW HERE BUT DON'T HAVE MUCH LOBANG. CAN YOU PASSED ME YOUR FB AND WHEN I HAVE ONE I PASS IT TO YOU. MANY THANKS."

SO I STAY SURF AND COMMENT PLUS AT TIMES CAN SPOT THREADSTARTERS SIMPLY WRITE STORIES RATHER THAN REAL SEXPERIENCES......SO I POST FR WHEN I LIKE LOR
Old 08-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, where the tread starter? May be all the old bird has scare the newbie away.
Old 08-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy
NOT POSTING FR AND COMMENT MUCH COZ I TIRED OF [COLOR="Red"
" HI I'M NEW HERE BUT DON'T HAVE MUCH LOBANG. CAN YOU PASSED ME YOUR FB AND WHEN I HAVE ONE I PASS IT TO YOU. MANY THANKS."[/COLOR]
Geesh man..this lobang asking thing was terrible during the times of delphi...or the stupid "add me (email address)"...last time gotta scan thru few pages before getting to the real topic..
Old 08-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz
WOW bro...you found the hidden tunnel and steps that leads from park mall to mount farber!!! cool....now from mount faber, look for the hidden tunnel that leads to marina square..
Mount Faber go Sentosa nearer
Old 08-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Samster

BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Tell me about it coz even till now in this forum still got though you put in words not to ask.......there will always be father mother son asking can i have this then i give u this......
Old 08-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

now the craze is rep points, dunno how many ask me to give them pts and then they give me their point(s)...
Old 08-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Samster

ok i contribute one story here.......

it was in late 2002 or early 2003, i was surfing those forums that has chat rooms and there i got to know members (im a newbie there) from Singapore and Malaysia. It was many days of general chatting. From complaining about work to homes to friends and colleagues. Everyday we will be there without fail and if not logging in, we will tell each other. There was this gal whom i chatted very often coz each member slowly disappear and never returned to the forum. We shared more personal things and I started to talk about relationship. There she told me she just broke off with BF. So everyday our conversation is me teasing her if she needs to release or not la to i guess she dare not do with other ppl.

All this while, we have exchanged hp numbers and would at times sms each other and occasionally chat on the phone but never meet before. Then one day, she sms say to meet and i teased her for what? Go hotel or what. She say anything, she is ok with it. So like any Fxxkers, i happily quickly go change and rushed out to pick her up. I was using my small head rather then the big head. Speed down to her place like a desperado.
Old 08-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
now the craze is rep points, dunno how many ask me to give them pts and then they give me their point(s)...
o ok how about up my points coz i upped yours liao......hahahahahaha
Old 08-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Samster

while i was speeding down, i sms her where to pick her and telling her what car i drive. KNS my small head really ruling me that I din even asked her how she look like or what she wearing. So in 30 mins reached her place and waited for awhile near a 7-11. then popped in a lady. I was stunned and mesmerized by her. it was too fast too quick for me to react coz she opens the door, sits down put on safety belt and say lets go.

so lan lan i drive off n did some general chatting. the feeling meeting chatroom gals n real life chatting is sure different. there's an awkward feeling which i don't know how to put it i'm not like many that says o we meet n click immediately can talk and share many things. as the place she stays is away from any nearest budget hotel so it took another 20 mins to be there.

OK TOILET BREAK......I meant to be continued from home.
Old 08-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 18
MM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So many senoir bros here . Can sioadi join in ? I also like to hear stories as well. I wonder where the threadstarter had gone?
Old 08-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of
Talking Re: A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

Wow suddenly see so many lao jiao here leh. hehehe this thread so powerful meh?
Old 09-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
while i was speeding down, i sms her where to pick her and telling her what car i drive. KNS my small head really ruling me that I din even asked her how she look like or what she wearing. So in 30 mins reached her place and waited for awhile near a 7-11. then popped in a lady. I was stunned and mesmerized by her. it was too fast too quick for me to react coz she opens the door, sits down put on safety belt and say lets go.

so lan lan i drive off n did some general chatting. the feeling meeting chatroom gals n real life chatting is sure different. there's an awkward feeling which i don't know how to put it i'm not like many that says o we meet n click immediately can talk and share many things. as the place she stays is away from any nearest budget hotel so it took another 20 mins to be there.

OK TOILET BREAK......I meant to be continued from home.
Bro continue lah...since the thread starter MIA...ur story seems interesting also..hehehe
Old 09-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

So many Old birds....me joining in too
Old 09-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
U dont know how mani pms I get.....
Old 09-06-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
then popped in a lady. I was stunned and mesmerized by her.
Bro....

I hope its becuase of her most radiant beauty that you were stunned and mesmerized.....pls do continue your story....pretty sure that the thread starter has disappeared......

CHEERS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1