The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy
o ok how about up my points coz i upped yours liao......hahahahahaha

oh..its you..i tot who so nice give me 5 pts..heheh.. ok, up you tomolo..i just upped someone so gotta wait..and since you are a 5 pointer, i allow you to jump queue...heheh...
Old 09-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

How come i dun encounter such thing? mayb i not popular enu hehehe
Old 09-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
vader69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvader69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wahhhh... so many old birds... I join, can?

Nice story btw
Old 09-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

I'm back, was extremely busy with my work! It takes some time for my post to appear here cos I replied immediately to the bro that noted my mistake in the name of the PARK. Here is the next part people...

There she was looking around when she was shy, I took the initiative and move myself closer, we exchange looks for a while and I lean towards her and starts to kiss her lips, she didn't participate initially, I start doing the frenching and she joins in, we start slow french and i started roaming her body, i started off caressing her breast through her clothing... Hers was A Cup and inverted nipples, but extremely soft and tender. She took no initiative to caress me back, I was wondering why. But trying not to make her feel uncomfortable, I moved on to kiss and lick her neck, inserted my hands into her blouse and caress her breast while the other hand roamed downwards to caress her inner thighs through her jeans...

She closed her eyes all these while and allowed me to auto-roam, @ some point, she would pull my head and french with me, this time there was more passion in the kissing. She never did touch me all these while... "hmmm, something wrong?" I thought?

I didn't ask her, but thought she needed more warm up, and so, I placed my hands into her jeans and rub her through her panty, I can feel that she was already wet then, so, I continue to caress her through her panty... slowly, she let out soft moans as I rub near her clitoris... still she didn't rub me...

I was getting excited from her moan and pull her hands on my groin area, she got the hint and helped rubbing a bit, but stops immediately once I hit the right spot, though there are mosquitoes disturbing, she doesn't seems to mind then...

I got more bolder and unzipped her jeans to reveals her cotton panty, it was easier to rub this way... She got more excited and we were frenching again...
This continued for a while, I can feel that she was enjoying herself...
Then out of the suddenly, we heard people walking down the stairs and pause kissing for a while, but i continued to finger her as I know they can't see our action.

But KNN, the guys saw us and decided to camp @ that area. They stood by the stairs and lit up their cigerettes. I was like, what the FXXX! Apple got embarrassed and quick zipped up again. She wanted to leave, I agree with her and we walked away... Though I proposed to go to a hotel where we could have more privacy, she rejected as she is not comfortable going to hotel. So, we left for home as she has to be home early and we promised to keep in touch the next day...

(to be continued... Need to rush some work, server problem! )

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 09-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Well, I am trying my best to contribute, guess some pple here are not appreciating and is not tolerant on errs, zapped me with such comments " stupid story, waste my time knn.. "

Let me know if you guys are ok, else I will stop my encounter here.
My posting does not appear immediately, so guys got to be patient here.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 09-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcopa
How come i dun encounter such thing? mayb i not popular enu hehehe

ok cumming cumming
Old 09-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Samster

BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

ok when we reached the hotel, me quickly book a room and both went up quickly, really like damned fxxking horny n desperate. To add a little spice, i chose one hotel that is so called pretty secluded and not Hotel 81.....its none other the Hoover Hotel in Balestier. At that time Hotel 81 and Frangrance Hotel not there yet. Once in the room we just look ard then lay on the bed.

We still did not really talk much. The i bluntly asked her why she want to do with me. Then she starts to share that she just broke off with her BF la, that she has been nice to him but said want to concentrate on career got no time for her etc etc etc. So i hear.

At that time me just think, o man lets just get on with it. So i garang go kissed her. She not a kisser. Mouth like cannot open type, knnn must use spanner whack then can. Go down south the starts to strip one another. Like most guys do standard procedure, raba raba for a long time. THEN I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, BLOODY SHIT, LITTLE HEAD STILL NOT STANDING. NOT A SMALL PROBLEM BUT A BIG BIG PROBLEM.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold

it sure brings back memories
Old 09-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster

so i coyly n shyly asked her if she can bbbj me? thankfully she din say no. Down she goes gently holding the microphone and starts to sing in a slow rythmn. BBBJ was good. Strong suction n a little teething that drives the sensation in me. Soon my small head marikita.

It was a long drawn bbbj n not to waste time i say enuff and want to start humping her. So she laid there and without further ado ramp it in. Interestingly it was tight. Sensation was good and from a soundless action to soft moaning. Then i realised i 4got to wear rubber but what the heck just continue.

Then again sibeh sian, little head starts to go soft. this time i kansi lang tulan liao.

So how the story goes to you guys ah????? u all like then up my points la.....

HAHAHAHAHA.......SOUNDS ALL TO FAMILIAR RIGHT
Old 09-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

I begin to feel paiseh, so asked her can BBBJ again. Heng she gladly did it n in no time im heavily armed and raring to go again.

This time i simply pushed her down and hump her hard. Man i tell you really hard humping. Forget about the bloody what slow hard stroke or quick pumping or do those circling thingy. I just drive in hard and whack. At times pinch her nipple and gave her some love bites which i hate. After pumping i think only about 5 mins i shot into her till i got soft.

Ha then she jumped and say why you shot in. I told her in juz cummed and too late to pull out. She knn rush to the bathroom wash and jump jump to let the not the offspring flow out. I lay there dun know whether to feel disgusted or funny seeing her actions. When she is done, she came back to bed and +++cok awhile. Then i told her i need to go work on a SUNDAY. we quickly change and left.

With whatever strength and thoughts, i sped to her place and dropped her off. Saying bye i drove off.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro BigGuy,

Thanks for sharing your encounted, I wish I am lucky as you to have this type of lobang. And also wanted to up you but dont have enough power to do so.
Once again , thank you.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 09-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

Well after that encounter with, she starts to call n sms me regularly. My i tell you i was so scared coz even late at nite she also called n sms while me bonking away with other chicks.

Many people would think wa so good yet dun want....here is the real truth nothing but the truth and unless you can handle it

This lady is like an aircraft carrier. Not those extreme fat but definitely not those that you would hump bonk lick etc etc etc. I could have juz rushed off but then what the heck still a chai.

Consolation: Good BBBJ
Bonus: Like just screwed a virgin coz she bleed

So be careful.......Thankfully after that all my encounter swee swee bo beh chow
Old 09-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_368
Bro BigGuy,

Thanks for sharing your encounted, I wish I am lucky as you to have this type of lobang. And also wanted to up you but dont have enough power to do so.
Once again , thank you.
No worries about that.....not the points i looking for....cheers.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

ok guys, GeckSG has PM to say he has continued and posted his FR but is encountering some slow respond in here. So let's wait out. Cheers.

wa lan, the font size really sibeh big......shiok
Old 09-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

Its good to see everyone is having fun here. That's what it was meant to be, not the flame war, ask contact, points crap. Miss the old delphi forums too, it was the mother load of info for massage/health center info.

Bro BigGuy, keep the stories coming
Thread Starter, you too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1