The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Little Black Book

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Checking the time, it was already 730pm. CT stood up and I helped her out the tub and we went to shower and wash up together. It was uneventful, but we had our hands all over each other. I dried up and wrapped my towel around. As I watched her drying her hair and finishing up, it was hard not to stir a little admiring her nudity right in front of me. She was not lean nor athletic but just slightly chubby at best. Perhaps that was what help with her full assets up top and below. When she was done, CT out on her bra and I could tell through the mirror how much it pushed and supported her C cups. It was also only covering half or less of them, with her nipples just shy of the edge. As she reached for her thong, I walked up and took it from her. She smiled.

Me: how about letting me keep this so you’d be in a hurry to come get it back?

She playfully shook her head and slipped on her white bandage dress. I stepped behind her to help her with the zip, seeing her bare uncovered ass crack disappear as the zip traveled up. I gave her a tease rubbing my semi-erected cock on her ass as it tightened under the dress. Soon, she was out the door and I was left to my own, savouring the back view of the sensuous fuck I just had. The curvy figure, ponytail hair and sexy outfit.

Me: don’t take too long, I’m getting long waiting for you *I texted her*
CT: I’ll be back soon, don’t get naughty without me
Me: try not to soil your dress, it’s white after all
CT: how do?

I sent her a pic of her thong hanging on my cock, just barely covering the essentials.

CT: omg, stop it. You’re so bad
Me: it’s easier for you anyway, if the need to relief yourself comes

Our text died off as I presumed she caught up with her colleagues. I took the time to go grab a light dinner and while on the way back, picked up a pack of condoms to prevent things like what happened earlier.

CT: I’m done! On my way back, have you eaten?
Me: Dinner, yes. You, no.
CT: tsk! I’ll be there soon for that
Me: *sent a picture of the pack of condoms, opened and waiting on the side table to be used* they’re all prepared
CT: hehe, I went to get a box too! So many now
Me: we can endeavour to finish then. I’m sure you won’t object
CT: stop it already, I’m reaching soon and you’re making me so wet
Me: it’ll be useful when you reach then
Old 18-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
WohHup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for update.
Old 18-06-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kreptic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good writing style
Old 19-06-2018, 05:52 AM
Samster

terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Soon later, I heard the clicking at the door and I got up to welcome CT back. As soon as she got in, we gave each other a hug and engaged in a tongue fight immediately. It was frisky and rushed. We both wanted it soon. I was suffering from blue balls since her text, knowing she’s come prepared too. We stumbled in deeper in the room, keeping our tongues connected. My cock was fully awake by now, peering out between the lapels of the bathrobe. As we inched towards the window, I was busy hiking her dress up. Now, I could feel the moist skin at her groin, rubbing against the underside of my cock as our bodies pressed it up in between. Holding onto her exposed butt cheeks, I picked her up and sat her on the study desk. Her dress was hiked up enough for an unblocked view of her clean shaven pussy. CT laid back down on the table and spread her legs opened, planting her feet on the edge. Her impatience was obvious from her actions and the soaking wet entrance of her love hole.

I stood in front of her and she closed her eyes anticipating the impending penetration. Instead, I sat down on the chair and planted my face deep in. I held her hips to put more pressure in eating her out. Flicking her clit with my tongue and poking at her entrance. Her labia was split wide open and the familiar cave was once again inviting me. CT grabbed my head and pressed hard against her pussy.

CT: ahhh, stop. Please. Ahhh just fuck me now already

Hearing her commands, I got up and reached for a condom, capped on and placed my cock at the small opening between her legs. There was no more patience left in both of us, she move her hips to get my dickhead in and I shoved the rest deep into her. It didn’t feel as heavenly as without the rubber, but the grip she was exacting with her pussy was milking me fast. I pumped and pumped, rocking the solid table ever so slightly. Although the room light was dim, the open curtains would’ve provided an erotic view for whoever was high enough with a pair of binoculars. CT gyrated her hips to my rhythm. I was trying hard not to blow my load but to let her cum first. She didn’t skip a beat and continued channeling pleasure down my shaft.

Me: babe, slow down, I’m going to cum

CT sped up her pace and hooked her legs behind me holding me in deeper. I held her by her shoulder and hips to direct each thrust deep and filling into her. Her moans turned simply into swear words and Hail Marys. Unable to hold back any longer, I succumb to the pleasure. Wave after wave I felt the condom get more slippery with my cum filling it up. I continued thrusting her to fully empty my load. When I pulled out, the condom dropped with the large amount of cum it held, probably from the extended time of anticipation while she was gone. I carefully pulled it out and chucked it in the waste paper basket. Feeling the aftermath weakness, I slumped into the chair. CT got up after catching her breath and sat on my lap, gently keeping our love parts touching.

