The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2024, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxbuddyy View Post
Hi guys iam visiting phuket for the first time and wanted to know about best spa offering soapy massage. I can only find Christin massage online. But the reviews were bad. Please suggest me a good premium place for action with hot girls
Go patong beach then go to the road behind the main road. Many happening and many women you can see before you decide.
Old 12-02-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
YungChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

evening lads, will be heading to phuket end march, during the good friday week. PM me if anyone wants to grab a drink go chiong tgt, also pls recommend some spots, havent been there for a year, may hv lost touch alr

"You never try, you never know, you miss 100% of the shots you dont take."

Dont be afraid to PM me, i dont bite unless you have C+ Cups
Old 04-04-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be there on the 14th... Let's goooooo
Old 06-04-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 10
shaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungChiongster View Post
evening lads, will be heading to phuket end march, during the good friday week. PM me if anyone wants to grab a drink go chiong tgt, also pls recommend some spots, havent been there for a year, may hv lost touch alr
How did your trip go? Any updated recommendations or tips? I might be going there next month.
Old 08-04-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 10
NewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud of

hello fellow chiongsters,

want to check in Phuket, where to go for the bkk equivalent of Lolitas Bar or Kasalong
Old Yesterday, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
YungChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day brothers,

Sorry for the delay in my FR, have been swamped with work and just found the time to post during the weekend. As i have posted an FR before here i will be keeping this FR fairly short and sweet. P.S. Let me know if u need any food/activity recommendations (im only mid 20s so my recommendations will be geared more towards the younger crowd, sorry laojiaos)

Spent 8D7N in the land of smiles, spent about 5 nights chionging. As per standard, Bangla Rd was amazing and I did most of my partying there. I mostly chiong Agogos and Bars, not really keen on the clubbing scene as really too many ang mohs and last time i went, most of the FLs there already have company so its hard to hunt there.

Day 1 : Touched down at night, took airport transfer (booked on klook) and chiong to my hotel in Patong, put down stuff, straight rush to Bangla Rd. Unfortunately, that day tired, abit no feels so me and my friend went to OTOP hut to drink, play pool and watch soccer. Went back to hotel ard 2am. let me know if u want my chill bar recommendation, me and my friends chilled there on days we didnt chiong and really enjoyed the company. (do note, girls there arent very open to any sexual stuff, just go there for good chill vibes) Oh, forgot to mention, i arranged for a TF TS FL to meet me at my hotel for LT, first time trying TS and I must say that their BBJ game is fucking strong, really unmatched, have to try But I opt for post-ops, must slowly get used to the idea of fucking a TS first before trying a pre-ops TS. Price was only 1500THB for LT, 8/10 looks, first look really thought its female, then when hotel collected her ID, me, the receptionist and the FL had a good laugh on how different she looked.

Day 2/3 : Some touristy stuff once again, Phuket Old Town, Phuket Old Town Night Market, Chillva Night Market, Central Malls, Jungceylon,Let's Relax Massage, etc. (once again PM me if u want more info)

Day 4 : (as usual, day stuff is always tourist stuff) ok bros, these few days chionging may be abit boring bcos brother here kenna gongtao on Day 5 but for today, just hopped around the different bars, hunt here and there, nothing worth noting but LD are about 200THB per shot and beers are now 100-120THB per bottle. Nothing really caught my eye so around 1030pm, i started texting my TF finds and arranged for a ST which turned LT. Paid only 2500THB for LT (ST quoted 1500THB) for a 7.6/10 fair-skinned 20 year old, tipped another 500THB as it was fairly last minute and she had to travel from Chalong area. Left the hotel around 8AM, standard stuff, 3 shots, nothing to rave about.

Day 5 : (as usual, day stuff is always tourist stuff) Headed down to Bangla Rd, same old same old, hopped around bars and ONCE AGAIN nothing caught my eye, maybe i got more picky since my last trip but i feel the standards drop sia, most are at best 7/10, only a handful are a 8/9 looker. Then around 12am, me and my friend decided to go into this one agogo, got a few poles outside with girls pole dancing in various cosplay (outside is a bar, inside is a agogo). At first, i was hesistant as my hunter eyes lock onto one chick dancing outside already, wanted to go to the bar outside instead but the promoter drag me to the agogo entrance and next thing i know, a 9.5/10 tattoed 22Y/O babe was dragging me inside and wow, thank god the promoter dragged me in there, the girl stayed with me throughout, played dice games, etc, standard SOP, had to dance 20mins every hour until the agogo closed at 4AM. The few hours i was there, only bought 2 LDs, which were fucking expensive at 700THB, but luckily my girl was not pushy about LDs and was more about the teasing and playing. My friend wasnt as lucky and he bought about 4 LDs just for his girl to tell him that she only does ST (1500BF+3000ST) in their rooms upstairs and LT was quoted at an outrageous price of 9000THB. I checked with my girl on her BF and LT fees, BF was still at 1500/2000THB even at 1am and LT quoted 5000THB (reasonable for agogo girls), but she said if i stayed till 4am, she could just go back with me, which i agreed to. So me and my friend played around with the girls there, and at 4am he said goodbye to his 'scammer' girl while my girl met me at the back of the agogo before she dragged me to a more local live performance party thing at the back of the agogo. I went along with it as it was a solid experience seeing the agogo girls also partying with each other and girls from other bars there. Beers there were fair, 3 big bottles at 300THB only, i paid for one round and my girl paid for the next round. This was the highlight of my trip as the live performances were super nice and my girl was handing me 100thb notes over and over again for me to tip the performers (esp the ones i call pretty, wtf right?) anyway, i will skip over the details that happened there, and we left around 530am, with the party still going strong. Went back to the hotel, fucked like rabbits as both of us were a little drunk from the non-stop drinking. I didnt know i had it in me, and we fucked all the way from 6am to 1030am, 3 shots, firing blanks on the last shot . Took a short nap till 1230noon, where i had to meet my other friends for lunch so sadly had to kick her out of the room, and yes, i still paid 5000thb haha.

