The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
I use to have a lover who cant get pregnant due to some personal issue. So i always enjoy the benefits on cip. To be honest cip and cim is the best. After cumming already becourse i not easily soft so i will still carry on to fuck somemore.
You are so lucky, really envy you for enjoying to the fullest.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 14-03-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Yap. When you hear your partner 'panting' and feel her contractions, the penis will feel the suction , damn shiok.. sometimes tell me cannot take it and try to push me away but I just hold her down, continue to pump till she cum then only I release my soldiers deep deep inside
ooo u r a good lover hehe, enjoy ...
Old 15-03-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Why bother to tell? 1 Bro always like to cum inside Ang Pais & new WLs...just pay more lah.
Old 15-03-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Why bother to tell? 1 Bro always like to cum inside Ang Pais & new WLs...just pay more lah.
Yes, agree with tis bro.. if she allows u to fuck her raw, there is no need to let her know when u r cumming in her pussy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Always love to cum inside my gf pussy. The feeling of Cummings deep inside her and her request to push it deep in her when cumming feels so good. Especially when she says she can feel my dick getting harder and bigger. The sight of my cum flowing out of her pussy just just so sexy . Haha. Would then use my dick to push it back and fuck hee the second round. After that she will clean my dick licking all the cum from my dick. Haha
Old 17-03-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Dont need to pay more, kc them to make them yours. Free cum dump
New wl at hotel *** are the best
Young and juicy
Old 17-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
I use to have a lover who cant get pregnant due to some personal issue. So i always enjoy the benefits on cip. To be honest cip and cim is the best. After cumming already becourse i not easily soft so i will still carry on to fuck somemore.
I used to bang a divorcee who told me her marriage somewhat ended because she was unable to get pregnant. Banged her twice overnight and she got pregnant.

Conclusion: its her ex husband's poor sperm 😂
Old 17-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I used to bang a divorcee who told me her marriage somewhat ended because she was unable to get pregnant. Banged her twice overnight and she got pregnant.

wow !..congrats bro ! ...so u r the father of the baby ...so wasted she, got divorced by her ex-husband for no good reason n thru' no fault of hers ...sigh..they shd both hv gone for a medical check up 1st b4 divorcing

Old 17-03-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chibufei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

steady man, but just when you thought can song song do it any time, realised its actually not her fault but her ex husband.

How, got chua sai? End up baby how
Old 18-03-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
Always love to cum inside my gf pussy. The feeling of Cummings deep inside her and her request to push it deep in her when cumming feels so good. Especially when she says she can feel my dick getting harder and bigger. The sight of my cum flowing out of her pussy just just so sexy . Haha. Would then use my dick to push it back and fuck hee the second round. After that she will clean my dick licking all the cum from my dick. Haha
Very true bro. Bet she also enjoy the feeling of your cum flowing into her pussy
Old 18-03-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
Got 2nd round somemore and finish up cleaning by mouth. Enjoy to the max
Old 18-03-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 9
Ribeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Dont need to pay more, kc them to make them yours. Free cum dump
New wl at hotel *** are the best
Young and juicy
Can PM me which stable?
Old 18-03-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow !..congrats bro ! ...so u r the father of the baby ...so wasted she, got divorced by her ex-husband for no good reason n thru' no fault of hers ...sigh..they shd both hv gone for a medical check up 1st b4 divorcing
Heard that her husband blamed her for not being able to bear a child thats why ended up in divorce. But she used the pregnancy test to shame her ex husband 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibufei View Post
steady man, but just when you thought can song song do it any time, realised its actually not her fault but her ex husband.

How, got chua sai? End up baby how
This one happened quite long time ago bro. That time i was still in jc. She aborted the baby afterwards.
Old 22-03-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeyes View Post
Can PM me which stable?
Too many new ones to select

My regular just came back, I will be depositing with her while she is here
Young and tight!
Old 22-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Heard that her husband blamed her for not being able to bear a child thats why ended up in divorce. But she used the pregnancy test to shame her ex husband ��

This one happened quite long time ago bro. That time i was still in jc. She aborted the baby afterwards.
So sad to hear tis...a new life wasted just lidat ...sigh...feel it is v. cruel to abort a baby unless it is the result of rape or some physical deformities discovered by the gynae in the foetus during her pre-natal check-up

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1