The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
desyrt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Normally i can suck nipple in 1844. But pussy painting and 69 not allow.shower session also just wash important part. Some really rushing. Normally 30 mins session only.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:48 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A hot, steamy, wild sex with a slutty SYT Ah Lian... What a blast to end 2014!...

Karen (L16 H49)

Height: 1.65m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2014

Face: 7.15/10
(Karen has a slutty, sultry, wild & feminine SYT ah lian face, those type of faces often spotted in pubs & clubbing places & bugis. She also has ktv nite club girl face. Her make up is very thick & elaborated. Complexion quite tanned & not bad. She has long flowing blonde hair which smells fragrant. She has a pair of sleepy dreamy yet alluring eyes with elaborated eye makeup, high medium nose & poulty sexy lips. Ah lian or SYT lovers sure love her face. I gathered that most of her customers are youngsters haha. High sex appeal oozed due to her sluttiness and fashionable dress sense.)

Body: 7.8/10
(At 1.65m tall barefoot, she has a smoking hot sexy hourglass figure. With hot pants/skirt & revealing sexy top, she looks damn hot & sexy. She likes to wear various types of costumes. She has slim, curvy, proportionate, taut, youthful, hourglass figure coupled with long slim sexy legs. Slight tummy spotted. Her ass is quite perky for doggie. Her body complexion is generally quite tanned & smooth. Slight Arm pit hairs spotted. Love her figure! Just looking at her nude body I can mari kita instantly hehe.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser nipples. Her nipples are sensitive to my licks & tuning. If her boobs are bigger that will be perfect.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Sop routine type of soaping & bathing. Not much action. No bbbj in bath. Just soapy body rub with cock teasing hj action. We frenched passionately while she was teasing my dick. Kinky. She's very hygienic as she spent some time washing & soaping my dick.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She used her fingers to arouse my back & sensitive regions. Then she used her boobs to Rabba my back. She then began sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. She spent a long time licking & sucking & nibbling my ears whispering darling in mandarin. My ears were totally wet with her saliva. I flipped over, she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Then she cat bathed me from my ears to my thighs. She focused her cat bath on my ears, neck & nipples. Good effort!)

Frenching: 8/10
(It was so natural & spontaneous. She seems to know I love frenching without me mentioning it. The moment our eyes met, we spoke French fluently. Lots of non stop tongue fight. Very gentle & sensual. Bf gf type of frenching. Her tongue is so soft & wet. Lots of oomph frenching this babe.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She did reverse bbbj with her back facing me as well as front BBBJ with her face facing me. Not much eye contact during bbbj. Nonetheless it's shiok to be bbbj by a hot slutty ah lian. Nearly cum quickly stop her. She also licked my balls alternately with BBBJ.)

AR: 6.5/10
(She performed very brief licking AR style. She used more of her fingers poking my ass hole & tickling my balls. Room for improvement.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has quite bushy pussy. Dark pinkish pussy. Her pussy tasted salty. She even used her fingers to open her pussy flaps to ask me thrust my tongue. I inserted my tongue into her love hole without much hesitation. Her hands were all over my ears, face & my hair was all messed up. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned in estacy & her face was totally blushed.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy was relatively tight. We started off in missionary. We frenched deeply & passionately while I pumped her continuously. Her moanings are music to my ears & getting louder each time I thrusted. I then licked her ears & neck while she sucked my nipples concurrently. We then switched to doggie. Damn her back view is curvy & nice. Her Ass is good for doggie. Smacked her ass, Grabbed her neh neh , licked her entire back & fucked her fast & furious. Piak Piak Piak sound was pleasant to my ears. We switched to cow girl. Her riding was ok. She rode front back up down while I played with her boobs. Her Hair was all over my face. Felt shiok to see a hot wild slutty ah lian riding my dick. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched deeply. This time I can no longer tahan her hot slutty ah lian face with cfm expression & very soon unloaded all my sperm in her love hole. Damn shiok!)

GFE: 7/10
(Her GFE was ok thou not as high as xiao Yan Zi & cherry. Felt quite commercialized. But we have many topics to chit chat. Hopefully it will improve when I RTF as I like her face & figure.)