Me: sorry I couldn’t hold back longer for you
CT: I wanted it that way. Hehe, to reward your patience. Besides, I think I can get what I want easily

CT got up and knelt down between my leg, giving me a wink. The last sight I remembered before closing my eyes.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
graveleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, thanks.
Old 20-06-2018, 05:59 AM
Samster

I knew in my mind what to anticipate but the orgasm had left me temporarily spent. As I laid in the chair with my head hung over the edge, CT started servicing my tool. She fist licked up all the stickiness left on my limp cock, swapping all the coating of my cum with her saliva. Then I felt her hands roam under my split opened bathrobe and stroked me up and down from the side of by butt cheeks to my thigh. Soon, what was limp turned into a semi-erection with her strong suction, stretching my foreskin and the blood vessels. She was going hands-free pleasuring my member as I sat further to the edge and split my legs wider for her to access. Soon, my balls stirred with enjoyment.

I sat up to watch the erotic sight of her stroking my thighs and her cleavage right under my balls. Feeling I was nearly prime to give her the pleasure she deserves, I duly reached out to unzip her dress. Next, her cleavage opened up as I unclipped the bra hook, leaving her loose bra caught inside her dress. I reached in from the top of her dress to fondle and massage her semi-freed breasts, bringing carnal pleasure to both of us. As my cock was ready to penetrate her again, it emerged from her mouth, fully rock hard from the good ten to fifteen minutes of sucking she did. It was throbbing red, looking for attention.

CT got up and came back with the second condom, and sat on my lap facing me. She didn’t bother getting further undressed, probably as she was close to cumming the last time. Carefully, her delicate fingers rolled the extra thin rubber along my shaft. With minimal movement, she lifted herself and connected her crotch to mine, engulfing my cock with her pussy once again. It was still wet with her juices from before, and entry was tight but smooth. She soon started alternating between bouncing slightly and gyrating her hips on mine to rub her clit on my shaft. I swung around the chair to face the window and it was such an erotic sight. Behind the backdrop of the Bay, CT had one hand supporting against my abdomen and her other hand holding up her hair, loose from her hair tie dropping out after the first few bounces.

Wanting to make the view better, I reached out and peeled down her dress. The straps caught her hand and brought them down to both support herself on my stomach. I pulled her bra out and let her breasts bounce free with our fucking. CT was starting to moan and whine, feeling the build up to another climax. She increased pace in her grinding while I supported her holding the small of her back with one hand. My other hand switched around playing both her soft mounds and stimulating her erect nipples. I was feeling much more numb, having cum not long ago, but the tight grip by her pussy and the sensual activity brought a familiar feeling to my balls again.

CT: aaahhhh….AAAAAHHHHH...Fuck! Fuck….fuck!

CT came hard. As her waves of pleasure surged through her body, she twitched uncontrollably yet tried hard to continue the motion to see to the end of her orgasm. I felt the massive tightening of her pussy around the base of my cock and as the contraction traveled upwards, it milked me once again. It was a straining orgasm as I felt my loins tighten but not not much being squeezed out through its pipes. I sat straight up and hugged her, laying on her ample breasts, holding onto her disheveled dressing. I felt my dick shrink quickly this time round and slipped itself out of her pussy. Mustering what last strength in me, I picked as wasted CT up and laid her on the bed. She was nearly lifeless, just laying there panting and catching her breath. I helped get her comfortable and rolled her dress off her body with some help from her. Then, I snuggled into bed after admiring the beautiful sextified naked body that laid there, barren of any hair from neck down, with reddened nipples and pussy from the sexual abuse earlier.
Old 20-06-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

It was nearly midnight when I was recharged and I went to the window to soak in the view. CT was sound asleep, but the view on the other side of the window stirred my cock awake. She was sleeping on her side, facing the window, with her breasts forming their own cleavage stacking on one another. Her legs were nicely crossed, providing some decency to her lady parts while forming a sexy silhouette with her perky ass. Unknowingly, I had parted my bathrobe and started stroking my manhood. I knew I wanted more of this sex kitten that laid so near me.

I climbed back into bed gently so a not to wake her and only put my lips in contact with her nipples. The softness of my tongue got in contact with her depressed nipple and was immediately savouring up the familiar texture. I wondered what dreams that would be causing her and how erotic it might be. All these gradually pumped up my cock. CT stirred a little and adjusted her position to lay flat but was still deep in sleep. It gave me new access to send her dreams spiraling in carnal fantasy.

