The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
You didn't post FR = Fuck Report, instead create a thread L20 and ask your own questions you sure kena zapped you call this contribution of FR asking silly and obvious questions where answers are self answered. Since you create account April 2014 all your postings are asking silly questions lol now please examine your mind answers are in those thread u posted dun be lazy and ask generic questions
same old things again bro. nothing new. we all have seen it many times
Old 15-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
explorer15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
You didn't post FR = Fuck Report, instead create a thread L20 and ask your own questions you sure kena zapped you call this contribution of FR asking silly and obvious questions where answers are self answered. Since you create account April 2014 all your postings are asking silly questions lol now please examine your mind answers are in those thread u posted dun be lazy and ask generic questions
Ohh ok ok . How to delete thread ah? Or only can be done by mod?
Old 20-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Weak in the Name of Lust

Weak in the Name of Lust

WL Name - Wan Wan
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 26 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L0819 (aka House of Happy)
Misc Info - Debuted since a year ago ... Has lotsa prior experience in the flesh trade

Appearance - 7.0/10

She looks slutty, sex-appealing and womanly ... She has clear facial complexion, double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes ... Her nose-brige is pretty high and looks alittle like surgically enhanced ... Her jawline is not so flattering ... She has dimples and only obvious when she grinned ... She has long and silky smooth straight tress ... I would not classify her as pretty pretty type but presentable and definitely bonakable when you first look at her exterior appearance especially her awesome frontal asset ...

Bod - 7.0/10

She is neither slim nor plump but alittle towards voluptuous ... The only problem is her tummy which was protruding a little too obvious ... Her limbs are slim ... She has a little wider hips compared to gal her height and frame ... Her butts are fine but not very curvy ... She certainly looked fine in general ... In fact she looks very sex-appealing with a super short, tight and low-plunging neckline black number that exposed a generous amount of deep cleavage ... Yummy!

Tits - 8.8/10

Beautifully developed and solid looking natural C+ cupper frontal assets with smally pale brown nips. Am pleasantly surprised that they do not sag even thought they are huge and dense ... They are certainly very nice to mould, knead, suck and lick ... Yummilicious!

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10

We frolicked on the mattress and engaged in medium level petting ... we frenched mildly for a start ...

Shower Action - 8.8/10

Fantabulous Yi Tiao Long (One Dragon) water bed services were accorded to me ... She is in the league of retired WLs like Shuang Shuang (WH12), Han Han (L0819), and Ding Ding (current Wl @ L0189) ... In fact the latter skill was taught by Wan Wan ... She offered the full Yi Tiao Long package except AR ... Highly charged and stimulating segment ... She used her pussy and beautiful tits to stimulate my back and front torso. She would also vaccum suck my back with her lips. Her deep-throated BBBJ was damn solid and she would also lick my scrotum and perineum. She then frenched me erotically and passionately without me prompting ... I was simply mesmerized ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.8/10

She gave me a breast and pussy stimulation on my frotnal torso ... She also lick and suck my nips, neck, my chin and she frenched me deeply and erotically without me prompting ... She is one hell of an awesome babe ...

AR - N/A

She said she does not perform this segment ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

She is very skillful in the art of french kissing. Awesome used of her tongue and lips. She also incorporated the kissing with her erotic body actions whilst frenching me to create a spontaneous and engaging expression. Her actions were indeed slutty and erotical (horny) ... Try her and you would likely agree with me ...

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Deep-throated BBBJ ... She would make use of her hands to caress my scrotum and all the erotic zones around my pubic areas ... She would also suck and lick my scrotum and perineum alternately ... Very shiokalicious, man! I was on heaven!

FJ - 8.5/10

Very engaging and passionate fuck indeed! We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking and missionary ... I can't control very long this time as the services accorded by her in the prior segments were so intense and intoxicating ... I felt so Weak in the Name of Lust ... Bwahahaha ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantastic WL ... She is in a league of her own ...

RTF - Certainly yes even though she may not be those pretty pretty type in my book ...However, her sluttiness plus her awesome services are good enough to justify a RTF ... It was certainly a WFE!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Decided today was the day I finally went to geylang. Went straight to 3033 to get an hour with Fei Fei cos i have a thing for tanned girls, but just my luck, she wasn't working. After finally going to geylang, and being a bit backed up, decided to try the lady left that the OKT recommend. After payment we went up.

Straight away I realized I had a problem. I couldn't speak a speck of mandarin, besides the obligatory cuss words of course. She asked me something and It was all I could do to not look stupid. Eventually realized we were to enter the shower. Just a normal shower, and couldn't communicate much because of me but she did try. Frenched a bit when I faced her and she gave me HJ while washing.

After drying up, she gave me a massage. Wasn't too bad, but hey, I'm not here for a massage right? Then she gave me a CBJ. Couldn't feel much through the plastic, but the slurping sounds she made were almost enough to make me come. After like 5 mins, we went missionary then doggy. Her moans were nice, if a bit fake. (I know my dick isn't that big). After a while I shoot my load in CD. Then clean up, shower. Frenched again in the shower.

Name: Couldn't get her name, again due to my lack of mandarin.
Body: Body is slim, flat stomach. She was about 1.65m. Her boobs were a C cup I think. Her face, under the limited light, reminded me of a celebrity, just can't remember which.

Now I just need to wait until my wallet got money then go again. This reminded me of the soapland in tokyo I went to, except it's a "dry" version.
Any reccomendations for a tanned WL to bonk? Maybe I'll try Fei Fei next, if im lucky she's working.
Old 22-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs down Re: GL 150cats FRs list

[QUOTE=stickboy;12135549]Oohh… K-Pop Kissing Fish

WL Name – Mei Yan (No. 10)
Origin – Chongqing, PRC
Age – Oops, forgotten hehe…
Height - 1.56
Home Base – L20 H33
Debut – About 3 months

WORST FUCK I EVER HAD!

We started off very good, I lick her until she half came then I ask her if she does AR, she said must bath first I said ok, but she change her mind and said she wants to cum first ask me to fuck her first, I oblige, so I fuck her until she cum but I didn't stop and I fuck her in spoon position until she cum second time, her legs had goose pimples and her body was quivering. Then I said let's go and bath then she ask don't I wanna cum, I said later and she said you cum first then we bath, I said no then she said if I don't want to cum then later not enough time, I said is only 20mins! then the whole session turn sour.

SUCKS!
Old 22-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went for 2 within 2 weeks time to same house . I forgot the road lor number but I remember is house 6.
1st girl: lur lur ( lei lei - translation from Chinese happy happy)
Not a very tall girl, but with beautiful lips, always smiling. I'm guessing B cups,with young girl looks. Shower with her was fantastic. She will clean every part of you, bbbj in showe ( hot and cold service ). Bed action was even better. So good that I extended another round .
Bbbj :7.5, frenching : never try
Fingering: she really loves it! And she will shiver in orgasm when you alternate painting and fingering ( clean pussy)
Fj: needs a bit improvement though, only strong in doggy and missionary .
Looks : 7, gfe: top notch
Okt was also friendly. Good experience!
Old 25-12-2014, 03:22 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to all samsters...

Exotic mixed blood chio little swallow....

Xiao Yan Zi (L16 H49)

Height: 1.63m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2014
Misc Info: Same home town as cherry. Prior flesh trade experience.

Face: 7.5/10
(At first glance, I thought she's the darker version of angel haha. Angel & Xiao Yan Zi really have great resemblance. They look like twin sisters. Xiao Yan Zi has sharp facial features on her small oval face. She has big pair of beautiful sparkling, mesmerizing double eye lid eyes, high & sharp nose & small sexy lips. She has mixed blood exotic face. Her facial complexion is tanned & smooth. She looks like Malaysian or sg beach goers babes. She puts on little or no make up as she has very sensitive skin. With little makeup she is still pretty, feminine, sweet looking & gorgeous. I will classify her as pretty syt. When she smiles she looks very sweet. When she doesn't smile she looks damn fierce lol. She has long silky flowing black hair.)