RTF: Yes for her hot slutty SYT ah lian face & figure. She is definitely my cup of latte/mocha

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

WL : Ling Ling
House: L18H07
Home: Jiangxi
Ht/Wt: 157cm/42kg

Looks (8.4/10): This is my second time with Ling Ling and does she look even better now. The hair has grown longer and she lets the hair down so there’s really this x factor about her. She’s like some film starlet or magazine model. Different strokes for different folks, but in my opinion, she’s right up there with the best where GL Cat 150 is concerned. She’s the petite, sweet Yvonne Lim sort. I wouldn’t say she looks like Yvonne Lim… but she’ll be in the same category of look, that’s what I’m saying. Big eyes, sharp nose, petite sharp features, little lips, slim bod devoid of any fat.

Boobs (7/10): Definitely not your X movie GGG cup size but yields quite a handful to my touch and I love them perky. Her nipples are light in colour and quite sensitive and feels ‘young’ to suck at.

Bath (7.0/10): Didn’t bbbj me because I don’t like that but I think she obliges if you request. Customary gentle washing up of front and back and light fondling and caressing. Very good foreplay for what is to come.

Cat Bath (N.A): Again, not my favourite as I don’t like the smell of saliva so I always request for her to surface my nipples right away after some light kissing.

BBBJ (9.4/10): There is a difference between good service and good attitude. She has superb attitude in that the blowjob is done very slowly, very tenderly, with tongue flicking and licking at balls, shaft, underside, etc and mouth pumping action in the most tender way she must be sucking the cock of someone she loves or worships. It’s more than GFE. And when I’m on the verge… she comes up and starts sucking my nipples, licking, flicking, kissing, licking, very slowly, very tastefully done, very tenderly, lovingly, like she’s so fucking in love with you and you just cant take it anymore and she goes down again and the whole process is repeated four, five times until I really want to rape her by the time she asks if its ok to start…

FJ (9.0/10): Again, it’s not about professional service here but rather having intense passion. It’s not fucking. It’s making love. She accommodates all positions and moans like she means it, biting her lower lip to muffle her squeals and just when I can’t take it anymore, she allows me to stop and chats with me so I can go on some more after that. What a darling. Pussy is tight and warm and can feel her insides clenching my manhood. Boy what a feeling!

French (8.5/10): Very tender kisses and playful action inside. Very good to feel her small tongue playing against mine. A real darling. Does much to the overall experience to look at a young, sweet, pretty face and French it.

GFE (10/10): I mean seriously, sex with her was even more GFE than with my gf. That’s how awesome it is. Nice, long massage after that over my whole body. I felt so marinated and relaxed I didn’t want to check out.

She’s the only girl in the house and an excellent find, definitely my best in years.

RTF: YES. MANY TIMES!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Merely being Sextisfied is an Understatement ...

Merely being Sextisfied is an Understatement ...

I have had Man Man (from WH06) for umpteem times and here is a FR in a different format to pay tribute to one of the handful GL WLs whom I truly & madly enjoy again and again ... Merely being sextisfied by her is an understatement ... We no longer adopt the modus operandi during our rendezvous nowadays ... We've graduated to a level that words alone ain't suffice to describe the sacred union of ours ... It is more like meeting of the mind and soul, so to speak.

Man Man possesses a pair of big sparkling double-eyelid eyes, womanly body permed tress, oval facial shape, and sexy pouty lips that give up a luscious glow. Her tits albeit are surgically-augmented to Cup C, they have since became softer and natural to my touch ... I was pleasantly surprised! She has a contemporary chio looks that I adore very much ... Yummilicous!! ... I can't wait to bonk this chio babe the moment the door closed behind us. She has an excellent total package that most blokes would look for - Look, Tits, attractive womanly bod, superbly smooth complexion, and most importantly, excellent full CAT150 service.

I started to sensually caress her on her waist and gradually on her butt while whispering sweet nothing to her inorder to build up the sexual momentum. I can feel that she was wearing a tiny G-string. Woaf! I got a hard-on immediately as she "responded" to me playfully by wriggling her butts against my already hard-on manhood ... I proceeded to lick her ears and gently nibble them with light pressure. I kissed her lightly on her lips and then used my tongue to circle around her lips. I subsequently split open her lips with mine to insert my tongue into hers ... Our tongues engaged with ferocious passion. After a few minutes of tongue engagement, I glided my lips down to sensually licked her neck and at the sametime I gently squeezed her soft butts. I then traced her ass crack using my fingers with her tight & long outfit still on. I began to help her to undress her apparels piece by piece and left her tiny black G-string on.

