The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
moobs34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Govt to pay 20 mil for the summit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesephToh View Post
Read somewhere that some idiot news say Sillypore part of Malaysia .
What is Sillypore ?
Old 14-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
skyscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
use the money for live telecast of world cup better...
at least we can see 22 guys chasing after a ball (25 if u include those 3 in black) for a month...
rather than seeing those 2 jokers for a week talking nonsense...
Wait long long mabe have.
Old 14-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Say $20m but actually only $15m spent with the extra $5m siphoned to Xxx account..... no diff from UMNO style of gahmenment.
You had better have iron clad evidence that $5million had been misappropriated and “siphoned off to Xxxx account”.
You have to be responsible and accountable for your allegations of misappropriated $5 million dollars by our Singapore government.
This so called freedom of speech or open expression here does not give you the right/licence to slander our Singapore government clean reputation without any rock solid proof.
If you are just opening your big mouth to spout out irresponsible claims to injure our Government without any solid proof, u had better retract your irresponsible, unfounded claims and make an apology for your immature irresponsible ways.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
S$20m spent to host Trump-Kim summit, an endeavour in Singapore’s ‘profound interest’: PM Lee

By Kelly Ng

Nuria Ling/TODAY

Published 09 June, 2018

Updated 10 June, 2018

SINGAPORE — The Republic will spend about S$20 million on logistics and security to host the high-profile meeting between United States President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, but that is a price Singapore is "willing to pay" for a "very important operation", said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

"It cost some money to put up... (But) it is our contribution to an international endeavour that is in our profound interest," said Mr Lee, who met the Singapore media on the sidelines of his visit to the International Media Centre set up at the F1 Pit building on Sunday (June 10).

About half of the cost will go towards stepping up security arrangements for the historic event.

It was not easy to find a suitable host for the Trump-Kim summit – which will take place on Tuesday at Sentosa island’s Capella hotel – and Mr Lee said it “says something about Singapore's relations with the parties and our standing in the international community".

"Both sides have to agree, it has to meet their requirements, it has to be politically and diplomatically acceptable to them. Practical arrangements have also to be seen to... So there are not many places to go," he said.

"Therefore when the two sides asked us to host the meeting, we cannot say no. We have to step up, we are capable of doing it. We have to put (in) some resources but we are able to do a good job," said Mr Lee.

Law and Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam told reporters on Sunday there were “easily 5,000 Home Team officers”, including police and Singapore Civil Defence Force officers, deployed.

Private security firms are also involved. Last week, Certis announced it was one of the security providers for the summit and that its auxiliary police officers would perform access control, crowd control and traffic management duties.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...nterest-pm-lee

Instead of helping our less well off fellow citizens wasting taxpayer's money .
What makes you say that our Government did not help our less well off fellow citizens? You have this well recorded habit of “politicising” any single initiatives carried out by our Government for the sole purpose of criticising their well intended efforts without any solid merits or grounds. I have yet to see that you offer any effective solutions or constructive feedbacks at all to any of your self motivated “politicised” hidden motives and interests.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
cmt8zaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscaper View Post
Wait long long mabe have.
I was about to say this.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MediaConnex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
You had better have iron clad evidence that $5million had been misappropriated and “siphoned off to Xxxx account”.
You have to be responsible and accountable for your allegations of misappropriated $5 million dollars by our Singapore government.
This so called freedom of speech or open expression here does not give you the right/licence to slander our Singapore government clean reputation without any rock solid proof.
If you are just opening your big mouth to spout out irresponsible claims to injure our Government without any solid proof, u had better retract your irresponsible, unfounded claims and make an apology for your immature irresponsible ways.
Open your small eyes and ears. Keppel trying to pay millions to cover up some dirty things, you call that clean?
Old 14-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennylks View Post
Vivian went North Korean to pass $xx millions to Kim
Any solid evidence to back your allegations?
If not, stop your irresponsible behaviour!
How do you like it if you are accused of something you did not do without any solid evidence?
Old 14-06-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Singapore footing hotel bill for North Korean contingent at Trump-Kim summit: Vivian Balakrishnan

Published 4 hours ago

Yasmine Yahya

Senior Political Correspondent

SINGAPORE - Singapore is footing the hotel bill for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and his contingent, Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan said on Monday (June 11).

"It's hospitality that we would have offered them, and as Chairman Kim said yesterday, he would have liked to have come to Singapore anyway, with or without the summit," Dr Balakrishnan said in an interview with the BBC.

Mr Kim, who is Chairman of North Korea's State Affairs Commission, arrived in Singapore on Sunday for a historic summit on Tuesday with United States President Donald Trump to discuss possible denuclearisation efforts.