Body: 7.25/10
(At 1.63m barefoot, she is slim, slender & has proportionate, taut, youthful figure. No tummy fats. Her body complexion is tanned & smooth. Some light marks spotted. Her arm pits are quite dark & not very cleanly shaven. Nice perky butt for doggie. Slim pairs of smooth legs. She looks sexy in sexy revealing cheongsam.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(It's a pity she only possesses a pair of natural A- cup boobs with dark brown nipples. Nipples sensitive to my licks and touches.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Not much action. Just soaping and washing. Made some chit chats. Some body to body soapy rub. I like the way she touched my dick & balls.)

Catbath: 7.4/10
(It's very natural, non routine type of cat bath. We laid on the bed chit chatting. Soon we locked lips & frenched deeply embracing each other bodies. We were busy caressing & exploring each other nude bodies. Felt so warm & comfortable hugging her in rainy weather. She slowly moved to my ears & neck & gave me sensual gentle cat bath. She hungrily licked my ears & blew air into them shiok. Then she licked my neck & gave me bites on my neck & chin. After which she attacked my nipples & tummy & thighs. Ah ah ah. Felt so ticklish yet shiok.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Non-stop passionate, aggressive frenching from cat bath til bidding farewell at the door step. Lots of tongue fight. It was so natural & spontaneous. Whenever our eyes met we automatically frenched like long lost lovers. Frenched til she needs to pause to breathe in some fresh air haha. Very cute girl. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. She also gave soft bites on my lips & chin hehe. Noticed she frenched with her eyes widely opened at times.)

AR: 6.8/10
(She employed gentle licking style of AR alternated with ball sucking action & ball massaging. Room for improvement. But it's quite a surprise such a pretty girl offered me AR.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(She gave me a very long deep throated, sensual bbbj with lots of saliva stimulating. Slurp slurp sound were music to my ears. She also employed tongue licking & flicking technique on the tip & along my shaft. A pity she didn't made much eye contact during bbbj.)

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(She has very bushy & dark pussy. Her pussy not as nice as cherry's. Nonetheless I enjoyed the moment painting her oyster. Tasted a little bit salty. She responded to my tongueful with sexy moans. Her hands were all over my face, ears & hair. Her thighs clamped my cheeks tightly while her body jerked a few times. Seems like she enjoyed being painted down south hehe. Her sensitive areas are pussy surroundings, neck, arm pits & ears.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Entered her tight love hole in missionary. We frenched passionately like lovers in romance movies. We embraced & explored each other bodies. Cuddling and caressing intimately. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I pumped her continuously. She then attacked my neck, nipples & ears when I fucked her. I reciprocated & licked her neck, ears & nipples. We then switched to cow girl. Her riding skills is not bad. She moved up & down, front & back riding my dick like riding a horse. Very song to see such a pretty babe riding my cock. Soon I cannot tahan & cummed with a loud ah. She then collapsed on my body frenching me again. We stayed in that position for quite a while whisper sweet nothings in each others' ears. An awesome mind blowing natural sex I had!)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very high Gfe & kc. Very xiao niao Yi ren. She speaks so gently & softly to me. Made my heart melts & wanna protect her. Very good conversationist. Lots of topics to chit chat. She looked into my eyes & pay 100% attention whenever I spoke. Showered me with tender loving care. )

RTF: Yes definitely for her pretty mixed blood exotic face & high Gfe cum kc. Had great chemistry with her. We can click well!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 29-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

everyone wants to be the world number one, but in reality none can hold a candle to a man with the 'seh' like Power Tan.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 31-12-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Hot Sex with D24 Papaya SYT- My Last Bonk for the Year 2014

WL: Jia Qi
House: L16W17
Home: GuangDong
Ht/Wt: 159cm/43kg
Debut: Jun 2014

Looks (7.5/10): The first thing that caught my eyes was her pair of lovely D-cup big papaya boobs! I did not notice it at first when she was fully dressed. But when she stripped herself fully naked after the door was closed, OMG, I couldn’t take my lustful eyes off her pair of big creamy white boobs. She has long black hair and oval shape face. Her nose was pointedly sharp with medium ridge. Her eyes was oval shape and medium size with lovely double eyelids. When she smiled, it was very sweet and showing her neat rows of teeth though not very white. Her facial complexion has some freckles and she did not bother to cover up with any cosmetics. It was ok to me, I thought. She looked naturally pleasant, though not the pretty type. Her bod was slim, no fats spotted despite the big boobs. Her legs were slim and sexy and her ass was tight and curvy. Her body skin was fair and smooth.