I laid her on the bed and began to lick her legs moving downsouth towards her priceless jewel. I put the pillow underneath her butts to raise her hip so that my tongue can access her pussy with ease. I skillfully prised opened her vagina and using the tip of my tongue to probe and licked her vagina lips first and alternately gave her clitoris a gentle sucking. I did not remove her G-string but I just pulled her G-string aside. I began to accelerate my licking and sucking of her clitoris when I noticed she reacted to my action. I then thrusted my tongue deep into her love jewel and painted her pussy inner wall violently ... Vagina fluid began to discharge incessantly. She moaned girlishly and wriggled and also gripped my head with her thighs and then let go instantaneously ... This went on for a few mins. I subsequently moved north toward her awesome C cupper twin peaks to suck & lick her nipples excitedly ... I stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands. My the other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. Her clit became red and gorged a little, and her vagina has became very wet ... At that instance, I sucked her clitoris again violently and she pulled me up to french me passionately and very deeply. After a while later, I pushed her down and moved down south to suck her clitoris violently. At that juncture, she moaned loudly and unabashly. My mouth and jaw were filled with her cunt juice. Ultimately, She gave up a loud moan and gripped my head with her thighs tightly. She told me she had cummed. I was not sure if she was telling the truth but she was very wet, warm & red down south. Anyway, who cares ... She gave me a blur & tired but very sex-appealing smile ... I like ... and certainly enjoyed the sight of her sexy looks ...

After resting a few minutes, she proceeded to give me a deep-throated & very stimulating BBBJ me. There was simply no words to describe the moment I was enjoying then. She also caressed my testicles, perineum, my nipples and pubic area while almost the whole length of my massive manhood was inside her mouth. She then gave me a rodeo ride first before I switched her to missionary. We then frenched passionately non-stopped while in this position. I gave this gorgeous lass a power bonk in missionary fashion and I eventually reached a point of no return. Wroar! What a bonk! It was an absolutely sextisfying climax in an out of this world fashion!! She never failed to drive me to heaven each time I bonk her ... Honestly, she is one of the handful gems whom I never get tired of fucking ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

My FR of the day....some horny samsters PM me for this Fr.....here u go!

Ling Ling 1807
Face: 6.7/10 definitely does not look like Yvonne Lim la...not fair and chio enough....to me very average GND look...sorry bros...different ppl different taste....
Breast: 6.6/10 A+ quite perky....too small in my opinion.....
Body: 6.7/10 slim not tall around 1.6m......but ass too flat not shiok for doggie......her back got some mark which actually turned me off....
Service: 6.8/10.....pretty average....can french but not passionate enough.......
RTF: Once is good enough....

Thanks to someone who recommended this chick to me.....u know who u are.....
Old 27-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion

WL Name - Le Le
Origin - Yunnan, PRC (According to her)
Age - 22 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.57 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - WH15
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2014. She has not much prior experience in the flesh except that she worked in KTV before. Most of the important basic skills were taught by her regular customers in Singapore.

Looks - 7.1/10

Not those outstandingly pretty type but demure, adorable, youngish and can pass off as a 19-20 years old lass who frequents to Bugis Junction type ... She has round sparkling eyes and button nose ... Nice kissable and smally lips ... She has smally face and long tress ... I agree with Dragonslay that she resembles our Media Corp veteran Artist, Zoe Tay but only at certain angle and up to 20-30% only. The Media Corp Artist has much sharper and higher nose bridge.

Bod - 6.9/10

Not tall and tummy protrusion was getting obvious ... Points given for her super smooth and fair body complexion ... She is slim and petite ...

Tits - 8.5/10

Awesome looking and natural C cupper frontal assets ... Areolas are 50 cts size and nipples are slightly bigger than pencil eraser which are pale brown in color ... They are firm and bouncy and yet felt tender to my touch ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

We engaged in mild to medium intensity of petting on the bed ... She seemed to like this segment alot and she can go on and on if I don't remind her that we need to shower ...

Shower Action - 7.2/10

She gave me a body2body soaping stimulation from my back to my front ... Not those intense level but good enough to bring on the fire within me ... She would also tits fuck me ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Good effort and lotsa time spent on this segment ... I enjoyed seeing a young lass mounted on top of me while sucking and licking all the erotic zones of my anatomy ... Good and natural effort!

AR - 7.6/10

Very well done even though she does not have solid prior experience. I was a little impressed to be honest. She employed the licking method with hand action on my dick, scrotum and perineum simultaneously ...