"We would, of course, have offered hospitality," Dr Balakrishnan added, when asked if Singapore paid for the North Korean contingent's hotel stay at The St Regis Singapore.

He added that the expenditure forms part of the $20 million that Singapore is spending on the summit in all.

Of this, half is on security, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong earlier. Another $5 million, The Straits Times understands, goes towards facilitating the contingent of journalists here, numbering more than 2,500. This includes the setting up of the international media centre at the F1 Pit Building.

In a separate question, the BBC interviewer noted that Mr Kim is notoriously paranoid about his safety and asked what Singapore had to do to reassure him.

Dr Balakrishnan said the North Korean advance team came to Singapore, walked the grounds, checked the hotels and met local officials.

"I think over the weeks that they spent with us, they gained greater confidence that we are sort of no-nonsense but efficient people," he said. "We are good for our word, we are meticulous, we pay attention to details - every smallest detail. All that, I think, gave them confidence that this was the right site, the right choice."

He added: "Because what you want is a conducive site so that their minds are clear to focus on the substantive negotiations. And we have been able, so far anyway, to provide that confidence."

The BBC interviewer also asked whether Mr Kim was willing to come here because Singapore is not known for protests, but Dr Balakrishnan said it had more to do with security concerns.

“I don’t think it was about protests, I think it was about security. They know that we can provide their security. And quite frankly, I mean, the same consideration applies for President Trump,” he said.

“So, again, let Singapore be Singapore, we do it our way. And the way we do things in this specific instance has been an attractive feature that gave both sides confidence so that they can focus their minds on the real hard work that begins tomorrow.”

The summit comes after what Dr Balakrishnan described as 70 years of suspicion, war and diplomatic failures. “This is not the way conventional diplomacy would have been conducted, but perhaps you need two very unconventional leaders to have brought us to this stage,” he said.

“They may be able to pull rabbits out of a hat that the rest of us conventional diplomats would not have been able to do.”

continue reading here : https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...n-balakrishnan

So this is how the PAP Government waste our tax payer's money . Still want to vote for PAP ?
Do not make sweeping unfounded statements. Write and give concise accounts with solid evidence to back your claim that our PAP is wasting our tax payer’s money.
Here is another record you are using this government initiative again for your own motivated political hidden agenda.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaConnex View Post
Open your small eyes and ears. Keppel trying to pay millions to cover up some dirty things, you call that clean?
This is made known to the public with corrective measures and punishments meted out accordingly. In short, there is transparency and accountability.

What is not right here is making allegations without any solid evidence for the sole purpose of “politicising” the events to serve the individual hidden agenda.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
yobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Duplicate post
Old 14-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
agree this event is a master stroke in diplomacy for Singapore.

we are surrounded by neighbours who wants our economy, ranging from developing their own sea ports, digging extra sea channels to bypass us, have global railway that stop short of our country...

this event brought awareness to the world our steadfast policies and reliability in Singapore cannot be replaced just by material wealth or physical resources.
The people in the country made the difference.

i'm sure we will make many more times of the $20m we spent, from future global trades that opened up to us because of this Summit.

i'm proud to b a singaporean.
Good afternoon MaoSanWang,

1. I, like you, am proud that our little Red Dot is the first country to hold such an historical important event.

2. If North Korea ever opens up their economy, Singapore will be able to benefit greatly from its “unexploited” economic territory that opens up vast opportunities for our country.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

yobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
If North Korea ever opens up their economy, Singapore will be able to benefit greatly from its “unexploited” economic territory that opens up vast opportunities for our country.
You may have to start learning korean. Just like hw we were force to abandon our mother tongue and switch to Mandarin for the sake of economic success
Old 14-06-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RojanaMamba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobyella View Post
You may have to start learning korean. Just like hw we were force to abandon our mother tongue and switch to Mandarin for the sake of economic success
That's because a baba fucker who cannot speak dialect forced the whole nation to speak mandarin
Old 14-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is made known to the public with corrective measures and punishments meted out accordingly. In short, there is transparency and accountability.

What is not right here is making allegations without any solid evidence for the sole purpose of “politicising” the events to serve the individual hidden agenda.
Can ask your master to give us an option with regards to CPF withdrawal? I know how to plan for my retirement. I know how to make my money grow. Why stop us from getting much better yield than mere 2.5%? Why cant your master give us an option? Let CPF members decide for themselves whether to leave their money with CPF or withdraw for their own investment plan?
Old 14-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Beware of PAP internet brigade .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1