The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future
Encounter with FBs

This will be a complication of my encounter, or should say, how I met my FBs. Names have been altered to protect the identity of the person, and have added some of my own ‘creation’ to spice it up. Hope all bros enjoy reading.

Story One: Introduction of First FB
Valerie, Rachel and me was classmate since young. To be exact, I knew Valerie since Primary Three and we were in the same class till Secondary School. Though we were not in the same class, but we admitted to same school. I knew Rachel when I’m in Secondary One, as she’s a classmate of Valerie. Since then, we often went out (3 of us) in a group, to play, studying etc. When I was in Secondary three, Rachel became same class as me, as we chose the same stream, Technical Stream to be exact. For info, during that time, there’s 3 Stream available in our school. They were: Technical, Arts and Science Stream.

Anyway, somehow I fall in love with Valerie and she had feeling for me too, which since then, we became a couple. It was how I lost my virgin (and her virgin too) one of the day. But again, we still were very closed to Rachel even we were together. Several years later, some mishap happened and Valerie died (Details of it can be found in ‘Matters of Heart’ which I posted quite some time ago). Since then, I began to blame myself about it. I became jobless soon after that as I did not go to work. I pick up drinking of alcohol, taking ecstasy, fighting etc.

This particular night, as I had too much drinking, and was vomiting outside the disco (Canto if you bros can remember) after my friends had left. While I was vomiting, someone patted my back and when I turned back to see, it was none other than Rachel. It was about 1 year since I last saw her, and she had turned from an ugly duck, into a beautiful swan. Wearing a white tube dress which reached around her thigh area, revealing her long, sexy legs.

Rachel: Why do you do this to yourself?
Me: Don’t care about me. F*** off.

I cleaned my mouth, and walked away. She immediately cut in front of me, and stopped me from moving forward.

Me: What do you want? (I yelled at her)
Rachel: You are drunk. Come. I sent you home.

She held my hands, but I pushed her away, which somehow hit her chin slightly.

Rachel: Ouch… (She cried out…)
Me: Sorry. I don’t mean to do it. Just leave me alone ok?
Rachel: I can’t. Val (Short form for Valerie) can’t too. I believe if she see you like that, she will be sad too.
Me: She’s gone already. Saying all these are of no use.

I ignored her and continued my way. She again moved in front of me.

Rachel: Where are you going now?
Me: I’m going to Geylang to look for prostitute. You want come with me? (Actually I anyhow said it, as don’t want her to follow me, as I need some time alone…)
Rachel: Are you that hunger for sex? That you have to go Geylang to find one?
Me: Yes. I am. I need a woman right now, so that I can F*** her all night. Can?
Rachel: Ok. If you need to F***, I will F*** with you. Ok?
Me: Don’t talk this kind of rubbish.
Rachel: I am serious. If you need sex anytime, I will F*** with you.
Me: Ok then. Prove to me.
Rachel: How do you want me to prove? You want me to strip right here and F*** with you on the spot?

She started to pull down her string from her shoulder part, but I stopped her.

Me: I’m not so daring that will do with you right here.

She then pulled back up her string.

Rachel: Ok. Then we go hotel and let you F*** as much as you want can?
Me: Ok.

We then board a cab, and went down to the nearest hotel. As it don’t allow transit, hence I’ve booked for the night and headed to the room. Once in the room, I removed my shoes, socks, and began to take off my polo tee, and jeans too. Rachel was removing her tube dress, with her back facing me.
Soon, I was with undies only, and she just took off her dress.

Somehow, I’m like a wolf and pounced on her from the back, pushing her down directly onto the bed. I was like a thirsty wolf, which started licking her back, and unstrapping her bra as I licked downwards. As I reached her waist area, I pulled off her undies she’s wearing, and flipped her around. With her back on the bed, I pulled her downwards slight which her leg is now off the bed.

I spread both her legs slightly apart, and started licking her clits area, eating her juices as its flowing out like water. Her moaning had filled the whole room and my ‘didi’ was already super hard by that time. I stopped the licking, and pulled down my undies. I moved closer to her, and shifted her upward this time and climbed onto her. I started kissing and frenching with her but somehow, her frenching was not that good.

However as though she’s ‘learning’ which somehow the frenching got more and more passionate whereby our tongues were playing with each other inside our mouth. Another 20mins of frenching goes, and I broke the kiss. I spread her legs once again, and inserted my ‘didi’ into her pussy. It was so tight and she cried out in pain. No doubt her pussy was still as wet, but somehow my ‘didi’ unable to move in much. I inserted inches by inches as I thrust but can only managed to enter her halfway… Her crying in pain, with mixture of moaning had already filled up the whole room. Like a hungry wolf, I did not care much about her crying and continued thrusting her as much as I could till I almost cummed, and immediately pulled out of her.

