The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anyone like me sian of fking wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
True, abstain from sex and pcc until your ballsack full of sperm. And u will be ready to fuck anything that comes in your way.

Other than that, maybe can sponsor ur Wife for plastic surgery? Go gym to firm up her body? Check her in to some plastic surgery/make over hospital ( dunno Singapore have anot) when she come out after a few month. U get a new Wife!
true man. nabei recently I have been on a tongkat Ali diet and I refrain from PCC because I feel like damn wasted

horny like fuck, but no one to fuck
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
hey bro.

I hope you realize that you are asking for misery if you don't put effort to maintain the passion.

Identify what is the problem. Is she not turning you on? Is it the attitude she has towards sex? She's dominant or not giving? She's too passive or conservative? She doesn't put effort to dress up or smell nice? Armpit hair? Amazon below?
You show me a girl who smells good and shaves below, I will stand up like a flag pole...If she sucks and licks me as if she's hungry, I will bang the living day lights out of her...

so find ways to revive your passion. watch videos together, find dark corners in public areas, things that draw the dark side out of you and her

I saw my FB wear a low revealing cleavage dress that day, you know the soft material type where it's thin and smooth, that gets me going. I asked her to wear a g string so I could pull it aside to fuck her. 3 weeks later, still nothing and no effort put in. KNN
Bro both of our prob i think. For me is only new body and tits can make me horny. For her is she is not so skill, like very passive.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLuv View Post
Bro both of our prob i think. For me is only new body and tits can make me horny. For her is she is not so skill, like very passive.
I see...hmmm. maybe get her to improve skill. everything can be learnt

for new body I can't think of anyway, maybe think of a hot girl or watch videos with the wife.

it's national service, no choice, have to do it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 13
EnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to behold

I sian of fucking wife. But I more sian of paying money to fuck pros whom I duno will be shiok or not. Plus need to use condom. So in the end lan lan just fuck wife.
Old 18-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
bro at least ur wife still let u fuck .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnolaGay View Post
I sian of fucking wife. But I more sian of paying money to fuck pros whom I duno will be shiok or not. Plus need to use condom. So in the end lan lan just fuck wife.
Old 18-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
divorce her bro .... she deserves a better guy

Quote:
If i am selfish and self centred, this issie wld not be a problem to me in the first place. Learn to read and understand
Old 18-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

If your wife is horny, i wouldn't mind taking over your position you know. Many guys here all willingly to take over your position, but would you let?

Will you be happy if your wife went to find other man to fuck? If you sincerely say you are happy, it means you don't love your wife anymore hence just get a divorce.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
What? Your wife no skills?
So you want your wife to learn from who?
You or me?
Old 18-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwindbro View Post
I share your sentiment, yes very very sian of fking the same woman. Why married becos of kids of course.

I suggest go find a FB someone who is adventurous, no string attach, likes to service you and wouldn’t mind joining you for an orgy session.

For your wife, keep her at home take good care of the kids and home. But try try try fking her at least once a month for quickie let go
Up u bro. 😊
Old 18-06-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
True, abstain from sex and pcc until your ballsack full of sperm. And u will be ready to fuck anything that comes in your way.

Other than that, maybe can sponsor ur Wife for plastic surgery? Go gym to firm up her body? Check her in to some plastic surgery/make over hospital ( dunno Singapore have anot) when she come out after a few month. U get a new Wife!
He already said, even fl also don't go back twice even when fl is chio.

So, guess there's no help for him.
Old 18-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
What? Your wife no skills?
So you want your wife to learn from who?
You or me?
Yes bro, good point u have there.
My Wife totally noob when it comes to sex. Dunno blow job, dun give blow job in fact. Limited position, limited to spooning and missionary only. Not even doggy.... sometime really sian.
But than come to think of it, she no experience cos I’m the only sex partner. If suddenly she got skill. Lol most likely my hat will be green lol.

Sometime got to give and take
Old 18-06-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes bro, good point u have there.
My Wife totally noob when it comes to sex. Dunno blow job, dun give blow job in fact. Limited position, limited to spooning and missionary only. Not even doggy.... sometime really sian.
But than come to think of it, she no experience cos I’m the only sex partner. If suddenly she got skill. Lol most likely my hat will be green lol.

you didnt teach her or she not willing to learn?
Old 18-06-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DirtyThinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very well said
Old 18-06-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
you didnt teach her or she not willing to learn?
Tried to teach her blow job, send her site to watch and learn. Ok lah, got improvement but still a Long way from able to make me cum.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got food eat still complain. Some pple food also dont have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1