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very spontaneous and non-lusty & non-aggressive french kissing style ... I enjoyed kissing this lass ... I liken that to kissing my real GF ...

BBBJ - 7.7/10

3/4 deep throated BBBJ ... Rather stimulating especially watching a young cutey engulfing the length of my penis into her smally mouth ... She constantly kept eye contact with me ... Was I mesmerized? Hmmm ...

FJ - 7.5/10

Very accommodating to my request for change in sex positions ... Her pussy was moist and tight ... It was a spontaneously interesting and refreshing fuck for me ... Go and try her at least once, and am sure you would understand where I am coming from ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Cheerful, jovial and friendly ... I have nothing to fault her ... I am certainly impressed that she could pick up the important basic skills within two months into the job ... She must be thankful to those seasoned regulars of hers who gave her the necessary pointers ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sperma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a curious question for experienced bros here , if a girl asks for your wechat/whatsapp account? Would you give them? What could be the girl's intention?
One of the cat150 girl was asking though I politely refused.
Old 30-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperma View Post
Just a curious question for experienced bros here , if a girl asks for your wechat/whatsapp account? Would you give them? What could be the girl's intention? One of the cat150 girl was asking though I politely refused.

U handsome la.. If not ask u for what
Old 30-01-2015, 06:54 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperma View Post
Just a curious question for experienced bros here , if a girl asks for your wechat/whatsapp account? Would you give them? What could be the girl's intention?
One of the cat150 girl was asking though I politely refused.
coz the wl is interested in u n dont mind u to rtf

there was once my first visit of an ex-wl, after closing the door she asked whether I have wechat acount, I was shocked as it was fast!
Old 30-01-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
coz the wl is interested in u n dont mind u to rtf

there was once my first visit of an ex-wl, after closing the door she asked whether I have wechat acount, I was shocked as it was fast!
She scared after bonking you feel very shiok until cannot remember your wechat account
Old 30-01-2015, 09:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
She scared after bonking you feel very shiok until cannot remember your wechat account
lol, nice joke we only exchanged after the deed was done
Old 08-02-2015, 03:48 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

My honest, no hidden agenda, concise FR on

Ling Ling (L18 H07)

Age: 24 yo this year (Born in year of Goat accoding to her)
Exp in GL: 1-2 months
Height: 1.6+ m based on my estimation

Face: 7/10
(Demure, GND, feminine, ancient oriental type of face. Long flowing black hair. Neither very fair nor tanned. Facial complexion generally good. Her eyes very nice & unique, phoenix type of eyes aka feng yan. Medium high nose. Sexy lips. Overall, she looks bonkable thou not my cup of mocha latte. Somehow she reminds me of cai shan 2831A. Similar class.)

Body: 7/10
(1.6+m tall. Generally slim with some curves on her petite body frame. Slight tummy spotted. Slender legs with some leg hair. Some marks on her back spotted. Her arm pits appear dark & have some unshaved arm pit hair, kind of unglam. Saw a faded cut scar on her arm.)

Boobs: 7/10
(B- cup boobs with large protruding eraser brown nipples. Her nipples very nice to play with.)

Bath: 6.7/10
(SOP cleaning and soaping. She used her soaped hands to tease my body & dick. No body to body soapy rub. No BBBJ. And I didn't specially request for it as I prefer to go with the natural flow. But I got to compliment her tender touches aroused me greatly.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(Thorough, slow, gentle, sensual, cat bath. Licked from my ears to thighs. She used her fingers to arouse my body especially my balls. Nipples rubbed against my body.)

AR: 6.8/10
(On my fours, she gave very brief licking AR. Most of the time she used her fingers to poke my ass hole, tickled my balls, licked my ass hole and balls.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Deep throated, suction was good. Lots of saliva stimulating. Tongue swirling action on my dick head.)

Frenching: 6.7/10
(She allowed frenching but not that passionate or intense. Before I painted her pussy, we frenched with some tongue fight. After I painted her pussy, she only kissed lightly & with little passion & no tongue fight. Maybe she doesn't want to taste her pussy juice.)

Pussy painting: 6.9/10
(Very bushy dark red pussy. Not the prettiest pussy. Tasted salty. Her pussy hair tickled my nostrils when I dived my tongue into it.)

FJ: 7/10
(Relatively tight pussy. Bonked in missionary and doggie. Not commando wild sex type. Most of the time we cuddled and fucked. Sensed she is not that keen in deep passionate french after I have painted her pussy. During the sex, most of the time we kissed lightly, no tongue fight. Maybe I should gargled my mouth with listerine after painting her pussy. Overall somehow lack of the passion & feel as compared to making out with my regulars or gf.)