Day 6 : (as usual, day stuff is always tourist stuff) Was shagged out from the previous day so my plan was to just chill with my friends, go back to the chill bar at OTOP and head back for a early night. But as i was winding down, getting ready to toh already, i got a text from the girl from the agogo, i swear she gongtao me bcos i cldnt stop thinking of her. she texted me at 11pm asking if i was going to bangla, i said no, was in my hotel already and she offered to come over around 12am. of course i had to say yes haha. Made a quick run to 7-11 to buy cigarettes and another pack of condoms (they sell okomoto .02 there) and waited for her to arrive. same thing as the day before, she fucked my brains out and drained me once again and stayed till 9am the next day. i was barely awake when she left, didnt collect any fees from me just gave me a peck on the cheek and left by herself, really KC to the max *sigh*. but me being me, i was afraid she took something from my room but woke up to realise nothing was taken from me, not even from my wallet which i forgot to lock up the night before.

Day 7 : (as usual, day stuff is always tourist stuff) Last night in phuket already, time flies, went back to Bangla Rd and bar hopped once again to find nothing to my liking. Texted the girl once again and she said she had to work that day so I went back to the same agogo to support her, but didnt let her know beforehand as i was still on the fence about it. Went in and saw her entertaining a few customers tipping her like crazy, she saw me walk in and ran over, ditching the other customers, which they werent happy about and shot me dirty looks throughout the night lol. Only bought her 3 LDs throught the 4 hours i was there and since i had an early flight the next day and had to check out around 8am, i didnt LT her but instead went back to the local party as mentioned in day 5 with the girl and her friends after her work, partied all the way till 7am and when i told my girl i had to go, she packed up and was going to leave with me but i told her that i had to catch my flight already so had to say my goodbyes, she KC me to the max and even cried as she waved bye as i walked out of the bar and back to my hotel to pack up and get ready to fly back to this purgatory of a country....whole time at the airport, i was still thinking of her, shared with my friends and all joked about me needing to go gongtaohelpdesk to recover haha.

Summary/Tips :

1. Bangla Rd will be your main nightlife entertainment, agogos can get quite expensive to chiong so for more budget-friendly trips, try to chiong bars as their LD is only 200-250THB as compared to 700THB Agogo LDs (still think its too much of a rip-off)

2. Browse TF (thaifriendly) maybe a week before heading there, shortlist a few, get their line and activate when needed, i had 7 contacts but end up only using 2. They do offer 1 mth premium free trial if its a new account so use as u wish. just note that TF girls are 6-8/10 only and ALWAYS video call them before meeting them to avoid any B&S or catfish and NEVER put deposit or transfer them money before service. price range for LT is about 2000-6000THB and 8000THB for model standard.

3. Use indriver/bolt to get around phuket, grab is charging scam prices. tuktuk within Patong, no matter how close, have a flat fare of 100THB so take note, and from my experience, tuktuks dont actually charge absurd prices and are only slightly more expensive than indrive (for short distances).

4. Can use youtrip to withdraw from ATMs, 220thb withdrawal fee.

5. Smokers that smoke cold can try iscore7 (thin cigg like for women) or LD Storm (normal ciggs)

My total damage for this trip was about 2k SGD but take note that flight + hotel was about 500SGD and me and my friends spent way more than average on food and activities. Total chionging budget was about 1.1k SGD. Lastly guys, careful of KC and GT, i thought i wont kenna also, but who knew....just recently stopped talking to her on LINE haha, dont want kenna any "sick buffalo" fees

Alright, thats it bros, theres my phuket FR once again, hope it helps you guys decide how to chiong and feel free to PM me about anything i can help you with (my hotel, tourist activities and i got a few solid food recommendations). Next trip : Bangkok and Pattaya, Halloween/Deepavali long weekend trip, let me know if anybody wants to chiong together, have yet to meet up with any SBF bros haha. Also will need some shifus advice on chionging Bangkok and Pattaya, will be my first time chionging there haha, last time always with family, no chance to escape.

Sorry for the long wall of text, just want to help any newbies like me get more familarised with the phuket scene.

"You never try, you never know, you miss 100% of the shots you dont take."

Dont be afraid to PM me, i dont bite unless you have C+ Cups
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1