Boobs (9.5/10): So far, one of the loviest pair of boobs I have ever seen in GL. Perhaps comparable with the retired BaiHe of 1615. It was definite D-cupper, I confirmed with her. It flowed out of my hands when I tried to grab it but yet firm and not hanging loose. So soft, so smooth and creamy that I could see her pretty green veins spread beneath them. Oh, further more her tits were pinkish, small round eraser size. Yes, definite pinkish when aroused, sitting pretty on a light brown saucer-shape areola. . It would have been a perfect 10 if the tits were slightly larger. I couldn’t help but sank my face into them like soft feather pillows.

Frenching: Nil. She said she did this only with regulars. Light pecks on her lips were ok. Oh, so sad! ☹ Which means I must pay her more visits to earn that. ☺

Bath (7.5/10): Her boobs massage was shiokingly shiok, obviously!

CatBath (7.5/10): I loved her sexy loud breaths against my ears when she cat bathed me.

AR (7.5/10): Light licking around and on my ass but no poking. Also licked my balls when I was on my fours.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Aggressive type, I wished she could be more gentle with my little brother. We did 69 and I forgotten her aggressiveness altogether when we were in this position as I was fully engrossed with feasting on her lovely creamy pink jewels!

Painting (8/10): Her pussy was damn beautiful. Light brown labias with creamy pink clit. As I painted her clit, she uttered “very shiok, very shiok”. I did this both during 69 and also with her legs spread widely like eagle wing.

FJ (8/10): She was already fully warmed up after my session of painting her until she shiok shiok, I shiok shiok. So the entry in missionary position was a piece of cake, smooth as silk. I played with her clit by poking in and redrawing out of her pussy repeatly until she moaned loudly. We then switched to folding chair and I continued to ramp her slowly and firmly as she enjoyed the fxxking and she exclaimed: “oh so big, I liked”. I pulled her close to me with her boobs rubbing against my chest as we rocked and rolled on sitting position while we enjoyed the mirror view of our lovely fxxking love making… She then suggested doggie but I told her not yet. I moved our locked bodies to the side of the bed and bonking her harder and harder with my feet on the floor. I asked if I could lift her up for air fxxking, she said yes. Up we went, she was light at 43kg (I guessed, didn’t ask her this time), I bonked her up and down in the air, vertically first and then at at 60 degree, holding firmly to her hands. Though she was light, this position surely drained up all my remaining energy left. Soon, I was fully exhausted and put her back on the bed and resume missionary. We both sensed that the climax was coming as we fxxk like no tomorrow… harder and harder we went… switched to sideway and lifted one of her leg up… saw my dick which was slightly softened by the strenuous air fxxk, entering in and out of her lovely hole ooozing with sweet cunt juices, suddenly it got hardened again as I ramped her harder and harder some more….Finally rotated her ass naturally from sideway to doggie and gave her my ultimate blast off….. oooh….arrrrrrgh….. so fxxking shiokingly shiok…. Zzzzz.

GFE (7.5/10): She was quite a good conversationist. We rested for a while and chatted after the sweaty fxxk job.

Overall: Though no pretty face or frenching, her creamy soft D-cupper prized asset was a definte win and bonus that overcome any of her short comings. Plus her service was very good though not commando type, just to set the expectation right.

RTF: Yes!!
Old 04-01-2015, 03:55 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A hot, steamy, wild sex with a slutty SYT Ah Lian... What a blast to end 2014!...

Karen (L16 H49)

Height: 1.65m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2014

Face: 7.15/10
(Karen has a slutty, sultry, wild & feminine SYT ah lian face, those type of faces often spotted in pubs & clubbing places & bugis. She also has ktv nite club girl face. Her make up is very thick & elaborated. Complexion quite tanned & not bad. She has long flowing blonde hair which smells fragrant. She has a pair of sleepy dreamy yet alluring eyes with elaborated eye makeup, high medium nose & poulty sexy lips. Ah lian or SYT lovers sure love her face. I gathered that most of her customers are youngsters haha. High sex appeal oozed due to her sluttiness and fashionable dress sense.)

Body: 7.8/10
(At 1.65m tall barefoot, she has a smoking hot sexy hourglass figure. With hot pants/skirt & revealing sexy top, she looks damn hot & sexy. She likes to wear various types of costumes. She has slim, curvy, proportionate, taut, youthful, hourglass figure coupled with long slim sexy legs. Slight tummy spotted. Her ass is quite perky for doggie. Her body complexion is generally quite tanned & smooth. Slight Arm pit hairs spotted. Love her figure! Just looking at her nude body I can mari kita instantly hehe.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser nipples. Her nipples are sensitive to my licks & tuning. If her boobs are bigger that will be perfect.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Sop routine type of soaping & bathing. Not much action. No bbbj in bath. Just soapy body rub with cock teasing hj action. We frenched passionately while she was teasing my dick. Kinky. She's very hygienic as she spent some time washing & soaping my dick.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She used her fingers to arouse my back & sensitive regions. Then she used her boobs to Rabba my back. She then began sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. She spent a long time licking & sucking & nibbling my ears whispering darling in mandarin. My ears were totally wet with her saliva. I flipped over, she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Then she cat bathed me from my ears to my thighs. She focused her cat bath on my ears, neck & nipples. Good effort!)

Frenching: 8/10
(It was so natural & spontaneous. She seems to know I love frenching without me mentioning it. The moment our eyes met, we spoke French fluently. Lots of non stop tongue fight. Very gentle & sensual. Bf gf type of frenching. Her tongue is so soft & wet. Lots of oomph frenching this babe.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She did reverse bbbj with her back facing me as well as front BBBJ with her face facing me. Not much eye contact during bbbj. Nonetheless it's shiok to be bbbj by a hot slutty ah lian. Nearly cum quickly stop her. She also licked my balls alternately with BBBJ.)

AR: 6.5/10
(She performed very brief licking AR style. She used more of her fingers poking my ass hole & tickling my balls. Room for improvement.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has quite bushy pussy. Dark pinkish pussy. Her pussy tasted salty. She even used her fingers to open her pussy flaps to ask me thrust my tongue. I inserted my tongue into her love hole without much hesitation. Her hands were all over my ears, face & my hair was all messed up. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned in estacy & her face was totally blushed.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy was relatively tight. We started off in missionary. We frenched deeply & passionately while I pumped her continuously. Her moanings are music to my ears & getting louder each time I thrusted. I then licked her ears & neck while she sucked my nipples concurrently. We then switched to doggie. Damn her back view is curvy & nice. Her Ass is good for doggie. Smacked her ass, Grabbed her neh neh , licked her entire back & fucked her fast & furious. Piak Piak Piak sound was pleasant to my ears. We switched to cow girl. Her riding was ok. She rode front back up down while I played with her boobs. Her Hair was all over my face. Felt shiok to see a hot wild slutty ah lian riding my dick. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched deeply. This time I can no longer tahan her hot slutty ah lian face with cfm expression & very soon unloaded all my sperm in her love hole. Damn shiok!)

GFE: 7/10
(Her GFE was ok thou not as high as xiao Yan Zi & cherry. Felt quite commercialized. But we have many topics to chit chat. Hopefully it will improve when I RTF as I like her face & figure.)

RTF: Yes for her hot slutty SYT ah lian face & figure. She is definitely my cup of latte/mocha

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

WL : Ling Ling
House: L18H07
Home: Jiangxi
Ht/Wt: 157cm/42kg

Looks (8.4/10): This is my second time with Ling Ling and does she look even better now. The hair has grown longer and she lets the hair down so there’s really this x factor about her. She’s like some film starlet or magazine model. Different strokes for different folks, but in my opinion, she’s right up there with the best where GL Cat 150 is concerned. She’s the petite, sweet Yvonne Lim sort. I wouldn’t say she looks like Yvonne Lim… but she’ll be in the same category of look, that’s what I’m saying. Big eyes, sharp nose, petite sharp features, little lips, slim bod devoid of any fat.