After giving ample attention to her ample assets, I readjusted my bent body over her pussy crack. The musky scent soon hit my taste buds as I traced my tongue along the parting of her pussy down as far as I could reach. Fortunately, her legs were parted just wide enough to reach for her clit. I took my time and spent a good few minutes swirling my tongue around it before I felt the urge for more. Her pussy was now warmed up and moistening up fast. She was probably still in a lovely dream as barely audible moans escaped her mouth while her legs parted ever more so slightly.

Feeling a bit bolder, I moved to lay between her legs and enveloped my lips around her clit, gently sucking and licking it so as not to wake her. The heavenly warmth and tasted of her juices made me subconsciously grind my hard on against the bed. CT was moving a bit more now, still in a dreamy state but have her legs nearly fully apart. Her hands were swaying around lightly but the entrance of her love hole was pulsing faster and faster. I couldn’t hold it in much longer, she was prime for penetration.

I paused momentarily to reach for the last condom I had and quickly capped it on. Placing my cock at her entrance, I gently slide it in in one smooth motion. At the moment when I was fully engulfed, CT gasped loudly and her eyes opened wide. She realised it was no longer just a dream. Almost as soon as she woke, she went back in a dazed phase while I pumped her missionary. Her eyes were cringing from the pleasure as I held her hips to guide it to the rhythm I was pumping. Her boobs swayed in circles and she reached both hands above her head to grab onto the pillow. The scene was a natural aphrodisiac, conjuring up more sexual urges from within.

CT’s moans were soft and continuous but muffled and slurring as though she was sleep talking. I could feel her pussy pulsing faster and harder. She was near and so was I. Supporting my weight on my elbows, I laid just above her jiggling breasts feeling them rub against my chest. What was deep thrusts became circular grinding motions of our hips. And then, my balls tightened and unloaded once again. At the sound of my loud groan, CT let it go and came together with me. Her whimpers from the sensation of waves of climaxes blended with my groans of pleasure. The magical moment of two reaching maximum pleasure simultaneously happened.
Old 20-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
AdamWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read
Old 21-06-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

I always felt that cumming together with a partner was the best feeling and the best way to cap off a night. And indeed it was the best lullaby that put us to sleep. By the time I woke, the sun had risen, but CT was nowhere in the room. Roamed the room stark naked to only find our clothes strewn all over, remnants of last night’s escapades. Then, I heard the sounds of flowing water. Entering the bathroom, I found her already laying in the tub relaxing, topping it up more with fresh warm water. I noticed she was a little flushed and found two empty mini wine bottles by the side.

Me: good morning. Didn’t sleep well?
CT: I did! Exceptionally well. Hehe. But just wanted to enjoy the bathtub
Me: mind if I join you?
CT: of course not, but might need more wine *taking a glance at the empty bottles*

I promptly headed out and returned with the in-room dining menu. As I was looking through the list, CT adjusted herself to rest her head on the edge and reached for my exposed Crown Jewels. The distraction was real. My limp manhood slowly awoke to her caresses under it on my balls. The mix of ticklish feeling and pleasure from her nails was sublime. I quickly decided a one and reached for the phone. As soon as I did that, CT knelt in the tub and started kissing my groin. Attempting to place the order was an uphill battle.

She licked my smooth shaven groin, warming the area up from the morning cold. This got my cock to full attention. But the moment I was speaking to someone on the other side, she suddenly engulfed my cock with strong suction. Her tongue was massaging the underside of my cock and her hands were rolling my balls in her palm. It was a short call but she didn't waste time upgrading her service to bobbing her head along my shaft. I was forced to quickly end the call to return my attention to fully enjoy the simulation.

After hanging up, the action only intensified. My cock emerged from between her lips, into the grasp of her palm. CT stroke me vigorously while clasping my balls in her other palm. She added on the pleasure by licking my dickhead that was appearing and disappearing into my foreskin with every stroke. It was coated in her saliva and starting to ooze precum. I couldn’t hold on much longer and told her I’m going to cum. But that only made her proceed to engulf my cock fully. She was mouth fucking herself, holding onto my butt cheeks to guide the rhythm. I ran my hand through her damp hair, savouring the view of her bouncing tits below. The eroticism was pushing me further and further to the edge.

Just then, after who knows how long, the doorbell rang. But I was too far gone. I blew my load deep in her mouth and felt her suction drain it of every drop. She gagged a little from the sudden surge of my warm cum down her throat but kept it all in. Slowly, my cock pulled out of her with a string of cum hanging. My cock was still twitching from the sensation and it knew it wanted more with the sultry look she had and her wanton behaviour. I smiled at her and she reciprocated with a sextisfied look. Throwing on the bathrobe on the bed, I went to retrieve our poison.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

When I got back with the wine and glasses, CT had taken the liberty to indulge in self pleasure. Her head hung over the lip of the tub behind her and her hands were hidden under the foam. But from the gaps, it was clear her hands were roaming her body. I poured out two glasses and entered the tub sitting opposite her to enjoy the show. Our legs were split, mine under hers, planting our feet at each other’s butt. The scene was such a turn on that it started stirring my cock awake, although it was only fifteen minutes ago that I came.

As she was building up to her climax, she got up and crawled over to lay between my thighs. But before she restarted her session, CT downed the glass of wine I poured. She laid comfortably in my embrace, rubbing her back on my body. I wrapped my hands over hers to help her with pleasuring her breasts. Her nipples were fully protruding by now and the softness of her bosoms accentuated the massage I was giving them. That freed her other hand which she brought down to finger her love hole. She leaned her head on my shoulder as she moaned away. That gave me the perfect position to lick her ear and Whisper dirty talk. She was immersed fully in carnal pleasure having her clit rubbed, her pussy fingered, her breasts fondled and ears filled.

CT’s breath became shorter and shorter and in one powerful moan, her orgasm exploded in her. She kicked against the other side of the tub and pressed against me as though she crammed up. Waves and waves of pleasure exited her body through the moans in her mouth and through the pulses of her pussy. Her body was jerking as her abdomen flexed hard. As the last bits of pleasure was absorbed, she relaxed and laid back on me.

I reached behind to refill her glass, passed it to her and hugged her while we enjoyed the calm aftermath. My cock was rock hard from her performance by now, but I didn’t want to spoil the mood by going to get the condoms she bought, so we just laid there, feeling up each other and enjoying the morning sun through the window.
Old 22-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
moddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This story is indeed very nice to read . Keep up the good work .
Old 22-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

It took all but thirty minutes since she settled down that we finished the bottle of wine. I was definitely feeling the buzz from the alcohol on an empty stomach, but she would be quite high by now. Her chest was flushed red too by now. Our pillow talk was nothing but naughty stuff and laughs. That got me all the more horny especially since bearing the erection for so long. From a gentle embrace and stroking of her body, my sexual engines got fired up by the wine.

I started licking the back of her ear and nibbling her earlobe. My hands descended upon her bosoms and groped them full, kneading them revealing the cleavage she can show. She was feeling it too and reached for igniting her urge again by rubbing her finger on her clit. Our groans merged as one as our sexual desire built up.

Feeling she was ready, she brought herself to a kneel against the edge of the tub on the far side. The tantalizing butt that hovered in front of me was too much to bare. I got up and knelt behind her, massaging her perky ass and splitting them wide apart. Going hands free, I placed my cock at her entrance to tease her. To my surprise, she backed her ass into me and enveloped my cock in one smooth move. For a brief moment I thought about the condoms we had, but the familiar pleasure of entering her raw overcame my senses. And so, I grabbed onto her ass and rammed hard to and fro. The water was splashing away as our flesh was slapping against each other.

This time around, the raw pleasure was different. It was not sensual. It was rougher. It was unrestrained. It was like drunk fuck where we couldn’t be bothered with anything else. I even released a couple of slaps on her tight butt cheeks. Our moans was filling the bathroom.

CT: I want to see you fuck me hard

She paused momentarily to sit on the edge of the tub and spread her legs open. Without missing a beat, I moved forward and knelt between her, pushing my rod deep into her opening. CT shrieked at the reignited pleasure from penetration. We were rocking our hips hard against each other and I can understand her request now. The morning sun beat down on her wobbling breasts from the movements as I heaved to catch my breath in going faster and faster. With us both well lubricated, there was no friction where our flesh connected. I was ready to blow.

Me: I’m gonna cum, babe. Ahhh, really soon.
CT: me too! Ahhh...don’t stop. Just fuck me...ahhh, harder

Her words threw all my inhibitions out the window. I continued ramming my cock into her pussy. Then, I felt the hard grip around my cock and she burst out with pleasure. I had half the heart to pull out and cum on her, but as she climaxed, CT wrapped her legs around me to keep me penetrated deep inside her love hole. As the pleasure surged through her, she leaned forward too to hug me, rubbing her C cups against my chest. Not able to take her advances anymore, I let go all control and planted my seed in her. The pumping continued, squeezing out every last drop and pushing it further in. When the post ejactulation ache set in, I pulled out, dragging a thin trail of our blended love juices with it. I settled back in the tub, watching her lean against the wall behind with her legs still spread on the tub edge, heaving in exhaustion and her oyster occasionally pulsing from the post excitement.
Old 22-06-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GaoSiewDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice …. camping for more!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1