GFE: 6.8/10
(Hmm ok only. Not say very high. She was tired that time. Made some chit chats on some topics.)

RTF: Most likely no. Depends. Lots of girls to bonk.
Old 17-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

GND Babe with Excellent YTL and BBBJ

WL: Yu Guo (雨果)
House: L16 WH12
Home: Si Chuan
Ht/Wt: 164cm/52kg
Debut: about May 2014

Looks (7/10): GND look, not drop dead gorgeous but pleasant, passable. Innocent looking face and eyes. But when she spoke, she spoke with confidence and assertiveness. Fair and smooth complexion and skin. A bit of blemishes on her face but well covered up with make-up. Nice pear shape body, big juicy ass and slim sexy waist. Felt a bit hairy on her hands ad lower legs. A-cup boobs with nice pinkish round tits.

Boobs (6.5/10): A-cup, with nice pinkish (closer to peach colour) tits, not much to grab but shiok to lick and suck on her lovely fresh tits.

French: No. Light petting only. Quite a let down.

Painting: No. Also disappointing. She said for hygiene sake.

YTL Bath (9/10): Her short coming for no frenching or painting was compensated by her excellent YTL service. She worked quite hard on this part, rubbing her boobs and ass on my back and front, sliding up and down. I could feel her hairy pussy rubbing against my skin and dick, quite shiok and good starter. She did AR here spreading my legs apart and I could feel her warm tongue poking gently in and out of my ass crack. Damn shiokingly shiok. She continued to lick and suck my balls and then kissing all over my thighs and legs…then she did BBBJ first round here. Deep throat sucking and jerking my dick until it was rock hard.

Cat Bath: skipped because she said already did all that in YTL bath. She attacked my dick instead…

BBBJ (9/10): Her BBBJ was excellent. Full deep throat in and out, alternate with flicking her tongue on my dick head. Her suction was strong and furious but slow down each round to let my dick breathe. I felt like cumming each time but didn’t. Heng ah…else game over liao...

FJ (7/10): Because I cannot french or paint her, the only thing I could do was to lick her tits and squeeze her boobs. Started with missionary, letting my full shaft in and out completely of her pussy. Sitting position, rocking and rolling followed by moving our locked bodies to the edge of the bed to ramp her harder and harder with my feet rooted on the ground. I asked her if I could bonk her in the air. She said if I could lift her 52kg weight. I said sure,why not. Up we went, she sure was heavy! She could hardly move her body after she mounted onto my dick in this position, haha... So I can only rocked my pelvis 60 deg up and down. I was exhausted in no time and put her down on the bed and continued with missionary, sideway by lifting one leg up. Her ass was big and juicy, excellent for doggie. I doggied her with her front laying flat on the bed, prying her ass apart with my hands. Damn.. her pussy was tight and I ramped her harder and harder till no tomorrow….

GFE (7/10): After I unloaded, she helped me removed the cd. She held the cd high up and squeezed it. I asked why she did that. She said to check if there was any leakage. She wanted to make sure I was safe from her with the cd intact. How thoughtful of her! I thought to myself, maybe she actually wanted to ensure she was protected from me! Haha.. whatever.

Overall: With 2 big let downs, she compensated that with her excellent YTL , BBBJ and FJ service. So I can cosidered $150 well spent. But I guess once was enough with her as there are so many newbies to try now.

RTF: Try other newbies first.
Old 20-02-2015, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

WL: Dola
House: 1610
Origin: Can't remember
Height: 160cm
Debut: Nov 2013

Tommy of 1612 recommended this babe to me. Seems she is one of GL's best kept secrets bcz she seldom steps out of 1610.

Looks (6.5/10): Pleasant looking enough. Can be an ice queen but when the ice is broken and she smiles, the mood is brightened immensely. Nice laugh.

Boobs (8.5/10): C cup. Nicely shaped, my huge mitts could not contain them. Light brown nipples.

Body (7/10): Slight fat at the midriff. With all the good food in GL, thatz hardly surprising.

Shower (8/10): Slip n slide. BBBJ. Quite shiok!

BBBJ (9/10): Fwoah! Without going too much into detail, Dola offers a seriously good BBBJ. She lay to my side to suck my dick and while doing so, massaged my sacs. Her hands are warm and with those massaging my sacs, I got a lot of wood. Not sure if can CIM but she didn't pull away when it seemed I would cum.