Boobs (7/10): Definitely not your X movie GGG cup size but yields quite a handful to my touch and I love them perky. Her nipples are light in colour and quite sensitive and feels ‘young’ to suck at.

Bath (7.0/10): Didn’t bbbj me because I don’t like that but I think she obliges if you request. Customary gentle washing up of front and back and light fondling and caressing. Very good foreplay for what is to come.

Cat Bath (N.A): Again, not my favourite as I don’t like the smell of saliva so I always request for her to surface my nipples right away after some light kissing.

BBBJ (9.4/10): There is a difference between good service and good attitude. She has superb attitude in that the blowjob is done very slowly, very tenderly, with tongue flicking and licking at balls, shaft, underside, etc and mouth pumping action in the most tender way she must be sucking the cock of someone she loves or worships. It’s more than GFE. And when I’m on the verge… she comes up and starts sucking my nipples, licking, flicking, kissing, licking, very slowly, very tastefully done, very tenderly, lovingly, like she’s so fucking in love with you and you just cant take it anymore and she goes down again and the whole process is repeated four, five times until I really want to rape her by the time she asks if its ok to start…

FJ (9.0/10): Again, it’s not about professional service here but rather having intense passion. It’s not fucking. It’s making love. She accommodates all positions and moans like she means it, biting her lower lip to muffle her squeals and just when I can’t take it anymore, she allows me to stop and chats with me so I can go on some more after that. What a darling. Pussy is tight and warm and can feel her insides clenching my manhood. Boy what a feeling!

French (8.5/10): Very tender kisses and playful action inside. Very good to feel her small tongue playing against mine. A real darling. Does much to the overall experience to look at a young, sweet, pretty face and French it.

GFE (10/10): I mean seriously, sex with her was even more GFE than with my gf. That’s how awesome it is. Nice, long massage after that over my whole body. I felt so marinated and relaxed I didn’t want to check out.

She’s the only girl in the house and an excellent find, definitely my best in years.

RTF: YES. MANY TIMES!
Old 06-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Tried : Xiao Yan Zi
She told me she from W1619. I think there are 2 Xiao Yan Zi

I think she really look like the Taiwan Yao yao with the big boobs!

Very pretty looks with porcelain white and very smooth skin. Boobs at least a C cup, soft but slight sag. But ok to me.

Very gf feel and does her bbbj slow and steady, slurping sound and concentrate more on the dickhead and occasion deep throat. Mesmerizing pair of eyes will be looking at you while doing her trade. Colorful contact lenses gives her a more seductive look!

FJ in various positions offered without hesitation. Very accommodating to what ever positions you fancy. Able to tighten her cunt muscles and the right time to make you feel you are banging a young school girl. I really like her very smooth skin, especially her back. So so smooth!

She will also give you the gf feel after the job by hugging and sleeping beside you as though she is your lover. A very good choice for everyone consideration.

Any bros who agree with me, don't mind up my points! Last FR I posted, I got zap and lost my power. And I don't know why? Haiz. Anyway, will continue to post and share experiences so every bros here can benefit! Cheers!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Merely being Sextisfied is an Understatement ...

Merely being Sextisfied is an Understatement ...

I have had Man Man (from WH06) for umpteem times and here is a FR in a different format to pay tribute to one of the handful GL WLs whom I truly & madly enjoy again and again ... Merely being sextisfied by her is an understatement ... We no longer adopt the modus operandi during our rendezvous nowadays ... We've graduated to a level that words alone ain't suffice to describe the sacred union of ours ... It is more like meeting of the mind and soul, so to speak.

Man Man possesses a pair of big sparkling double-eyelid eyes, womanly body permed tress, oval facial shape, and sexy pouty lips that give up a luscious glow. Her tits albeit are surgically-augmented to Cup C, they have since became softer and natural to my touch ... I was pleasantly surprised! She has a contemporary chio looks that I adore very much ... Yummilicous!! ... I can't wait to bonk this chio babe the moment the door closed behind us. She has an excellent total package that most blokes would look for - Look, Tits, attractive womanly bod, superbly smooth complexion, and most importantly, excellent full CAT150 service.

I started to sensually caress her on her waist and gradually on her butt while whispering sweet nothing to her inorder to build up the sexual momentum. I can feel that she was wearing a tiny G-string. Woaf! I got a hard-on immediately as she "responded" to me playfully by wriggling her butts against my already hard-on manhood ... I proceeded to lick her ears and gently nibble them with light pressure. I kissed her lightly on her lips and then used my tongue to circle around her lips. I subsequently split open her lips with mine to insert my tongue into hers ... Our tongues engaged with ferocious passion. After a few minutes of tongue engagement, I glided my lips down to sensually licked her neck and at the sametime I gently squeezed her soft butts. I then traced her ass crack using my fingers with her tight & long outfit still on. I began to help her to undress her apparels piece by piece and left her tiny black G-string on.

I laid her on the bed and began to lick her legs moving downsouth towards her priceless jewel. I put the pillow underneath her butts to raise her hip so that my tongue can access her pussy with ease. I skillfully prised opened her vagina and using the tip of my tongue to probe and licked her vagina lips first and alternately gave her clitoris a gentle sucking. I did not remove her G-string but I just pulled her G-string aside. I began to accelerate my licking and sucking of her clitoris when I noticed she reacted to my action. I then thrusted my tongue deep into her love jewel and painted her pussy inner wall violently ... Vagina fluid began to discharge incessantly. She moaned girlishly and wriggled and also gripped my head with her thighs and then let go instantaneously ... This went on for a few mins. I subsequently moved north toward her awesome C cupper twin peaks to suck & lick her nipples excitedly ... I stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands. My the other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. Her clit became red and gorged a little, and her vagina has became very wet ... At that instance, I sucked her clitoris again violently and she pulled me up to french me passionately and very deeply. After a while later, I pushed her down and moved down south to suck her clitoris violently. At that juncture, she moaned loudly and unabashly. My mouth and jaw were filled with her cunt juice. Ultimately, She gave up a loud moan and gripped my head with her thighs tightly. She told me she had cummed. I was not sure if she was telling the truth but she was very wet, warm & red down south. Anyway, who cares ... She gave me a blur & tired but very sex-appealing smile ... I like ... and certainly enjoyed the sight of her sexy looks ...

After resting a few minutes, she proceeded to give me a deep-throated & very stimulating BBBJ me. There was simply no words to describe the moment I was enjoying then. She also caressed my testicles, perineum, my nipples and pubic area while almost the whole length of my massive manhood was inside her mouth. She then gave me a rodeo ride first before I switched her to missionary. We then frenched passionately non-stopped while in this position. I gave this gorgeous lass a power bonk in missionary fashion and I eventually reached a point of no return. Wroar! What a bonk! It was an absolutely sextisfying climax in an out of this world fashion!! She never failed to drive me to heaven each time I bonk her ... Honestly, she is one of the handful gems whom I never get tired of fucking ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Bad experience

Karen (16 49)

Sop bath! Rub rub,

No licking no sucking ! Painful!!!

Three minutes into sex,roll eyes! Wtf Climax in stomach!

Free 100 plus drank halfway, pour out my drink and say she was hungry lapse time just 45minutes! Where is my 15 minutes bitch!

no rtf! For me!

Maybe she may be nice to you guys! Just my honest FR
Old 25-01-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBoss View Post
Bad experience

Karen (16 49)

Sop bath! Rub rub,
No licking no sucking ! Painful!!!
no rtf! For me!

Maybe she may be nice to you guys! Just my honest FR
No problem, bro.

I like honest FR.

I know she is a rather temperamental gal.
Actually I dun think she speak french.
But so bros said she does.
Well, I dun know. Maybe I am wrong.

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1