The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-03-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland View Post
Bros, wanna ask you guys for advice... I was at the market near my house on day and i saw this GND maid but i was hesitant to do anything cuz never try before ma...

Den after i finished makan, she was still around the area, so i decided to be brave and go over say hi, asked her if she stayed ard the area and if she wanna be friends. she jit tao say no and walked off... i super sian sia...

what did i do wrong....
U did nothing wrong some maid r shy or scare , next time try smile at them or attract they attention will be much easy failure common in street pick
Old 10-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Den after i finished makan, she was still around the area, so i decided to be brave and go over say hi, asked her if she stayed ard the area and if she wanna be friends. she jit tao say no and walked off... i super sian sia... :

what did i do wrong....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
U did nothing wrong some maid r shy or scare , next time try smile at them or attract they attention will be much easy failure common in street pick
Yes Correct .. Use Eye Contact First ..Smile At Them And If They Smile Back Slowly Hook Them

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-03-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bros, wanna ask you guys for adv..........a be friends. she jit tao say no and walked off... i super sian sia...

what did i do wrong....
What is jit tao?
Yr approach was wrong.
If you were eyeing to fuck her at that moment, you should have rape her on the spot. Just walk to her, say hi, then just tear off her clothes and fuck her.
Old 10-03-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brandonl311297 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
go for it bro, chat with her, once gone you may not hv the chance to see her again
Pmed u bro...
Old 10-03-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Saw this maid just now when i was at the bus stop really like her looks man.

looks like from vietnam.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saw this maid just now when i was at the bus stop really like her looks man.
Dun hide behind the computer n scolded others.... sending my condolence message to u. Stupid or brain dead?
Old 10-03-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun hide behind the computer n scolded others.... sending my condolence message to u. Stupid or brain dead?
What happen
P
Old 10-03-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maidsexcapade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
From badoo .

On a full hunt hope can close some deals.

Meeting Pinay tomorrow. First meet up doubt can close the deal .

PS:Currently Chatting with 4 Pinay 1 Indo .
Old 10-03-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
What happen
P
Nothing, dun bother too much, he is just another stupid idiot.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
jack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Wow ... Not Bad Leh .. Pass Me Her Contact I Upz Her First

Haha..meeting her tomoro...ask me get phone 4 her...wonderin any bros got up her b4...
Old 11-03-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I’m here to share maid pics if u r dumb im fine with that. If I want to start acting like a crazy dog go start another thread. Deepest condolences to u.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nothing, dun bother too much, he is just another stupid idiot.
I kinda pity u for calling others a stupid idiot but it’s ok u have your choice of words. Lol
Old 11-03-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomvell13 View Post
looks like from vietnam.
I haven chance upon a Vietnamese maid before but she does have that sweet gal look
Old 11-03-2018, 03:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I haven chance upon a Vietnamese maid before but she does have that sweet gal look
Singapore have maids from vietnam meh?
I always thought only can hire maids from certain countries and vietnam is not on that list.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U sure anot Vietnamese maid? Maybe ktv girl lah

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1