However this time round, my ‘didi’ was covered with blood and I could no longer hold on, and released my loads onto her stomach…

Me: Are you having menses?
Rachel: No…
Me: Then how come got blood?
Rachel: This is my first time doing…

I went silence for a moment. I took away the virgin of a gal, whom is a good friend of mine, and always around me when I needed her the most…

Rachel: Do not be sad over it. This is my willingness…

I went and sat beside her, and hugged her closed to me. We hugged each other for about 5mins or so, before we headed into the shower for a bath. Since then, she became my FB like what she promised earlier on ‘If I need to F***, she will F*** with me’…

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 07-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Encounter with FBs

so, you're going to come out with Story 2 : 2nd FB?
Old 07-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Pak supporting this thread
Old 07-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

bro BiRd13, im ur supporter.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 07-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
whitecrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please keep the story coming .
Old 07-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

1 more camper
Old 07-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thomas83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whahaha! "If you need sex anytime, I will F*** with you" ultimate submissive fantasy. I think this is the spiced up part ba. But entertaining story. good job!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Camping for more
Old 08-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tromba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching a Tent
suppork you
Old 08-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro is here to write again..

Campingg......
Old 08-10-2011, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
ducal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Fatboy81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatboy81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls continue.. Supporting u
Old 21-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Sorry for the huge delay... As was busy the past weeks...
Here's some to share...

Story Two: Introduction of Second FB

You know during the olden days (1992 or so), there’s a trend in ‘pen-pal’ kind of thing. During that period, many practicing writing of mails as computer are not that advance yet. This is how I know Stella.

Knew her from the popular magazine call ‘Teenage’ (Think still around nowadays) from the pen-pal section. Since then, we wrote letters to each other very regularly. However, did not meet up till 2002. We had advance to sms since 2000 but as sms is quite ex, hence not as often as before.

Somehow our sms from normal sms to erotic kind… and we even chat with each other via phone once in a while which leads to phone sex… Came to a point of time where we decided to meet each other. Before the day in which we supposed to meet, we still talk and discuss about sex related stuff. On the day itself before we meet, we even talked and discussed what we going to do after that. We even challenged each other to try out public sex which she dared me too.

Upon reaching the meet up place, I started to think… What if she’s a big fat girl? Ugly girl? Will I be able to bring myself to sex with her? When I was thinking and dreaming, someone patted my shoulder. I turned around to see a pretty, sexy girl, wearing a tube kind of dress, standing in front of me.

Girl: Hello. You are Birdie?
Me: Yes. I am. And I supposed you are Stella?
Stella: Yes.
Me: Oh ok…

She does look abit shy, yet gave me a slutty kind of feeling somehow…

Me: So let’s go for our dinner?
Stella: Sure.

We proceeded to a nearby restaurant for our dinner, and by the time we finished, it was about 8pm.

Me: So where you like to do now?
Stella: No idea. You decide.
Me: I decide? Then let’s go make love la. Haha.

She did not nod her head, nor shake her head. She just kept quiet and again, gave me the slutty look.

Me: So, is that a yes or no?
Stella: Nearby here where got hotel wor?
Me: No need hotel to make love what.
Stella: Then?
Me: Thought we agreed on public sex?
Stella: Huh. Serious?
Me: Why? Now want to back off ar? Then like what we talk about, loser will strip lor.
Stella: Who say I want to back off?
Me: Ok lor. Then lets’ find a place to…
Stella: Where wor?
Me: Hmm… Think nearby here have a park. Maybe can take a walk there?
Stella: Take a walk only hor?
Me: Ya. If tired, then sit down and rest.
Stella: Ya. If not tired, then don’t need sit down and rest lor.
Me: Yup.
Stella: You say want huh?
Me: Ya la. So lor soh…

We then headed out of the restaurant, and walked to the park which is within short walking distance. Upon reaching there, there wasn’t much people around, perhaps it’s a weekday. We continued walking down the pathway and came to a deserted spot from some distance away where bad thoughts came into my mind…

Me: Are you tired?
Stella: No. You tired already ar?
Me: Ya lor. Recently walk abit, will feel aching le.
Stella: So lousy ar.
Me: Ya lor.
Stella: Let’s find a place to sit then.
Me: Ok. Infront there’s a empty seat. Maybe lets’ head there?
Stella: Ok lor.

We headed to this particular seat which I saw earlier on. There were trees all around, and there’s no lamp post at this area. Hence it’s specially dark over there.

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 21-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster