The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My MP cheonging diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Girl outside Thermae:
https://imgur.com/a/ZcOa1
Great work TS! Waiting for more updates of your adventures.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
J55five deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Uhh.. so, she's really a girl!
I feel so fucked up. Poor thing. So pretty yet I keep insulting her just because I'm paranoid.

Thanks for sharing Bro.
Happy Cheonging Bro
Old 23-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Very nice to read! Moar pls
Old 23-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Xx-Sep'17 (still lost track of date)
Back in Singapore for afew days already. Received a message from Chloe
"I'll tender resignation by October. So if you want, come visit me more often before I go. After I go back, I don't know whether I will ever come back again. "
"I thought you go back next year? Why suddenly so fast? "
She replied said her body is not well. Need a lot of rest, need to drink tonic soup.

After that she ask: u coming or not? 不可以啪啪,我帮你打飞机。

I thought: Wa lao, no sex, go for what. But I abit like her, go see her 1 or 2 more time before bye bye.

"打飞机多少?"
"$80"
"$80? 那么贵! 通常才$50"
"你打飞机打得出吗?"
"打得出啊。哪里打不出"
"打得出$50 ok"

The next day after work..
Booked a session with Chloe.
She did her usual massage (this time the massage got even shorter! ) like 10 min only. Then the teasing start again. As she's touching my butt, her finger suddenly screw into my asshole! Afew seconds later then she take it out.

"Uhh.." (I don't enjoy it. Stuffing the finger there felt like pooping. And I worry that my shit come out)

"OK, time to turn over" she said
"yes ma'am" (I'm jokingly compliant to her, as by now I think that she's the dominating type.)

She start to work between my legs. Naturally, my hands try to make her horny. See whether got chance or not (hehehe).
Once my hands got to the waist area, it got denied immediately: "$50 no touching 1, if you touch, it's $80"
In my mind: fine! since no sex, why should I pay so much $80 totally not worth. "OK, I don't touch"

"I don't believe you don't touch!"
She said as she pump up the seduction... She climbed up the massage bed, sat on my leg and start pushing her breasts on my chests and start licking my ear. Then she whispered to me: "let's gamble.. if you touch me, you pay $100."
"I say ok! I sure won't touch 1! If I don't touch, u massage for me free."

She didn't reply, and continued the seduction: touching my chests, tickling me, stroking the little Bro..
At this point in time, I feeling high and felt like a gigolo

I thought: wa.. seow liao I really feel like hugging her.. I moved my hands close to her waist, but I didn't touch it. I brought it down again.

She then lift up her shirt and bra exposing those buns and stick it to my mouth. (Again I felt like a gigolo) I complied to her actions again and started licking it, then do her favourite: touch the raisins softly..

Suddenly, she pull down her pants again! (Hehehe) And she slipped little brother in and started riding.
Today she felt extremely horny! Her movements were faster and stronger, and she's like enjoying my rod soo much today! I can feel the wetness of the vagina at the pubic hair area.. wow she's so wet today..

She ended with an orgasm again.
"来高潮了"
"那么快? 我还想要。你再来一次吧。"
"我才不要"
I thinking: Cb, she's the type of girl same as guy, cum 1 time then dun want liao.
Then as usual, she got off after that and finish me with her hands.

"我做爱很少来高潮"
I'm thinking: really meh, like every time you also orgasm 1 lei.

After the job, I took out $100. "I only have $100. You say today hj $50 so I didn't bring much"

"You see, are you dumb? Even if you win (the gamble), you still have to pay me for the sex."
I'm thinking: Seriously, every sex with you at $170 is totally worth it.

To be continued...
Old 23-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Troc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue bro
Old 24-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

19-Sep'17: Endless suffer behind that pretty face

We chatted on the wechat. Today she seemed to be in a bad mood. I asked her what happened?

Did someone bully her?
Is the working hours too long?
Did she get an infection below?
As I asked the last question kana scolding.
"你好恶心!" She said that got infection is also I pass to her 1.
-_-

I abit upset with her, but never mind.. girls sometimes like that pms. Maybe it's the time of the month. So I try to cheer her up by telling joke. Then she ask: 不可以啪啪,只能打飞机。你来不来?

I thinking: last time she also said that, in the end also fj. "好啊,去给你打? 约咯。你开心就好。"

When I reach the room today, I need to wait a little longer for her. Hmm.. What's taking her so long today?

5 mins later, she stomped into the room, enraged. She threw her phone on the floor. Then later go pick up again (haha sucker)

"What happened?" I asked
She say nothing, can start massage.
5 min into the massage her phone rang. She say it could be her dad, ask me wait awhile.

Her dad sounded very angry on the phone. But I don't really understand because it's China slang. She kept telling his dad "he's at home, I'm working" but her dad speaks in an angry tone.

Chloe seem to be feeling very lost on what to do, very upset.. she told me: "I'm pregnant now, possibly with twins. My husband doesn't want the baby. I have already aborted once, I don't know if I go for abortion again will I be able to have baby in the future. This problem has caused my entire family big commotion!"

(Wa, behind that beautiful face she's going through so much.. I'm surprised she's married, she told me she was going back to China to get married. )

"Yes my husband is in Singapore.
He doesn't want the baby because he thinks we doesn't have enough money to have the baby"

(wa lan. Such an irresponsible husband?! Ask her go abortion. Abortion is very very cruel and brings a lot of mental stress and physical pain.)

"My husband is very handsome. He's 1.8m tall and very good looking"

(Wa piang good looking got what fuck use.)

When we chat, I also revealed that I'm married.
"You lied to me"
"You also ma" I said
"If I say I'm married, will you guys come back? "
"Yes!" I told her (fuck other ppl wife also exciting right? )
"We're evens now" she keep quiet

Later she asked: "can you help me to 买钟?" (So that she can go back rest. I can understand she need some rest, so much going through her mind)

(I bought for her just on the previous session liao. Ask me buy again today. Additional $100 on top of service fees. Why should I?
I do have feelings for her, but there's a limit to helping)

At this time I sian liao. I don't feel like continuing the massage. She made the whole atmosphere very tensed with her problems and she really don't feel like working today. The massage all half fuck.

She went out of the room awhile.. I think to answer a call or what. Later she come back, act as if just now nothing happened and started teasing me.

"I ask you come surely I must treat you well." She start rubbing between my legs to make it stand.
Then she start to climb on top and start riding.

(Today not much feeling because sperm levels still haven't recover. Nvm la, just try to enjoy.
She's pregnant so it's safe to fire right? Let's do it! )

It's the sane thing yet again today.
Pull down pants
Sit on top
Pull up shirt and bra
Ask me lick her muffins and she rode me
Use my hands to softly touch the raisins
She continued riding till I shoot blanks..

(She must have rode me for money to 买钟 to go home rest and solve her problem.

This husband is sooo bad! No money to have kids, use some protection la, or don't shoot in. Got baby liao should take responsible ma, atleast give it life and take care of it.

Then the wife need to come out to fuck other guys. Suspect she need to give him money or help him pay rent as well)

Before I left, she told me that she fuck me because she only get orgasm with me. She sex with her husband won't orgasm.

(I feel good. My little bro did it again! Ladies favourite! )

To be continued...
Old 24-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
madhapur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

nice encounter.... more plsss
Old 24-09-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

21-Sept
Received msg that Chloe quit ML.
I try to build a relationship with her as a friend. Maybe can talk about our personal life (I feel a bit close to her, not sure is because
I know about her personal life
or because I feel sad for her
or I hope to bonk her more times hehehe)
Anyway, i tried to talk to her through wechat, I figured out that she don't really take me as friend.

Its fine, I don't really care. Wish her all the best.

Time to look for more adventures right? What's a nice place to explore? I've done quite a number of places:
- Serangoon road
- little India / Farrer Park
- Lavendar area / jalan sultan
- China town
- Tai Seng

Where should I go today? Any suggestion?
Old 24-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro if i hv mp to intro to u i would but it seems u cheong more places than me.
Hope u get more materials for your diary soon!
Old 24-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Bro if i hv mp to intro to u i would but it seems u cheong more places than me.
Hope u get more materials for your diary soon!
Bro, just intro la. I go these places, but I can only shoot once each time

Sure got some MP i missed out
Old 24-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, just intro la. I go these places, but I can only shoot once each time

Sure got some MP i missed out
Pls check yur pm.
I must say im sure a lot of bros here hv better lobangs than me. I jus go to those convenient for me, not the best in *value im sure.
Old 24-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
eliabellona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

24-Sept'17: Coldest hj
I'm here sitting at Amk S11 near the spa that Bro Kovovo intro to me. It's near my house, so getting here is easy.
(Bro, my MR below could be a little hard on the girl, but don't worry about it. That's just how I feel about her, I must have been unlucky to have chosen her)
I bought a bottle of beer and sit down, turn wechat to check out the area. The spa is on the list, so first thing I do is pm the spa to make my booking.
Boy, this spa is so popular. My top 3 choice in terms of looks:
Apple
Na Na
Cherry
All 3 are busy.

I made a 4.20pm booking through wechat.

While enjoying my beer, I pm another cute girl as well. She's obviously a hooker, so why not try my luck? She replied me, tell me she's a student. I lie to her I'm a construction worker. She then tell me: 2 hours sex $100 (immediately I "on guard" haha, scam lai liao)
But I tell her, OK where? She tell me the address. Just nice I'm so close! Hehe.. so I tell her I reached. She ask me take pic show her. So I did. The next question: "give me your number."
I straight away delete her conversation. 100% scam.

Continue wechat browsing..
I realised that there's another spa with pretty girls opened here as well. I walked pass it just now but there are many ladies shoes outside the shop, making the shop feel legit. So I didn't go in to look look.

After I finished my beer, I walked to the spa. There are 3 masseur at the counter, all their looks 4/10 to 5/10.
Luckily I booked mine already. Hehe..

The atmosphere here is great! So soothing.. dark and relaxing. There are 2 chairs and a table at the main entrance and a door that opens up to the massage rooms.

1 of the masseur brought me to my room to shower while I waited for NaNa.

The massage room is as usual, very small. It only has a massage bed and an attached shower in the room. The massage rooms are separated by fake walls. I took my shower and wrap myself with the towel. Oh, there's a pair of shorts provided to be worn. But I didn't wear it because it looks very old and dirty.

NaNa came into the room about 10min later. (yes, I felt like I waited too long) She gave me a pair of disposable shorts and started the massage. As usual, it's face down massage first.
I can't really see NaNa's face clearly because the room is just too dark. In the dim light she looks 6.5/10 but I'm sure she will be 6 and below in broad day light. She's very short and small sized, maybe: 1.53m, 40kg with an A cup.

I had a chat with NaNa, but realised she's not the entertaining type. We didn't have much to talk about.

Her massage wasn't bad for men's spa though, not piano, something real. I'd rate it 7/10

There's no teasing throughout the massage, it's all real throughout the session. About halfway into the massage, she asked to turn over. I'm quite horny by now, due to the pants tearing and anticipation of some teasing before the GQ.
Uhh.. there's nothing, even she's about to finish massaging the front. Her hands did the massage avoiding the sensitive areas.

At the very very end of the session, maybe about 5 min left then she ask: massage here? But you need to pay me.
"How much?" I asked
"$50"
Yea let's take the massage, since we're here for it right?

She tore open my pants and reached for the organ.
I'm sure she must have this thinking when doing the job:
Rub that thing until sperm come out and I'll earn 50 bucks.
By touching the balls, the Sperm may come out faster.

And so I've experienced the coldest and robotic hand job in my life. BTW, no roaming allowed too.

Let's try another place next time..

To be continued...
Old 24-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CarbonTaxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue soon
Advert Space Available