FJ (8/10): Painting was an enjoyable experience. Seemed to enjoy my Doomalingus. She clamped my heads with her knees, saying she still had to work. Neat snatch with a landing strip. Ok with most positions. Came mightily as she ground me from above.

French (9/10): Light pecks at first but progressed to better than native french as she got high.

RTF: Next week.

Doomas
Old 21-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool YuShan(16W19)

YuShan(16W19)...24 yr old mm fm Chongqing....chio sultry feminine niteclub mm looker who knows how to apply makeup to accentuate her features, wears fakelashes tat look gd...nose appears high bridged...has lovely eyes, enhanced by coloured contacts...beautiful long straight black hair, worn in a long sexy ponytail style...also has soft lips n a long soft tongue which she sure knows how to use for all things sensualicious!!...she also evokes a strong nu ren wei allure!...158+cm ht wif slim legs...slim bod wif smooth skin, has a lovely shaped back...B- cup boobs wif brown nipples...perky juicy bouncy ass...nicely trimmed pussy wif a lovely looking slit moist oyster, no smell...has previous skin trade experience in Shanghai...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is vgd...friendly smart chiobu who is keen to pls!...excellent attitude when it cums to 'customer relations'...passionate n spontaneous...prolly one of the best french kissers in the GL Cat 150 scene at the mo, DFK wif passion n sensuality made even more shiok becuz of her long soft moist tongue!!...

Shower action: clean soapy scrub only...

Bed action: full works pkge premium plus!!....me first lying on me front...unusual start as she cleaned the soles of me feet n toes wif clean wipes!....followed by a solid sensuous soothing warm water suction/lick catbath shiok!....this ended wif her licking n gently nibbling on the soles of me feet n toes, which was erotic n sensual!!...me on all 4s ar lick n poke style while she played wif me balls n cock, nice...

i then turned over to lie on me back...nice bod, pussy legs feel wif her on top of me...i caressed her face, looked into those lovely eyes of hers, slowly kissed her soft wet lips, her mouth opened n her long soft tongue melted together wif my tongue, super delicious passionate sensuous DFK then ensued wif our bods tight to together, shiok to the max feel!...she then continued her warm water suction/lick catbath on my bod that was nice...then lick n suck of me balls...another round of ar wif me legs in the air...followed by slurpy wet suck n lick style bbbj that was shiok wif nice eyecontact...shiok lick n suck of me cockhead n lick of me shaft, then half deepthroat...bbbj done in various positions, i enjoyed access to her bod...manoeuvred her into 69 for 1st round of tonguefu while she blew on me cock, got her wet n squirming n gasping at times as i licked her clit n gently fingered her pussy, at other times deep tongued her pussy n stroked her arse lubed wif a mix of me saliva n her cunt juice...standing bbbj also vgd becuz of submissive feel...

My turn...climbed on top of her, again vgd bod, pussy n legs feel...caressed her face, licked n kissed her neck, then enjoyed solid shiokalicious DFK wif our bods tight together!...than i did the necessary on her boobs/nipples following which i licked her bod all over...finally ended off wif me 2nd proper round of tonguefu tat got her jerking n moaning, wetness!...me then climbed up n put me throbbing hard cock back in her mouth for more wet slurpy bbbj while i gently fingered her clit n pussy...

Fj v nice as she totally let herself go to enjoy...great bod, pussy, ass n legs feel...hands all over each other, gripping...high 'pain' looks on her chio face...soft moans...gd stamina n accommodative...not forgetting her super duper delicious passionare sensuous DFK!!...misch deep tight feel; doggie bouncy smooth ass, enjoyed the sight of lovely back arched n her high 'pain' looks on her chio face in the mirror abv the bed while i pumped ; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, i slowly built up the momentum thrusting n pumping, her natural moans getting louder; asian cowgal, she really worked it hard pumping fast, piak piak piak, her sexy long ponytail swaying, her beautiful eyes fixed one me, at times our tongues melting ala jap av style!, solid heat till i shot me load, embraced her tightly, now full DFK wif me cock still in her, cld feel her pussy muscles grip, v shiok!...ended wif chit chat, cuddles n more delicious DFK!...

Overall a v enjoyable session wif this Chongqing chiobu...who aims to pls...DFK n tat tongue of hers is enuff to give me a boner wif me precum dripping...definite gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread