The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HandyPoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsudaSDS View Post
I have plenty more stories from my uni days. Will share again when I have the time......
Please share, would love to read
Old 20-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
hope there are more to come. support support.
Due to somewhat popular demand, guess I can share 1 more short story:

That was after supper at Thomson and I decided to bring my ex to Macritchie reservoir to take in “some fresh air”.

It was late by then and no one was around so I was up to my usual antics and suggested going to the toilet together again. After the frenching and groping, ex said it was too smelly, lets go someplace else. Our houses were out of bounds that time due to strict parents but thankfully I drove that day. So we started making out at the backseat of the car. Took off her shorts and started fingering her in her panties. Told her not to hold back her moans since no one was around so she got really loud. Could tell she was about to cum as her breathing got deeper when I suddenly noticed a shadow at the back windscreen of my car. I used my free hand to slap the windscreen and the shadow backed off and ran away. Ex got damn scared and wanted me to drive off ASAP.

So I sent her back home with both of us ending the night frustrated; she didn’t hit her big O and I didn’t even get any action at all. Thinking back, the shadow was probably a Banglah worker enjoying a free show since Macritchie had some construction going on back then.

I have a few other stories but not really “public”-related. Maybe I should start my own thread next time if u fellas are keen.
Old 20-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So I sent her back home with both of us ending the night frustrated; she didn’t hit her big O and I didn’t even get any action at all. Thinking back, the shadow was probably a Banglah worker enjoying a free show since Macritchie had some construction going on back then.
if the banglah just watching and not doing recording, just let him watch la. I wouldn't do anything to spoil the mood if the girl is shy type.

I used to have a FB who dare to bare and fuck in front of stranger, she would't mind having watchers as long as they don't touch her. I even open the door and turn on the cabin light for them to have a better view. lol
Old 20-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
if the banglah just watching and not doing recording, just let him watch la. I wouldn't do anything to spoil the mood if the girl is shy type.
But my ex is the shy & conservative type! It took me some time to “open” her up and get her to be more adventurous. Even if she is in the high mood, if anything startles her or if there is a risk that we might be caught or seen, she will want to drop the act immediately and get out of the situation.
Old 20-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
HelloGenic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Due to somewhat popular demand, guess I can share 1 more short story:

That was after supper at Thomson and I decided to bring my ex to Macritchie reservoir to take in “some fresh air”.

It was late by then and no one was around so I was up to my usual antics and suggested going to the toilet together again. After the frenching and groping, ex said it was too smelly, lets go someplace else. Our houses were out of bounds that time due to strict parents but thankfully I drove that day. So we started making out at the backseat of the car. Took off her shorts and started fingering her in her panties. Told her not to hold back her moans since no one was around so she got really loud. Could tell she was about to cum as her breathing got deeper when I suddenly noticed a shadow at the back windscreen of my car. I used my free hand to slap the windscreen and the shadow backed off and ran away. Ex got damn scared and wanted me to drive off ASAP.

I have a few other stories but not really “public”-related. Maybe I should start my own thread next time if u fellas are keen.
Think you should start a thread with all your encounters
Old 21-10-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But my ex is the shy & conservative type! It took me some time to “open” her up and get her to be more adventurous. Even if she is in the high mood, if anything startles her or if there is a risk that we might be caught or seen, she will want to drop the act immediately and get out of the situation.
u can position her in such a way that she is back facing the watcher, so that she will not notice.

or you can just turn on the cabin light to "blind" her night vision. the reflection from the window will block her from seeing anything outside
Old 21-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes please brother, why not ? We are waiting for you to share

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 22-10-2017, 05:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

power.. share more soon pls.
Old 22-10-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
please do share those stories too bro.
Old 23-10-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any couples were at sk riverside park? Rode past a few fogged up cars. Might have caught a glimpse of some action hehe
Old 23-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Ussent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
Any couples were at sk riverside park? Rode past a few fogged up cars. Might have caught a glimpse of some action hehe
Were any of the cars rocking?
Old 23-10-2017, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Fucking in the public area

Fucking in the car can be fun..
Old 23-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ussent View Post
Were any of the cars rocking?
Sadly no. I was riding past and was not even thinking of any actions going on. It was when I rode further abit then I realised why got a few cars all fogged up when the rest weren't lol
Old 23-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
yellowpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
Sadly no. I was riding past and was not even thinking of any actions going on. It was when I rode further abit then I realised why got a few cars all fogged up when the rest weren't lol
Should have made U-turn and check out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1