The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!
Anyone has fetish for hairy pussy?

The first time I did my first pinay pre-school teacher who waxed, i was stunned like vegetable to know someone actually waxed or shaved.

Ever since, all my FB, maids come hairless below. The only one with hairy pussy is my wife and yet still is still delicious below. She is still super hot and i still enjoy sex with her. But the only thing is, frequency is a pathetic once per month.

Cant find a hairy fb nowadays. Who else has fetish for hairy pussy?
Old 18-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
tikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone has fetish for hairy pussy?

I prefer a clean shave pussy .
Old 18-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Me Bro. I super love hairy pussy. Waxed pussy looks too little girl to me. Hairy pussy means feminine. Can bury my head in a bush for hours.
Hairy pussy with huge clits are the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
The first time I did my first pinay pre-school teacher who waxed, i was stunned like vegetable to know someone actually waxed or shaved.

Ever since, all my FB, maids come hairless below. The only one with hairy pussy is my wife and yet still is still delicious below. She is still super hot and i still enjoy sex with her. But the only thing is, frequency is a pathetic once per month.

Cant find a hairy fb nowadays. Who else has fetish for hairy pussy?
Old 18-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
aulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice smooth shaven/waxed one for me..
Old 18-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
bunheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikoface View Post
I prefer a clean shave pussy .
Me too as well .
Old 18-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

For my mouth.. Prefer clean shaved or wax pussy can paint for long time..
Hairy pussy jus awhile..
But for my little brother.. both oso dun mind as long as is a real girl pussy.. haha
Old 18-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Seems that the filipinas I have been with shave or trim closely. But, when i'm in Vietnam, most girls don't shave and WOW, they are hairy (but clean). Its a nice change really to see that jet black head hair and jet black pussy hair. My VN GF had some heat treatment to remove pussy hair and to be honest, I didn't like her hairless pussy, preferred it hairy and trimmed.

The Indo maids, some shaved some did not. Chinese SG girls...same, some shave, some didn't.
Old 18-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Wah!!! Guess i have to start targetting the VN bus!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
Seems that the filipinas I have been with shave or trim closely. But, when i'm in Vietnam, most girls don't shave and WOW, they are hairy (but clean). Its a nice change really to see that jet black head hair and jet black pussy hair. My VN GF had some heat treatment to remove pussy hair and to be honest, I didn't like her hairless pussy, preferred it hairy and trimmed.

The Indo maids, some shaved some did not. Chinese SG girls...same, some shave, some didn't.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how you paint her pussy if there's hair below, what will happen is those hairs will tickle your nostril
Old 18-10-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceed View Post
I wonder how you paint her pussy if there's hair below, what will happen is those hairs will tickle your nostril

You will feel ticklish whilst painting. So you need both hands to seperate the pussy hairs to give you easy access.
Old 20-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Hairy or shaved pussy, I will also take. It's the enjoyment experience for both. Not a problem for me.

It's like one day eat broccoli, another day kang kong. Haha...

Always ready for the pleasure!
Old 20-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Personally i get more turned on when its trimmed and not those bushy type. Im always amazed by those jap bushy avs

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 20-10-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Shaved, waxed or at least trimmed for me....difficult to paint a bushy pussy
Old 20-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Personal preference for me would be
Shaved or trimmed pussy.
Hairy pussy kinda reminds me of hairy armpits
on some ladies.
Old 20-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not too bushy. Trimmed with some hair is still acceptable. Full waxed or shaved does not turn me on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1